Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael left a long trail of clues behind

+2
infinitylady
hesouttamylife
6 posters

Go down

Michael left a long trail of clues behind Empty Michael left a long trail of clues behind

Post by hesouttamylife Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:57 pm

LaToya Jackson
Dick Gregory
2 prior Sony Reps
Farrakan
Al Sharpton

to name a few. He told them that someone was trying to kill him. He had told enough people so just in case something did go down, it wouldn't fly so easily that it was "accidental". They would remember and begin speaking on it. Now it feels like a plot. With all the mystery surrounding his supposed death by lethal injection, it would seem likely that someone in his circle of high and powerful people would take what he had suspected seriously. Thus the theory that he was indeed killed just as he had admonished he would be. The world would be in an uproar, giving him the needed pause to get away unnoticed. But something went awry with the plan. People did not get all their facts right. Funerals at 2 month intervals? Open casket, no, changed our minds. Closed service, no, let the public see that we are really about to do this. Let the cameras roll. Entombed, yes,but the public will never get to see it. Will written and signed on a day he was not in the city to sign it. Autopsies with 2 completely different analogies. Movie, perfectly scripted from rehearsal footage. Conrad Murray given protection by the family? The "killer" Come now. Can you just tell me anything and I go for it? No. I'm a thinker. I try to see behind the veil. I think Michael was possibly afraid for his life and I do believe there was a plan to get him away from those possible culprits before something really did happen to him. Witness protection. It is plausible from that vantage point.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Michael left a long trail of clues behind Empty Re: Michael left a long trail of clues behind

Post by infinitylady Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:01 pm

hesout:
The youtube about dick gregory and MJ is on there. Interesting video.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Michael left a long trail of clues behind Empty Re: Michael left a long trail of clues behind

Post by lou Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:47 pm

hesouttamylife wrote:I think Michael was possibly afraid for his life and I do believe there was a plan to get him away from those possible culprits before something really did happen to him. Witness protection. It is plausible from that vantage point.
Good point. I think it's a possibility. And besides, they started saying MJ was about to die, 6 months earlier. Was it just a coincidence or does it sound as part of a plan? I don't know about the witness program though.. it does fit in theory, but maybe it's not the case? IDK.

Last edited by lou on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:52 pm

interesting post, hesouttamylife. the only thing that worries me is that if he's in the witness protection program, we probably won't ever hear from him again. and i say that with a completely non-selfish point of view.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Michael left a long trail of clues behind Empty I know, that is the saddest part of all of it

Post by hesouttamylife Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:00 pm

yaya wrote:interesting post, hesouttamylife. the only thing that worries me is that if he's in the witness protection program, we probably won't ever hear from him again. and i say that with a completely non-selfish point of view.

very sad indeed. If only we could know for sure that he is alive and well, then not seeing him physically wouldn't be as hard. At least we'd know that he's out there somewhere, and that alone would give me reason to smile. flower
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:05 pm

Can we just join together and sing will you be there! I will. Whatever happens, don't let go of Michael's hand.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:17 pm

hesouttamylife wrote:Can we just join together and sing will you be there! I will. Whatever happens, don't let go of Michael's hand.

Aww...you are so right. *sings* I will never let go of his hand. God bless. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:18 pm

hesouttamylife wrote:LaToya Jackson
Dick Gregory
2 prior Sony Reps
Farrakan
Al Sharpton

to name a few. He told them that someone was trying to kill him. He had told enough people so just in case something did go down, it wouldn't fly so easily that it was "accidental". They would remember and begin speaking on it. Now it feels like a plot. With all the mystery surrounding his supposed death by lethal injection, it would seem likely that someone in his circle of high and powerful people would take what he had suspected seriously. Thus the theory that he was indeed killed just as he had admonished he would be. The world would be in an uproar, giving him the needed pause to get away unnoticed. But something went awry with the plan. People did not get all their facts right. Funerals at 2 month intervals? Open casket, no, changed our minds. Closed service, no, let the public see that we are really about to do this. Let the cameras roll. Entombed, yes,but the public will never get to see it. Will written and signed on a day he was not in the city to sign it. Autopsies with 2 completely different analogies. Movie, perfectly scripted from rehearsal footage. Conrad Murray given protection by the family? The "killer" Come now. Can you just tell me anything and I go for it? No. I'm a thinker. I try to see behind the veil. I think Michael was possibly afraid for his life and I do believe there was a plan to get him away from those possible culprits before something really did happen to him. Witness protection. It is plausible from that vantage point.

I agree with you.
And these are "real" clues, not cryptic messages delivered by a forum troll.
Thank you for starting this thread.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down