Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELIZABETH TAYLOR GIVES JACKSON'S THIS IS IT FILM THE THUMBS UP

+8
ishealive
Harleyblonde
MJJ Love
Styloprincess
emo_pinkt
kdkennedy74
ILuvUMoreMJ
Human_nature
12 posters

Go down

ELIZABETH TAYLOR GIVES JACKSON'S THIS IS IT FILM THE THUMBS UP Empty ELIZABETH TAYLOR GIVES JACKSON'S THIS IS IT FILM THE THUMBS UP

Post by Human_nature Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:03 am

Link... : http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/dame-elizabeth-gives-jacksons-this-is-it-film-the-thumbs-up_1119954

so...she saw the movie before everybody...with her guests.... ELIZABETH TAYLOR GIVES JACKSON'S THIS IS IT FILM THE THUMBS UP Suspect ELIZABETH TAYLOR GIVES JACKSON'S THIS IS IT FILM THE THUMBS UP Icon_question

DAME ELIZABETH GIVES JACKSON'S THIS IS IT FILM THE THUMBS UP

DAME ELIZABETH TAYLOR has become one of the first people to see the much-anticipated MICHAEL JACKSON concert rehearsal movie THIS IS IT - she sat through a screening of the film at the weekend (17-18Oct09).
The movie veteran, who was one of the King of Pop's closest friends,
hosted a private screening of the film at MGM studios in Hollywood.

Her guests included her companion Jason Winters and Marlon
Brando's son Miko
, who was Jackson's former assistant, according to
U.S. news show Entertainment Tonight.

Taylor also invited the King of Pop's entire staff to the screening.

She was overheard saying, "The film was pure genius," as she led an standing ovation at the end of the film.

On Saturday (17Oct09), Taylor spent much of the day with Jackson's three children on a tour of Universal Studio's backlot.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

ELIZABETH TAYLOR GIVES JACKSON'S THIS IS IT FILM THE THUMBS UP Empty Re: ELIZABETH TAYLOR GIVES JACKSON'S THIS IS IT FILM THE THUMBS UP

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:29 am

Hmmmm...do you think this is true? I have my doubts. Suspect
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

ELIZABETH TAYLOR GIVES JACKSON'S THIS IS IT FILM THE THUMBS UP Empty Re: ELIZABETH TAYLOR GIVES JACKSON'S THIS IS IT FILM THE THUMBS UP

Post by Human_nature Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:26 am

I don't know anymore, what's true, and what's not.....

I really begin to be sick about all this to be honest, and I don't know what to think anymore....my hope ....very very low now....
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:28 am

Just remember that ET's comments were "this film was pure genius"!!!! Maybe she does know something. Remember what TRT had to say! Maybe Michael is behind all of this and surely Liz would support him because she is his best friend and closest confidant.

Last edited by kdkennedy74 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:30 am

Maybe....

I really need a good news today or something....

I have one of those day you know.... ELIZABETH TAYLOR GIVES JACKSON'S THIS IS IT FILM THE THUMBS UP Kopfschuettel
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:37 am

i thought i read somewhere that the movie wasn't quite finished yet
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:45 am

well it's possible and maybe she knows what's behind this and who's pulling the strings...or not. I don't know what to think either ELIZABETH TAYLOR GIVES JACKSON'S THIS IS IT FILM THE THUMBS UP Icon_cry
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:49 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:Just remember that ET's comments were "this film was pure genius"!!!! Maybe she does know something. Remember what TRT had to say! Maybe Michael is behind all of this and surely Liz would support him because she is his best friend and closest confidant.

You're right.
Has TRT been back since his original appearance?
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:09 am

Human_nature wrote:I don't know anymore, what's true, and what's not.....

I really begin to be sick about all this to be honest, and I don't know what to think anymore....my hope ....very very low now....

Me too, I am beginning to feel very down. No progress hardly for us lately..... just the trolls out in full force and we do not know what to believe any more.
Just a thought though, as Katherine doesn't want to see the film why didn't Elizabeth take Paris, Prince and Blanket? She took them out last Saturday. Bit weird to me as she took all MJs staff so why didn't the kids go?

Last edited by Harleyblonde on Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:11 am

"The film was pure genius,"

I don't think TII was ever mean't to be concerts, i'm more convinced the past few weeks. This way more people get to see MJ in action. I never would have seen his concerts but I can go to see the movie so maybe this was the plan...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:13 am

@Harley I know what you mean, it's been a slow few weeks and all we have are trolls annoying us and trying to bring us down. Something always pops up when you least expect it so hold on ELIZABETH TAYLOR GIVES JACKSON'S THIS IS IT FILM THE THUMBS UP Icon_smile
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:51 pm

i guess less than a week we'll see for ourselves.....
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:10 pm

WAIT A MINUTE ladies, look here it says She invited HIS STAFF,WHAT STAFF?since when does a deceased person STILL HAVE STAFF?and werent they FIRED on JUNE 25th?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:11 pm

Well i'm thrilled, I was told all along that TII wasn't showing in Ireland and last night I found out it's showing in my local theatre for 2 days only so I booked my tickets and I can hardly control myself. Can't wait... ELIZABETH TAYLOR GIVES JACKSON'S THIS IS IT FILM THE THUMBS UP Icon_biggrin
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:21 pm

ishealive wrote:Well i'm thrilled, I was told all along that TII wasn't showing in Ireland and last night I found out it's showing in my local theatre for 2 days only so I booked my tickets and I can hardly control myself. Can't wait... ELIZABETH TAYLOR GIVES JACKSON'S THIS IS IT FILM THE THUMBS UP Icon_biggrin

Congrats Smile I`m really happy for you, that you also have the chance to watch TII...

hope we have something to celebrate next week cheers
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:25 pm

when a deceased person have a entrourage or a staff ?!?!? ... I don't get that .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:28 pm

ilprincipe wrote:
ishealive wrote:Well i'm thrilled, I was told all along that TII wasn't showing in Ireland and last night I found out it's showing in my local theatre for 2 days only so I booked my tickets and I can hardly control myself. Can't wait... ELIZABETH TAYLOR GIVES JACKSON'S THIS IS IT FILM THE THUMBS UP Icon_biggrin

Congrats ELIZABETH TAYLOR GIVES JACKSON'S THIS IS IT FILM THE THUMBS UP Icon_smile I`m really happy for you, that you also have the chance to watch TII...

hope we have something to celebrate next week ELIZABETH TAYLOR GIVES JACKSON'S THIS IS IT FILM THE THUMBS UP Icon_cheers

Aww thanks Smile
I hope so too, we'll all be looking for clues anyway Wink
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down