Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New TII movie clip on official site!

4 posters

Go down

Brand New TII movie clip on official site! Empty Brand New TII movie clip on official site!

Post by looking4truth Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:21 pm

Go to www.michaeljackson.com to watch an exclusive movie clip of human nature. I was thinking this clip is showing us that maybe there is the real michael and 3 decoys/doubles? What do you think?
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Brand New TII movie clip on official site! Empty Re: Brand New TII movie clip on official site!

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:40 pm

looking4truth wrote:Go to www.michaeljackson.com to watch an exclusive movie clip of human nature. I was thinking this clip is showing us that maybe there is the real michael and 3 decoys/doubles? What do you think?

3 different Michaels. I dont know what to make of this yet, I have to watch it a few times.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Brand New TII movie clip on official site! Empty Re: Brand New TII movie clip on official site!

Post by jess.loves.mj Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:40 am

He does the penguin move again! Brand New TII movie clip on official site! Icon_lol
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:56 am

Brand New TII movie clip on official site! Icon_bounce Brand New TII movie clip on official site! Herz
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down