Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is It!!!!!!!!!!!

+18
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Eva R
MJJ Love
yitsy
See
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
WanaBstartnSthn
yaya
amy
sondress
Fight For Troot
Butterfly J
speechlessornot
GirlSaturday
NYMoonwalker
IndonesianGirl
mjgirl86
MissBillieJean
22 posters

Go down

This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Empty This Is It!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by MissBillieJean Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:53 pm

I started talking about this on anoth topic but decided to start a brand new topic to discuss this

Okay, so it's finally here. Next week is the big week!!!! How are you guys feeling? I'm probably going to see it next week on the 27th at one of the first showings here. I'm both excited and nervious. How about you?
MissBillieJean
MissBillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: This Is It!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by mjgirl86 Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:07 pm

I AM SOOOOOO FREAKING OUT, WITH EXCITEMENT.. bounce cheers

My only concern is... when it all dies down... how many fans will be left standing... Crying or Very sad Is it just a phase... and a hype, for many.... I dont know... *sigh* But I am excited, none the less. Razz
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:44 pm

i can't wait any longer ....

wawawawawawa ...

i'll watch it more than 1 times .. cause there's no presale system in my country ..
so you can watch it as much as you want .. ahahaha Very Happy

this is the moment ..... THIS IS IT !
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBillieJean Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:47 pm

I don't know. I guess it depends on what happens afterwards and if Michael returns or not. I hope he does but who knows if and when.
MissBillieJean
MissBillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:56 pm

I am super excited!! I felt torn about it at first because of Sony & how these people are all having a ball using Mike however they can to profit. But now I realize that seeing anything with Michael in it is worth it. Plus it also benefits the estate This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin I don't know if Joe was right and there will be doubles throughout the film but the clips look promising. I just want to see my Michael again This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Herz

I'm seeing it the 27th, the 31st, and in IMAX on Nov 4th . I got a little carried away when the tickets went on presale This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_razz
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:04 am

Sooo you will be in the theater alllllllllllll day and allllllllllllll night.

American theaters used to allow multiple viewing once upon a time. I suppose some greedy person realized that they were losing money.

IndonesianGirl wrote:i can't wait any longer ....

wawawawawawa ...

i'll watch it more than 1 times .. cause there's no presale system in my country ..
so you can watch it as much as you want .. ahahaha This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin

this is the moment ..... THIS IS IT !
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:50 am

Hi, MJ's fans! I hope you won't hate me or even shoot me after you read this. But i need to express my feelings so...deeply sorry.
We all are impatient awaiting the TII movie..emotions, hopes, expectations...
I cannot explain why but i have the strange feeling that this movie will be a little disappointing for all the believers. Because I AM SURE that it is just a rehearsals cumulative movie using one or more impersonators. Of course the film direction will be great, lights and different other stage arrangements will be gorgeous but Michael will be seen just a little, if seen.Because the movie is the AEG , Sony a.s.o. business. They need to recover their money, don't they?
Please remain on your chairs....I'm still 60% convinced that MJ is alive but i am 100% convinced that he won't appear in this film. As I saw until now, i have to credit that Joe affirmed regarding the 'body doubles'.Maybe he will be in audience...maybe. My convinction is that Michael is in rehab, trying to recover his altered health although , taking into account Mrs. Katherine's behaviour, someone could believe that Michael is really gone. A mother feels different of other people when it's about her children. I saw her eyes , tearless ( but it is well known that the biggest pain is tearless) but reflecting the entire world pain, and this moved me even more that Paris's speech. And more than that , Mrs. Katherine is a very religious woman and all of us know that lie is severely punished by all religions.
Speaking about children - Michael would never do anything to hurt his loved children and his disappearance- in a way or another- without explaining them clearly where, why and for how long he would leave them would mean a real emotional disaster for the young Jacksons. Even Prince , a pre-teenager now- would hardly agree that though he could understand more that the others. So, if they look absent, bored or tearless for their father premature "death" it means that they KNOW what's happening with their daddy and they are waiting the time when he is back. Because he will be back, sooner or later but different of the Michael we know.
But he will never be back to us...his fans. Maybe he will make films or music for another performers but he will never come back on the stage to tell us : 'here i am, thank you for waiting for me so long!'
So, my dearest 'forumists' if i may be permitted to give you an advice, a friendly one: don't cherish illusions about the TII movie ! Take it as it is , just a movie ! Look for clues if you want to but don't feel decieved if Michael won't pop up on the stage !
I apologize for disturbing your feelings and beliefs but that's what i believe and ...THIS IS IT This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin !
Anyway I fixed my deadline here on October 30 . After that I promised myself to 'retire' to my everyday life and i'd be the happiest woman on the earth if some day i would read or hear something about the new Michael Jackson . Good luck everyone! This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_flower

