Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omer Bhatti & what I found a few weeks ago..

+18
YveLoVesMJ
WanaBstartnSthn
Truth_or_Dare
dancer1792
Sweet1
beachgirl
marsheliamorgan
Harleyblonde
Eva R
neverlandprincess
mjlmpicons
MJFOREVER
city.gal1
ILuvUMoreMJ
andrea_garay2005
Styloprincess
Red Velvet
HeavyHearts
22 posters

Go down

Omer Bhatti & what I found a few weeks ago.. Empty Omer Bhatti & what I found a few weeks ago..

Post by HeavyHearts Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:52 am

I know a lot of you were wondering what I had found a few weeks ago when I was a little bit excited. I also know a lot of you were mad that I wasn't telling the entire forum. This is why.

My reason for not telling the entire forum was the fact that ANYONE can lurk here
also, I wasn't sure if it was illegal or not.

A couple of weeks ago my husband was on night shift so I had plenty of time to study up on things. Long, long story short, I found out Omer Bhatti's real email address and I knew all the information to get into it through the secret question. I wasn't posting this in the main forum because I wasn't sure if it was illegal or not. At the time I was going to get into the email, but after talking to many people on this forum over PM I decided not to. As it was immoral and not my place to be going through someone else's email.

I'm 110% sure it's his because it is also used for the administration of obeegalaxy.com
and it's also tied to his youtube and his myspace (http://www.myspace.com/75093433) that was made in 2006 (it has nothing on it, so that shows that all the omer's on myspace are fake). However I did find other social networking profiles of his on websites like hi5.com etc

Pros:
We could have seen if Michael has sent anything to him via email after June 25th, or even before that
We see his contacts which could lead us to Michael's real email/other important emails
and possibly the truth, or anything else potentially interesting.
I'd imagine if Mike had really died people would be offering support.'
I could get into everything Omer has signed up to on the internet (which I wouldnt for the record, but I could)

Cons:
It's wrong to invade privacy like that
Michael would hate me if he knew I did it, it's very scummy.
Omer cant get back into his email after this (unless I get his youtube password etc and assume he has the same password to everything and change it back)
and lots of other cons.

Oh well.. on the bright side... I have omer's email
Maybe I'll just add him or something tongue

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you all.
Hopefully this answers all the PM's Very Happy
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Omer Bhatti & what I found a few weeks ago.. Empty Re: Omer Bhatti & what I found a few weeks ago..

Post by Red Velvet Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:58 am

I applaud you for making this thread and for coming clean! Laughing many people were too curious after you shut it down the last time.

I have no suggestions at this point, just wanted to say thanks for sharing.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Omer Bhatti & what I found a few weeks ago.. Empty Re: Omer Bhatti & what I found a few weeks ago..

Post by Styloprincess Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:00 am

yeah thank you Omer Bhatti & what I found a few weeks ago.. Icon_smile I was really wondering what this secrecy was all about^^
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:06 am

hi,
yes , I knew the story. One side it would be great to know finally the truth....but it would be quite wrong. Could he find out who did this? Can he trace you down if you do this?
Omer Bhatti & what I found a few weeks ago.. Icon_basketball
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:07 am

I think you made the right decision even though it must have been super tempting...so kudos. You're right that MJ would have been angry with us if we found out this way. Thanks for explaining to everyone! Smile
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:22 pm

You made the right decision -- on a moral stand and a legal one. Omer Bhatti & what I found a few weeks ago.. Icon_cheers

Thanks for clearing up the mystery.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:29 pm

Yeah you made the right decision but one little question Razz was it hard you know uhm to not doing that(getting into his email??) i hope that i dont sound like a total crazy woman, an NO i dont check up peoples emails i dont even know how Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlmpicons Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:31 pm

Bravo HeavyHearts for making the right decision.

It is in situations like these that our integrity is tested, and you passed with flying colors. Thank you for sharing this so that everyone that asked and who's curiousity was peaked can be satisfied.

You definitely did the right thing. Morals and integrity go a long way.

Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand. Omer Bhatti & what I found a few weeks ago.. Herz
mjlmpicons
mjlmpicons
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Thanks for sharing-it was very noble of u.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:47 pm

wow very interesting! But did you went in his e-mail? Or did you just knew his e-mail addres?

(I am so sorry, I am dutch so.. Omer Bhatti & what I found a few weeks ago.. Icon_redface )
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:57 pm

Yes, it is highly immoral and illegal to get into someones e-mails and you did (or didn't do it!) the right thing.
Just please be rest assured though that there was probably nothing on there of any use regarding the hoax as I have thought all along and Rach pointed out the other night there will be very few people in on the hoax, the fewer the better so is probably no great loss. We have to find out things without invading someones privacy and resorting to what we would not want done to ourselves.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:02 pm

you made the right decision,i know some people (not on here necessarily)would do things to get answers no matter what the cost to someone else, YOU SHOULD BE PROUD of yourself,your morals and scruples are intact BRAVO to you you still did good.shelia
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by beachgirl Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:04 pm

thanks for clearing this thing.
beachgirl
beachgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Thank you for sharing with everyone,
You did the right thing. Kudos! Most ppl wouldn't have given it a second thought in this day and age. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:44 pm

Thanks for sharing. Omer Bhatti & what I found a few weeks ago.. Icon_smile You did the right thing since breaking into someone's email is illegal not just extremely immoral.
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:46 pm

Thank you for clearing it up!
I think you were brave, I would have gone through his e-mail! I'm too curious that way! Omer Bhatti & what I found a few weeks ago.. Lol
But u made the moral decision! So Omer Bhatti & what I found a few weeks ago.. Icon_cheers
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:55 pm

Yes Heavy Hearts I agree you are good not to look through Omers email. I cant say i would do the same as I am desperate to find the truth and I would wanna explore every angle. I salute u.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:29 pm

You did the right thing. I dunno what I would've done. It's so tempting and I'm so curious :S
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:33 pm

Kudos to you!!! you did the right thing...nobody would like their privacy to be invaded!
but im just wondering..is it that easy to get his email? LOL
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:39 pm

lol!
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Great choice to not get into his email and accounts and etc.
Shows restraint and real morals not to access something of this nature.

How in the world did you figure it all out tho?
How did u come across his real email addy?
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:50 pm

thanks for the explanation HH! Omer Bhatti & what I found a few weeks ago.. Icon_biggrin
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down