Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW JACKSONS SHOW A&E PREVIEW

+12
ishealive
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Harleyblonde
Eva R
neverlandprincess
juliet
LizzieBee
ILuvUMoreMJ
StayTuned
infinitylady
JustJamiee
MJJ Love
16 posters

Go down

NEW JACKSONS SHOW A&E PREVIEW Empty NEW JACKSONS SHOW A&E PREVIEW

Post by MJJ Love Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:20 pm

NEW JACKSONS SHOW A&E PREVIEW The-jacksons-a-family-dynasty
Have you guys seen this?
http://www.aetv.com/the-jacksons-a-family-dynasty/?bcpid=44914892001&bctid=45507566001

I'm looking forward to seeing this show and what its all about.....
I've read previously where Michael may make an appearance on the show even tho he wasn't really interested in doing the REALITy show.
Who knows.
We'll have to wait it all out..
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

NEW JACKSONS SHOW A&E PREVIEW Empty Re: NEW JACKSONS SHOW A&E PREVIEW

Post by JustJamiee Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:32 pm

nope.
This is my first time seeing this.
I love how we always keep each other updated
on things like this.
I LOVE MY MJ FAM! <3
I cant wait to see the show.
I'm sure it'll be full of clues Wink
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:46 pm

JustJamiee wrote:nope.
This is my first time seeing this.
I love how we always keep each other updated
on things like this.
I LOVE MY MJ FAM! <3
I cant wait to see the show.
I'm sure it'll be full of clues NEW JACKSONS SHOW A&E PREVIEW Icon_wink

Hey there JustJamiee!
I feel the same mama!
Seems someone is always coming with the GOOD info we need to keep up with everything.
I am so behind on the fourm. I was out for 2 weeks and I am no where near reading all that I need to!

WELCOME TO THE FORUM LIL MAMA!!!!

peace, love and light!
Keep the FAITh strong!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:47 pm

Yeah, I saw the commercial a couple of nights agao.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StayTuned Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:30 pm

You know when I saw this, my first though sent me to a story in the bible, when Joseph's brothers were so jealous of him that they threw him in a pit and sold him to slavery and told their father that he was killed by a wild beast, and I am pretty sure most of you know how the story ends...ha!
StayTuned
StayTuned
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Thanks for posting this. I would love to say I won't be watching, because I hate reality tv, but I am way too curious. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:38 pm

StayTuned wrote:You know when I saw this, my first though sent me to a story in the bible, when Joseph's brothers were so jealous of him that they threw him in a pit and sold him to slavery and told their father that he was killed by a wild beast, and I am pretty sure most of you know how the story ends...ha!

Oh my gosh! I never thought of that. You're right. Hehe. Similar story??? No. I don't think MJ's brothers would hurt him. But I did have some harsh feelings toward Jermaine and Joe when MJ first "died" because I felt that they were using MJ's "death" to come out and promote themselves. I know a lot of people will hate me for thinking that but it's how I felt. pale Smile
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:20 pm

Yes, me too. I have this feeling about MJ's family that they are moved by financial schemes. But Michael, no matter what they are, he always supported them, loves and understands them. He has so much love in his heart. Maybe, he was just pushed to the limit that's why he started thinking of priorities like his own children, where most of his siblings have mentioned that they were not getting in touch for sometime. I M O
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:39 pm

@staytuned-hmmm awesome coraltion there! Wow-and "Joseph" huh-thats weird. Hmmmm. Wow-I'm lettin that simmer too...HA.
@lizzie-hey believe me no one here hates u for thinking ill of Joe and Jermaine. I cried a little when Jermaine was on Larry King...after that he just kept makin me suspicious-and Joe just keeps puttin logs on the fire of rumors and speculation in to the so said "mystery of Michael Jackson". He bugs me and I really feel if it were not for Katherine he would be saying more.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:44 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:@staytuned-hmmm awesome coraltion there! Wow-and "Joseph" huh-thats weird. Hmmmm. Wow-I'm lettin that simmer too...HA.
@lizzie-hey believe me no one here hates u for thinking ill of Joe and Jermaine. I cried a little when Jermaine was on Larry King...after that he just kept makin me suspicious-and Joe just keeps puttin logs on the fire of rumors and speculation in to the so said "mystery of Michael Jackson". He bugs me and I really feel if it were not for Katherine he would be saying more.

Well, thank you. Smile
I agree. I feel bad for him too sometimes though because I feel like no one believes him when he says something now. I know that what he put his family through is terrible but I really would like to believe some of the things he says. You know what I mean?
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:50 pm

@lizzie-yeah I know what u mean. I come closer to believin him then Latoya though-she is just strange.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:05 am

omg! Now they act like their the best! Nobody heard anything about them the last years, and now Michael 'died' their going to do this... omg...
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by StayTuned Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:18 am

LizzieBee wrote:
StayTuned wrote:You know when I saw this, my first though sent me to a story in the bible, when Joseph's brothers were so jealous of him that they threw him in a pit and sold him to slavery and told their father that he was killed by a wild beast, and I am pretty sure most of you know how the story ends...ha!

Oh my gosh! I never thought of that. You're right. Hehe. Similar story??? No. I don't think MJ's brothers would hurt him. But I did have some harsh feelings toward Jermaine and Joe when MJ first "died" because I felt that they were using MJ's "death" to come out and promote themselves. I know a lot of people will hate me for thinking that but it's how I felt. pale Smile

I don't put anything past family members, especially when there is a sibling rivalry, which why I was so pissed when i saw Tohme Tohme at the hospital with Jermaine, In the bible I remember David saying if it had been an enemy i would have gotten away but it was a member of my own household, Jermaine knows more than we think, I bet my life on it!
StayTuned
StayTuned
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:49 am

Can't imagine anyone wanting to see the show. Who are they without Michael? they are hasbeens, well the ones that were anything to start with are! Will be boring, they are boring. I think most people would rather watch paint dry. It won't be like Ozzy Osbournes family, at least they are interesting and entertaining unlike the Jackson siblings.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:51 am

Jackie is FINE!!!! LOL.......Jermaine can kiss my white butt!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by StayTuned Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:55 am

And why I don't see Randy in the previews?
StayTuned
StayTuned
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:01 am

Well, they are just so bitter as to how they will go on as The Jacksons 5, thinking that after JUNE 25, the financial scheme reality will be easy. They are still so bitter in their denial that they are not Jacksons 5, anymore. They must put more meaning into their lives than just being parasites/leeches feeding on Michael. NEW JACKSONS SHOW A&E PREVIEW Icon_geek
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by StayTuned Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:33 am

juliet wrote:Well, they are just so bitter as to how they will go on as The Jacksons 5, thinking that after JUNE 25, the financial scheme reality will be easy. They are still so bitter in their denial that they are not Jacksons 5, anymore. They must put more meaning into their lives than just being parasites/leeches feeding on Michael. NEW JACKSONS SHOW A&E PREVIEW Icon_geek

I just could not do it, I lost my brother when I was 19 and it hit me like a ton of bricks, I mean maybe some people can deal with death better, but these folks.....I just don't get it!
But if they bro ain't gone, I see why.
But if he is they are some sorry saps in my opinion, and this show is a joke, out of all things, a reality show? and i get really pissed when I keep visioning this show and I know we suppose to go on with our lives after a death but DAMN.....4 months after my brothers death i was still numb!
I mean i just got mad again....hulk smash! NEW JACKSONS SHOW A&E PREVIEW Icon_mad
StayTuned
StayTuned
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:44 am

This reality show first started in January is this right?? It's seems very convienent that Michael would die in the middle of all of this, and they have made all of this part of their show!
Something is seriously off with this, it feels like alot of promotional work or PR work for something.
If MJ hadn't "died" I bet my life they wouldn't get half as many viewers as they will now. I think this is all part of the hoax, I can't put my finger on it but I feel this all part of the plan.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:56 am

ishealive wrote:This reality show first started in January is this right?? It's seems very convienent that Michael would die in the middle of all of this, and they have made all of this part of their show!
Something is seriously off with this, it feels like alot of promotional work or PR work for something.
If MJ hadn't "died" I bet my life they wouldn't get half as many viewers as they will now. I think this is all part of the hoax, I can't put my finger on it but I feel this all part of the plan.

I haven't seen th commercial on TV yet.

As I was going through the posts I was just thinking the same thing, ishealive.