P.S. Sorry for my english !!!
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:35 am

JACKSON BROTHER LOVES THIS IS IT FILM

MICHAEL JACKSON's brother JACKIE has become the first member of the family to give the late star's concert rehearsal movie THIS IS IT a seal of approval after watching the film last week (ends23Oct09).
Jackie saw This Is It on Thursday (22Oct09), and was impressed with his tragic sibling's last ever stage performance.
He tells TMZ.com, "My brother's movie is truly riveting. Michael is electrifying! We get a glimpse of a true genius at work."
But Jackie is one of the few Jacksons who will see the film, which will hit cinemas this week (beg26Oct09) - sister La Toya has confirmed she and many of her family members won't be seeing the movie.
Another person who has already seen the feature is longtime Jackson friend Elizabeth Taylor, who raved about it.
She hosted a screening earlier this month (Oct09) and led an ovation as the end credits rolled. She was overheard saying, "The film was pure genius."

26 October 2009 01:26

So, I hope I come out with same emotions as Liz This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fight For Troot Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:46 am

Joe Jackson and LaToya said that the film is FULL of impersonators and body doubles, in all of the 3D movie clips and nearly every long shot.
Fight For Troot
Fight For Troot
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by sondress Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:43 am

Just got my copy of the This is it cd. I noticed one thing. In the booklet there is not one single picture of the "michael" with sunglasses or red pants. It could mean that they have just included pictures of the real michael in the booklet... And that red pants "michael" is an impersonator of some sort...
sondress
sondress

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:47 am

Does your booklet show picture's of MJ that look photshopped? Another thread entitled SONY - Make Believe and Jackson brother message is discussing how the pictures within the booklet look odd. Some look photoshopped. What do you see from your standpoint?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sondress Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:55 am

No... I don't think so. If so, it's not very obvious that they are. But I'm no professional, though.

I think they are indeed real. Michael looks great on all the pictures. He seems really healthy and all. Red pants michael are definetly a fake. He looks waaaay to skinny compared to real mj.
sondress
sondress

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:29 am

You mean orange pants?
Hmmm, at some rehearsal pics he seems indeed too skinny, almost a skeleton and those pics are scary.
...but when did we last saw REAL MJ???

Last edited by Butterfly J on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:29 am

This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_sad This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_sad im not geting tkts This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_sad
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:31 am

a little off topic, but i did not realize that none of the film critics have seen it and entertainment journalists have only seen 12 minutes of it. interesting....
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:31 am

Oh, Amy, all sold out???
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:32 am

That's the million dollar question. No one knows when real MJ was last seen. We can stare and pictures and try to guess but that's about all.

Butterfly J wrote:You mean orange pants?
Hmmm, at some rehearsal pics he seems indeed too skinny, almost a skeleton and those pics are scary.
...but when we last saw REAL MJ???
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:34 am

I raised that question too. No advance screenings of a complete movie is odd. They might as well have just left them with the trailer. This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_scratch

yaya wrote:a little off topic, but i did not realize that none of the film critics have seen it and entertainment journalists have only seen 12 minutes of it. interesting....
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:35 am

Say it aint so. I'm going to see it twice and here there are those who aren't going to see it at all. This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_silent

amy wrote:This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_sad This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_sad im not geting tkts This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_sad
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:50 am

I'm going to see it tomorrow night. I'm so excited but nervous. I am happy that movie critics have not seen it. It must be holding something really special (besides our beloved Michael of course.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:56 am

Are you going at a 12:01am showing?
If so, you are no allowed to go to sleep afterward.
You must come straight back and give a review. This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_lol

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:I'm going to see it tomorrow night. I'm so excited but nervous. I am happy that movie critics have not seen it. It must be holding something really special (besides our beloved Michael of course.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:04 am

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:I'm going to see it tomorrow night. I'm so excited but nervous. I am happy that movie critics have not seen it. It must be holding something really special (besides our beloved Michael of course.

me too!! we're gonna be getting home around 1:30am and my husband works at 8 in the morning, so i really hope i'm not disappointed.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:07 am

I'm making a list of you 12:01am people. You will be expected to check in. This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_cheers This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

yaya wrote:

me too!! we're gonna be getting home around 1:30am and my husband works at 8 in the morning, so i really hope i'm not disappointed.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:08 am

There will be so much to talk about after this, guys.... wow, maybe we'll be able to put more things together Smile
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:21 am

LOL! i may be too sleepy to check in. actually, if the movie is REALLY good, i'm sure i'll be way hyped and won't even be able to sleep!
GirlSaturday wrote:I'm making a list of you 12:01am people. You will be expected to check in. This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_cheers This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

yaya wrote:

yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:32 am

amy wrote:This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_sad This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_sad im not geting tkts This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_sad

I am not going either. I dont have anyone to go with... This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_sad
I will wait and see what eveyone says about it. I am disappointed that there are doubles in some shots. I still dont get why they would do that....I still wanna see it but dont wanna go alone!! Im a geek like that!!

As far as Katherine is concerned, I dont think she is "lying"..I just think she is being protective. I do not think she would outright LIE, but I think she is just keeping her mouth shut.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:41 am

Fight For Troot wrote:Joe Jackson and LaToya said that the film is FULL of impersonators and body doubles, in all of the 3D movie clips and nearly every long shot.

I wonder, where all these imposters went....???? Where are they???
Are they hiding, cuz I thought if these imposters look that much like Michael, that ppl would report Michael sihtings....
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:46 am

Oh, I would ask you both, Amy and Jacksonologist, to join me. We still have hundrets of tickets on sale This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_lol Heh, only ca 10-12 to fly This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Fresse

I don´t know what to expect but I have a feeling it´s gonna make me happy (I trust you Liz).
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sondress Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:50 am

Yes. I mean Orange pants. This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_razz
sondress
sondress

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:53 am

I would ask (out of common courtesy) that anyone who see's this movie, to keep their opinions about it to themselves.
Don't spoil it for the rest who don't see it until right away. It will be in the theaters for 2 weeks.
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 98
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:59 am

I can't wait.
I'm going at 12:01 showing on Oct 27th.
WOO HOO!
Omigah, Thats tomorrow.
Im going alone but at this point, i do not care.
I hope its filled with MICHAEL'S L.O.V.E.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 am

omg!! I forgot! Some people are going tomorrow to the movie!! Very Happy I thought that it started at 28th but also on 27th!
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:03 am

Suggestion: Create a thread called TII Movie Discussion Spoiler.

It could become a thread for those who want to discuss the movie after it has been seen without spoiling it for those who have yet to see it. Plus by calling it "spoiler" it will not get confused with other general TII threads.

Thoughts?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:04 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Suggestion: Create a thread called TII Movie Discussion Spoiler.

It could become a thread for those who want to discuss the movie after it has been seen without spoiling it for those who have yet to see it. Plus by calling it "spoiler" it will not get confused with other general TII threads.

Thoughts?

Great idea! I´m going to see it on the 28th, but I imagine some will see it later and I´d hate to ruin it for people.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:04 am

that is a good idea, girlsaturday! This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:09 pm

I was hoping to go on Thursday, but that's probably not going to happen. So I probably won't be able to go until Sunday. I hate waiting!
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:11 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Suggestion: Create a thread called TII Movie Discussion Spoiler.

Thoughts?

GREAT IDEA!!! I'm seeing on the 28th, 11:00 AM. Can't wait so that I can make up my own mind about things.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by christina Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:11 am

Hi !

Not sure it has something to do with the hoax but just to let you know what happened this morning in Paris.
During TII projection (8.00 am in a famous Theater : Le Grand Rex), an interviewer asked to a french actor (some celebrities were here) : "Do you think Michael will be here today ?"... more and more people seem to think something's going on... This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin

I beLIEve !

A.M.O.U.R
christina
christina

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by suzzie Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:54 am

I've seen it. I bought the album after seeing it. Missing him terribly now This Is It!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_sad
suzzie
suzzie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum