Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If somebody at MJHD can pass the message alone for me!

+2
mjgirl86
MauraMissesMichael
6 posters

Go down

If somebody at MJHD can pass the message alone for me! Empty If somebody at MJHD can pass the message alone for me!

Post by MauraMissesMichael Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:25 pm

Listen. I was banned from that forum because I had it out with one of the mods and it got ugly.

I really dont care because that site got way out of control ANY freaking ways

But someone just brought to my attention a lame @ss post that someone made concerning me.

First of all I dont even READ those LKL blog whatevers. I stay away from MOST things media because its all crap!

Well some idiot made some kind of blog comment on there about my videos and now people from that hoax site are starting rumors saying that it was ME and i made the comment just for publicity for my videos.

I believe that it was Henda11 or whatever his name is..

I would just really appreciate it if someone could there and (I dont have access to post) and let these people know that I absolutely had NO clue about that stupid blog or any comments about it until about 5 minutes ago.

I make my videos based on FACTS and I wouldnt be STUPID enough to mention my own videos if I was screwing around with people. That is so stupid and obviously I have some form of brains in my head.

I make these videos for the truth and I dont want these people going around smearing my name because of a post that ONE idiot made.

I have noooo idea who that person is or why they said my videos were "true"
I mean they are true but thats becaus i post RESEARCHED facts. That ANYBODY can find!

Can someon plese post this post at that MJHD site so that these people can see that I seriously wouldnt waste my time doing something so stupid.

People making posts like that are creating a distraction and thats all it is..

Thanks for your time!
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

If somebody at MJHD can pass the message alone for me! Empty Re: If somebody at MJHD can pass the message alone for me!

Post by mjgirl86 Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:32 pm

Awww, that sucks... if I had an account, I would. I'm sure someone here can help you out.. Sorry that had to happen...
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

If somebody at MJHD can pass the message alone for me! Empty Re: If somebody at MJHD can pass the message alone for me!

Post by MauraMissesMichael Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:36 pm

mjgirl86 wrote:Awww, that sucks... if I had an account, I would. I'm sure someone here can help you out.. Sorry that had to happen...

lol yeahh im like what the hell???? someone from here just sent me private message telling me about it. But im so pissed. I make those videos because there needs to be videos made with VALID facts and not crap you know? Obviously somebody is not happy with these videos and trying to turn believers against me. But why in the HELL would I say that I was "Michael Jackson" AND mention my name??? Thats stupid as hell LMAO

AND they are trying to say that im like mediahype which is total bullshit because im not even half as smart as that dude and could never write like that though I wish to hell I could because id be rich.

And about the double thing, I do think it was Michael at the press conference, but I do know that Michael infact had a tribute artist named Jonathan that worked for him occasionally when he wanted to avoid the crowds. this person has been speaking to me through youtube but insists that he is NOT the 02 guy.

I dont know , these people claim to WANT the truth, so I DIG for the truth and when I find it, people get pissed off. it makes no sense you know?
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:40 pm

That is such BS...... ugh... yeah, it makes no sense... don't let it get to you... media hype, whatever.... how about a hard working investigator, who wants to help find the truth... Mad

I hope you get this worked out.. some people are just snobby and judgmental, like that...
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:06 pm

MauraMissesMichael wrote:
I dont know , these people claim to WANT the truth, so I DIG for the truth and when I find it, people get pissed off. it makes no sense you know?

In my experience with this hoax stuff, some people say they want the truth, but really they only want it if it supports their own exact theories. I'm sorry, but you know, not everything on the planet is a clue. And there aren't millions of people in on this hoax if it's the real deal. Some people just grasp at straws and accept anything and everything as fact, and they dismiss anything that doesn't fit their theories. That's just a flawed way to look at things, in my opinion.

I personally prefer to look at things skeptically, because then I'm not blinded by a bunch of nonsense, accepting anything and everything as a clue or a fact (which seems like what a lot of people at MJHD do). I really don't understand why more people don't approach things this way, because it would help avoid a lot of conflict.

Sorry they are accusing you in that way. It's really not fair at all. If somebody at MJHD can pass the message alone for me! Icon_evil
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:12 pm

Christiana wrote:
MauraMissesMichael wrote:

In my experience with this hoax stuff, some people say they want the truth, but really they only want it if it supports their own exact theories. I'm sorry, but you know, not everything on the planet is a clue. And there aren't millions of people in on this hoax if it's the real deal. Some people just grasp at straws and accept anything and everything as fact, and they dismiss anything that doesn't fit their theories. That's just a flawed way to look at things, in my opinion.

I personally prefer to look at things skeptically, because then I'm not blinded by a bunch of nonsense, accepting anything and everything as a clue or a fact (which seems like what a lot of people at MJHD do). I really don't understand why more people don't approach things this way, because it would help avoid a lot of conflict.

Sorry they are accusing you in that way. It's really not fair at all. If somebody at MJHD can pass the message alone for me! Icon_evil

I agree with 100%.. Like occasionaly I did drift into numbers or some odd things, but I just really try to stick to things that are OBVIOUSLY wrong.

I believe that there are several theories within the hoax theory. And I think there are SEVERAL reasons behind what is going on right now. I have said so many times, that if Michael is dead, he was MURDERED and we still need to seek the truth in what happened to him either way.

But I dont think that Michael is dead. I think that his death was faked for a multitude of reasons and im just trying to narrow them down a bit by looking over FACTS. This is has been going on for almost four months now and people are just grasping at straws. its really really sad. But to get pissed off at me because of things that i FIND because im actually LOOKING for things and not letting people THINK for me, is stupid.

But im just downright offended that these people would think that im STUPID enough to pose as Michael and mention my own videos.. That is the most infantile, marginally retarded thing that I have ever read on that hoax site.

But whatever. Im going to keep making my videos and KEEP seeking da troot!! Very Happy

thanks for your words If somebody at MJHD can pass the message alone for me! Icon_rr
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:18 pm

I wouldn't pay any attention to it. All the commotion will die out. It's just a flash in the pan. It's crazy how things get twisted. Passive Resistance is the best defense...Let the enemy fall on its own sword. Your videos are appreciated here.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:23 pm

jade jackson wrote:I wouldn't pay any attention to it. All the commotion will die out. It's just a flash in the pan. It's crazy how things get twisted. Passive Resistance is the best defense...Let the enemy fall on its own sword. Your videos are appreciated here.

Thank you so much Smile
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:23 pm

jade jackson wrote:I wouldn't pay any attention to it. All the commotion will die out. It's just a flash in the pan. It's crazy how things get twisted. Passive Resistance is the best defense...Let the enemy fall on its own sword. Your videos are appreciated here.

Thank you so much Smile
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:54 pm

I am sorry to hear that you are being talked about in a deragotory manner by haters. I don't know if you noticed but you are going through the same thing MJ went through. He didn't fight every battle. I will give you some advice that I had a wise man tell me a few months ago. What someone says about you is none of your business. Don't get upset. That's what they want you to do, just ignore it and move forward. You are now apart of a forum that wants the truth no matter what the outcome. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:44 am

That just suck... I am sorry for what happend to you, I love your video.
I don´t think you should care about that and keep on doing what you do.
I have an account at MJDH forum, and could post it for you...But don´t forget you don´t need to explain yourself to anybody..
Keep them video´s comming LOL
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down