Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson

+24
smoothcriminal2792
shusc140
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
MJJ
city.gal1
I'llbethere
Léa
Emma_Lollipop
gigi
MJThrillsMe
badloving
Melzy777
Styloprincess
Skeletonjar
Eva R
SPAKKLE29FUL
amber
Kirsche
infinitylady
steffmaster1
giannip
MJFOREVER
GirlInTheMirror1
Missyb007
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson Empty Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson

Post by Missyb007 Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:09 am

Hi!
First of all I'll introduce myself!

My name is Lies, I'm from Holland, and I'm 21 years old Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson Icon_smile
And I HAVE to say, I really think you guys are up to something!
RESPECT! Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson Icon_cheers

Now this is something I wanted to share with you guys.

This one... I think it COULD be a hologram, because they show this longer than the other one (the other picture)
Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson Or_thi10

This one.. I'm not that sure of.. you can see it when the song "Sream" starts, for a sec in the fogg ... it disappears very quickly!

Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson Who_s_10

What do you guys think? Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson Icon_smile

Let me know!
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson Empty Re: Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:09 am

Hm, it´s hard to tell from those pictures. I guess i´d have to watch it again, but when i saw it i didn´t notice that...
hm...
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson Empty Re: Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson

Post by Missyb007 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:20 am

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:Hm, it´s hard to tell from those pictures. I guess i´d have to watch it again, but when i saw it i didn´t notice that...
hm...

I'll try to find the vid.. and I'll tell you @ what moment I saw him comming out of the fogg/smoke Smile
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:22 am

Also something else I wanted to add.. not sure if I'm right though:)

In the first picture.. I don't see a shadow behind his head..
In the second picture.. I DO see a shadow behind his head?
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:23 am

Missyb007 wrote:
GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:Hm, it´s hard to tell from those pictures. I guess i´d have to watch it again, but when i saw it i didn´t notice that...
hm...

I'll try to find the vid.. and I'll tell you @ what moment I saw him comming out of the fogg/smoke Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson Icon_smile
Thanks!Smile
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:26 am

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:
Missyb007 wrote:
hm...

I'll try to find the vid.. and I'll tell you @ what moment I saw him comming out of the fogg/smoke Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson Icon_smile
Thanks!Smile

Is that even possible with a hologram??
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:27 am

hm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3Ty7fHT9TE&feature=related#movie_player
@ 3:11/3:12....

The quality sucks though.. but oh well Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson Icon_smile..you'll see!

Last edited by Missyb007 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by giannip Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:28 am

it's not ha hologram. I guess I've seen something about this on another site: if you see the original SCREAM video, Michael was right there. So that's just part of the video.
giannip
giannip
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 pm

does the hair look a bit different i think so!! i swear i saw him loads there look at back screen and when janet does solo look when camera zooms out at right corner of screen where stairs are i swear hes standing right there maybe im just seeing him all over lol!! cool post thoxx
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:12 pm

I saw this already.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:14 pm

giannip wrote:it's not ha hologram. I guess I've seen something about this on another site: if you see the original SCREAM video, Michael was right there. So that's just part of the video.

?
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:17 pm

What I found interesting about that tribute was janets voice...it sounded very strange to me.....on youtube is an acapella-version of that...and listen to her voice...it sounds like michael is singing with an effect in it...and then there's janet's whisperin solo (I don't know how else I could call that,hehe), and that's a playback cause it sounded exactly like the video version.. that's strange to me

but a hologram hm.. do you really think, that he stood there on stage and nobody noticed that or did I get you wrong?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:27 pm

im not sure about the hologram thing but you do see what appears to be someone walking about behind set someone highlighted it a while ago who ever it is is dressed in black and obviously keeping out the way
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by giannip Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:12 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:
giannip wrote:it's not ha hologram. I guess I've seen something about this on another site: if you see the original SCREAM video, Michael was right there. So that's just part of the video.

?
Please go and check the original Scream video, at 1:11. On MTV they have just used and projected the exact clip you see there, adding some steam.
I don't see any hologram.
giannip
giannip
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:17 pm

i heard this and someone said it sounded like michael was there singing and also i read somewhere janet had so much fun doing it FUN i ask you
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:29 pm

yeah I don't know if it's really Michael, but Janet sounds really strange there, doesn't she?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:19 am

I thought that was just the video clip. Michael is in the videoclip. Don't think he is that for real.
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:26 am

I think you are suggesting he was really there right?
No way would he risk being in public at the moment Smile
I don't think he went with liz to the theme park, either. Very Happy
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:59 am

Eva R wrote:I thought that was just the video clip. Michael is in the videoclip. Don't think he is that for real.

I agree Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson Icon_exclaim
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:49 am

You mean this part?
Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson MJScreamVMA

Nah, that's really in the scream clip. Watch it.. No holograms at VMA.
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:03 am

yeah it's just the video projected on the big screen....but janet was indeed a bit odd....
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:44 am

You know I find it interesting that she would even sing that particular song anyway. Not to say that she couldn't or shouldn't but I just thought it was pretty interesting.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJThrillsMe Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:14 pm

IMO, the most interesting part of Janet's performance was at the very end. How she looked so "ANGRY" at the audience--giving almost, if looks could kill!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmx5a0piV34
MJThrillsMe
MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by gigi Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:43 pm

MJThrillsMe wrote:IMO, the most interesting part of Janet's performance was at the very end. How she looked so "ANGRY" at the audience--giving almost, if looks could kill!

