Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this the Offical Michael Jackson Twitter page?

4 posters

Go down

Is this the Offical Michael Jackson Twitter page? Empty Is this the Offical Michael Jackson Twitter page?

Post by Rach Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:48 pm

I know there was a thread started about it a while back and someone said the Jacksons had "bought" 25,000 fans.

I found this link on Twitter. It says it's the offical Michael Jackson page but it was started on July 7th.

http://twitter.com/michaeljackson
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Is this the Offical Michael Jackson Twitter page? Empty Re: Is this the Offical Michael Jackson Twitter page?

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Yeah .. I heard that ... 2 days ago and I was like "WTF???" why would a man who "deceased" need 25,000 Twitter Fans? Something was wrong with that from the beginning .... confused confused confused confused
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Is this the Offical Michael Jackson Twitter page? Empty Re: Is this the Offical Michael Jackson Twitter page?

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:59 pm

yeaaa i know but i think that is the twitter page
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:05 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:Yeah .. I heard that ... 2 days ago and I was like "WTF???" why would a man who "deceased" need 25,000 Twitter Fans? Something was wrong with that from the beginning .... confused confused confused confused

promotion of unreleased albums, merchandise and to keep the legend alive, what else for ?
even elvis has a twitter account for promotional use
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down