Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The topic about insider info that 2 members here had

+7
MJFOREVER
Peace
itsmagic
mjlmpicons
iMISSYOUMJ
annieisnotokey
Stranger In Chi-town
11 posters

Go down

The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Empty The topic about insider info that 2 members here had

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:46 pm

Hi guys! I was wondering what happened to that recent thread about Samantha and Glitter Angel's info? I can't seem to find it. Is it deleted?

Thanks. The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Icon_question The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Icon_question The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Icon_question
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37

http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Empty Re: The topic about insider info that 2 members here had

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:50 pm

Stranger In Chi-town wrote:Hi guys! I was wondering what happened to that recent thread about Samantha and Glitter Angel's info? I can't seem to find it. Is it deleted?

Thanks. The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Icon_question The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Icon_question The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Icon_question

Yes.

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/general-talk-f40/let-s-educate-ourselves-about-the-dangers-of-internet-socializing-t2613.htm
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Empty Re: The topic about insider info that 2 members here had

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:53 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Stranger In Chi-town wrote:Hi guys! I was wondering what happened to that recent thread about Samantha and Glitter Angel's info? I can't seem to find it. Is it deleted?

Yes.

Hi, Annie. Okay. Thanks. I also another question: Are Glitter_Angel and Samantha going to be posting the info? Can I PM u, Annie?
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:56 pm

Yes so how are they going to answer Annie question then? The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Lol
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlmpicons Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:57 pm

Hey Annie,

Did they ever get back to you with the answer?
mjlmpicons
mjlmpicons
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:03 pm

Stranger In Chi-town wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:

Yes.

Hi, Annie. Okay. Thanks. I also another question: Are Glitter_Angel and Samantha going to be posting the info? Can I PM u, Annie?

I will not participate in any Glittr & Samantha threads nor answer questions about them until they come back with the answer to my question.
Yes, you can pm me.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:36 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:

Yes.

I will not participate in any Glittr & Samantha threads nor answer questions about them until they come back with the answer to my question.
Yes, you can pm me.

Smile Okay, I may PM u soon. Thx.
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:36 pm

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Yes so how are they going to answer Annie question then? The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Lol

Very Happy Very Happy LULZZ The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Lol The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Lol
Love the avie and sig btw. XD soo cutesyy XD
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:39 pm

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Yes so how are they going to answer Annie question then? The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Lol

The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Icon_biggrin The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Icon_biggrin LULZZ The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Lol The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Lol
Love the avie and sig btw. XD soo cutesyy XD

Thankyou! The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Icon_biggrin
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:49 pm

They can start a new thread or they can pm me and I'll start a new thread.
No mistery there.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:49 pm

mjlmpicons wrote:Hey Annie,

Did they ever get back to you with the answer?

Nope.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:50 pm

The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Icon_smile Okay, I may PM u soon. Thx.

Oki doki. You're welcome.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:01 am

annieisnotokey wrote:

They can start a new thread or they can pm me and I'll start a new thread.
No mistery there.

Ok sure! But what is that i'm wondering was, where are they now. I scared that they'll never come back because of some of the rude post here. Sorry if I offend anyone. The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by itsmagic Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:18 am

I've spoken to one of 'em, and the impression I get is that no, they are definitely not going to be run off, by the craziness of the other day.

I would imagine they're now just waiting for the same answer everyone else is. Helpful to remember: they did say they'd heard from him less often, recently.
itsmagic
itsmagic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:23 am

itsmagic wrote:I've spoken to one of 'em, and the impression I get is that no, they are definitely not going to be run off, by the craziness of the other day.

I would imagine they're now just waiting for the same answer everyone else is. Helpful to remember: they did say they'd heard from him less often, recently.

Hi! That's good to know, thanks. Ah I do remember them saying that. Smile
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:12 am

Does anyone think that Cassandra is just a made up character by Derek Clontz? I don't think she's anymore legitimate than youworldreport.com. Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 124
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:47 am

Peace wrote:Does anyone think that Cassandra is just a made up character by Derek Clontz? I don't think she's anymore legitimate than youworldreport.com. Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.

TRUE DAT. Very Happy The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Icon_bounce I'm not quite sure if I should believe her either. The only thing that seems more plausible, is the June 2010 prediction. I am trying to have an open mind about the site.
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:47 am

itsmagic wrote:I've spoken to one of 'em, and the impression I get is that no, they are definitely not going to be run off, by the craziness of the other day.

Hey thankyou for PM-ing them. I'm glad to know that they are not going anywhere. The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Icon_cheers
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:33 am

Can somebody explain me a little bit about glittr_angel and samantha?? im lost here lol!

Is that the glittr_angel from the peterpanpyt .......??
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:22 am

please someone tell me what's going on....about what topic are u talking? thanks Embarassed
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 30

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:25 am

annieisnotokey wrote:

Yes.

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/general-talk-f40/let-s-educate-ourselves-about-the-dangers-of-internet-socializing-t2613.htm
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:28 am

So there are fakes?? i really dont get it Neutral
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:42 am

MJFOREVER wrote:So there are fakes?? i really dont get it The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Icon_neutral

The only way to know is if they answer Annie's question, which I hope they can answer soon. But they said it would take them some time before they can get a reply. It could be days or weeks according to them.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:57 am

Hi @Annie, was wondering too if you ever got an answer to your question...would love to know what the outcome is. I know that thread took another turn for the worse -- deleted as I was catching up. Please let us know if anything ever pans out on this. Maybe you could add me to your "PM list". The topic about insider info that 2 members here had Icon_smile
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down