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmx5a0piV34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmx5a0piV34[/quote[/url]]

Yes, you're right!!! I didnt really think about it that way before!!!
gigi
gigi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:08 pm

Why do you think she was angry?
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJThrillsMe Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:19 pm

infinitylady wrote:Why do you think she was angry?

Just by her facial expressions and her eyes speak to me as well--as you can see in the video......
MJThrillsMe
MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma_Lollipop Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:25 pm

I'm asking myself about Janet looking angry at the end of tribute since I saw it live.
Really why?
The audience was in extacy about her performance, they talked all night about Michael, it was like an all night tribute to him, starting with the red carpet show. And Madonna's speech, which was wonderful.
I don't understand why she was angry about.
Emma_Lollipop
Emma_Lollipop
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:34 pm

MJThrillsMe wrote:
infinitylady wrote:Why do you think she was angry?

Just by her facial expressions and her eyes speak to me as well--as you can see in the video......

I also do think she was angry and it made me think that she may disagree with the way Michael faked his death.
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Leeftijd : 33

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:52 pm

angry cos of wot thy said bout him wot the song scream is about saying screw you youll see probably!
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by I'llbethere Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:09 pm

Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson Lol
Did you notice that the outfit she wore resembled the one in This Is It with the pointy shoulders? Just an observation. I finally figured out how to do the smiley faces-so proud!!! Duh!!
I'llbethere
I'llbethere

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:12 pm

think about what the message is in the song
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:13 pm

Emma_Lollipop wrote:I'm asking myself about Janet looking angry at the end of tribute since I saw it live.
Really why?
The audience was in extacy about her performance, they talked all night about Michael, it was like an all night tribute to him, starting with the red carpet show. And Madonna's speech, which was wonderful.
I don't understand why she was angry about.

Maybe the fact that MJ was ostracized since his trial(s) and that the record industry was really not interested in him anymore and now since his "death" everyone is praising him, etc. etc.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:20 pm

Yeah, she could be angry about the idea of what he has done.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:23 pm

i saw that one and it looks like somebody is standing there
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:00 pm

MJJ wrote:i saw that one and it looks like somebody is standing there

where??

Maybe she was angry about Madonnas Speech, cause at the end she said something like " ....whereever he is right now.." I don't get it complete right now, sorry.... maybe the phrase wasn't planned to be said?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:02 pm

Kirsche wrote:

where??

Maybe she was angry about Madonnas Speech, cause at the end she said something like " ....whereever he is right now.." I don't get it complete right now, sorry.... maybe the phrase wasn't planned to be said?

I don't understand why it would upste Janet... because Madonna ertainly isn't part of the hoax
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:05 pm

I agree that maybe the subject matter of the song, plus knowing that all these people didn't give a damn, yet are here praising him probably got to her. She was in the moment of the performance and the song, it hit her most likely.
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:11 pm

Léa wrote:
Kirsche wrote:

where??

I don't understand why it would upste Janet... because Madonna ertainly isn't part of the hoax

hm yeah.. it was just a dumb thought of mine....

but again the question: where did you see somebody standing Léa?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:14 pm

Kirsche wrote:
Léa wrote:
Kirsche wrote:

where??

hm yeah.. it was just a dumb thought of mine....

but again the question: where did you see somebody standing Léa?

Oh, it was not me ! I've seen no one.
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:14 pm

oh sorry, Lèa Very Happy

it was MJJ
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:41 am

you see I'm not going crazy over this hologram thing at the VMA's during Janet's perfomance... even the people on MJHD found it odd Very Happy

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=133

watch this Wink they've got better pictures.. this is what I was talking about!
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shusc140 Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:16 am

I think it's an hologram or any other special effect because MJ appears in greyscale like in the videoclip.
shusc140
shusc140

Aantal berichten : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:37 am

I THINK he was there i just have this feeling
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:47 am

im really weary about these holograms, but im still very curious about Janet's demeanor. maybe it's because she knew that Michael wasn't that close with Madonna???
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:52 pm

Michael wasn't close at all with Madonna !

He says she wasn't sexy and a bit vulgar ! (he's not wrong ^^), I've never heard of them being really close...

Of course, they are two huge stars so that's why they were linked.

I can't see why MJ would be performing there, but I have to admit ist's very very odd and intruiging ! ( I don't know how to write that word, I'm sorry ^^)
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:41 pm

I think it just looked like he stood there on the platform but it's just like in the video with this manga thing in the background on the monitor behind him.

It was a video in a video, hehe
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Kirsche wrote:I think it just looked like he stood there on the platform but it's just like in the video with this manga thing in the background on the monitor behind him.

It was a video in a video, hehe

yes but would'nt it be weird ( I mean more than some of the weirdest things we discovered) that he would risk to be there ? He's supposed to be hiding. Or to be with his children !!
But again, with Michael, everythig is possible !
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:54 pm

I saw that mad expression on Janet's Face ... she proably knows the truth & pissed about how people treated her brother! - I don't think that was a Hologram of Michael .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:59 pm

maybe Janet she was angry because she messed a bit the dance steps? If u watch the performance u will understand...or maybe she was just really upset and not angry...
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:01 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:I saw that mad expression on Janet's Face ... she proably knows the truth & pissed about how people treated her brother! - I don't think that was a Hologram of Michael .....

I'm sure about 800000000 %, Janet DOES know the truth. That's no way she wouldn't know it, Jermaine and co, I'm not sure, but Janet Has to be in it. She like, almost the only person Michael could trust. And she's smart and talented. Is it really a hologram? Janet's VMA tribute to Michael Jackson Lol
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum