Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ´s kids want Janet to be their mommy

2 posters

Go down

MJ´s kids want Janet to be their mommy Empty MJ´s kids want Janet to be their mommy

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:08 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/10/25/jacko-kids-ask-janet-please-be-our-mama-115875-21771453/

Excuse me, but what a piece of BS! The tabloids are crazy, no doubt about that, but sometimes they surpass themselves. At times I wonder if it´s cold machines who write the crap, and not human beings with feelings who can sympathize with other people, no matter how big superstars.

First I was mad reading this, but then I starteted to laugh. I thought I´d post it to give you a nice laugh. Oh and notice "the source".
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

MJ´s kids want Janet to be their mommy Empty Re: MJ´s kids want Janet to be their mommy

Post by rowdyangel Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:14 am

rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

MJ´s kids want Janet to be their mommy Empty Re: MJ´s kids want Janet to be their mommy

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:17 am

Oh I´m so sorry, I missed it MJ´s kids want Janet to be their mommy Icon_redface
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down