Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

christmas in June?

4 posters

Go down

christmas in June? Empty christmas in June?

Post by andrea_garay2005 Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:51 am

I'm sure you all remember the artist who made those paintings Michael bought in June, he said when he had arrived at MJ's house there were Christmas decorations and you could hear Christmas songs all over the place..........and he mentioned even the gate (as we can see it in the ambulance photo) with Christmas decoration and not a funeral one...
Could this be because Michael knew he was not going to be around for Christmas and he celebrated before June 25th?
What do you think? This means we won't get any new developments in December?
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

christmas in June? Empty Re: christmas in June?

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:12 am

That was my initial thought too...that he was giving his kids an early Christmas because he knew he couldn't in December. But then that most likely means he's not with his kids right now, and I just can't imagine him leaving them for so long. So I don't know if there's any significance to it at all. I think I might go completely insane if we still don't know anything more by Christmas...they're going to have to lock me up! christmas in June? Thcrazy
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:17 am

I thought they were left up because Blanket loves Christmas so much and because Michael never had a Christmas as a child. At least that's what I read somewhere...I could be wrong..then again those wreaths on the gates were looking kinda shabby so maybe they had been up a while..IDK and I'm probably wrong...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:41 am

I've also heard that he left decorations up too 4everMichael, and he moved into that house just before Christmas, so maybe it's nothing more than that. I think he left wreathes up on the gate at Neverland as well. I leave decorations up forever too...I can't bear to take them down. Laughing But it was more the Christmas music that I thought was strange.

And something a little off topic, but I was looking at your siggy so it reminded me. Is that the jacket Latoya said they buried him in along with the black gloves? That's what he wore to the '93 Grammy's right?
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:01 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I've also heard that he left decorations up too 4everMichael, and he moved into that house just before Christmas, so maybe it's nothing more than that. I think he left wreathes up on the gate at Neverland as well. I leave decorations up forever too...I can't bear to take them down. Laughing But it was more the Christmas music that I thought was strange.

And something a little off topic, but I was looking at your siggy so it reminded me. Is that the jacket Latoya said they buried him in along with the black gloves? That's what he wore to the '93 Grammy's right?

Ok, confession time..I listen to Christmas music year round LOL I love it! I put my Christmas decorations up right after Halloween and they're up until Russian Christmas in January which is the middle of the month LOL. So I didn't think the music part was strange as I do it myself.
Yes, this is the jacket LaToya claims he was buried in along with the black gloves and the belt from the Come Together short film. I can't see him in the belt with this outfit as he never wore it like that before LOL One more of her stories Razz
yes, he did leave the wreaths up at Neverland as well.
I don't read anything into the Christmas decorations and music. Remember, he never had a real Christmas until he was at Neverland and I think it was Dame Elizabeth who really gave him his first real Christmas. If that happened to me, I'd celebrate year round too!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:22 am

well...i don't know if it has any relevance but look what i found.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/christmas/3687843/Jesus-was-born-in-June-astronomers-claim.html

'Jesus was born in June', astronomers claim
Astronomers have calculated that Christmas should be in June, by charting the appearance of the 'Christmas star' which the Bible says led the three Wise Men to Jesus.

They found that a bright star which appeared over Bethlehem 2,000 years ago pinpointed the date of Christ's birth as June 17 rather than December 25.

the full article on the link.

hm...may it have something to do with the decorations?
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 30

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down