This show started taping in Jan. I'm not sure that many people would have tuned in originally. But now, of course, I think the show will do well because of the "death".

Before I got to your post I was wondering if the "death" had something to do with the show also. Interest definitely is higher in it now. Besides any of the other reasons that we have concluded for the "death", I too think that this show has a part in the scheme of things. Maybe part of the plan was too bring all of the Jackson's back into the public eye.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:05 pm

'Off' is a good word. There is something 'off' about everything.

For one, I believe if Michael was really dead nobody in the family would have been in front of any cameras for a good long time. There would have been "spokespersons" for the family announcing that the family is in mourning and to please respect the privacy etc. etc. All plans for any show of any kind would have been announced as having been put on hold. The 'offness' of everything is my greatest hope.

BTW, the Jacksons were the beginning of it all for Michael and for many of his fans, so watching "paint dry" is not something I could agree with. The Jacksons are a talented group of guys. Are they as popular and sought after as Michael? No, and I agree that is part of the reason for this in addition to a hundred other things that will come out of it.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:06 pm

Red Velvet wrote:'Off' is a good word. There is something 'off' about everything.

For one, I believe if Michael was really dead nobody in the family would have been in front of any cameras for a good long time. There would have been "spokespersons" for the family announcing that the family is in mourning and to please respect the privacy etc. etc. All plans for any show of any kind would have been announced as having been put on hold. The 'offness' of everything is my greatest hope.

BTW, the Jacksons were the beginning of it all for Michael and for many of his fans, so watching "paint dry" is not something I could agree with. The Jacksons are a talented group of guys. Are they as popular and sought after as Michael? No, and I agree that is part of the reason for this in addition to a hundred other things that will come out of it.
Maybe part of the plan was too bring all of the Jackson's back into the public eye.
Exactly what I was thinking. (we posted @ same time)
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Off' is a good word. There is something 'off' about everything.

Maybe part of the plan was too bring all of the Jackson's back into the public eye.

Exactly what I was thinking. (we posted @ same time)[/quote]
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StayTuned Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:27 pm

But forgive me if i am wrong and this is just MY opinion, but I believe that we are gonna see alot of things come out concerning the jackson's and i believe they know that alot people feel that Michael's death was a hoax, so do alot of folks in the entertainment business, but what if, just what if the clues and the hoax stuff was started purposely? They have much to gain with people believing in a hoax, cause the fans that believe it is a hoax are gonna research everything, that means movies, videos music books etc etc. and then this reality show, your gonna have many people that are gonna watch it just for clues, the more people that tune in the more the ratings go up, the more money they make, cause in all honesty somedays I feel like I am the one being hoaxed!
StayTuned
StayTuned
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:36 pm

Red Velvet wrote:Off' is a good word. There is something 'off' about everything.

I don't know why but the way you stated this just made me laugh out loud. probably because it's so dead on and true!!
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:42 pm

@THE JACKSONOLOGIST

LMBO!! "Jermaine can kiss my white butt!!" Hehe. Smile

@StayTuned

Love what you said. It does make sense. Higher ratings etc.
And I've had the feeling from the beginning that everything was off. Like, everything was for attention and lime light.

I'm sorry for your brother. God bless your heart. I really did not understand how they could possibly be back in front of cameras right after their brother's "death." So, he must be alive. Smile
Or they are a big disappointment to me.

@Red Velvet

The ''offness'' is my greatest hope right now too. Smile

@city.gal1

Yeah. And I guess when news about the show first surfaced after MJ's "death" they said the brothers had been working on convincing Michael to be part of the show. I think they said MJ wasn't interested though. It does seem "convenient" that their brother died right in the middle of taping. scratch
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:48 pm

anybody thought of the idea that WE all KNOW michael was the main support of his family members,siblings,parents,etc.so lets just say,that michael was planning this hoax and ON the UP side he also thought this mite just be an extra ADVANTAGE,if in his "death"the brothers,could revive their careers,etc. well this would just be one more thing THAT MICHAEL wouldnt havent to PAY for anymore,one more advantage,could also be that when all plans were being made,he decided NO,he didnt want to really be a part of he show,BUT,he would (once again)help them out and they could use this as "part"of their show and help them out i dont know,just an opininon
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:49 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:anybody thought of the idea that WE all KNOW michael was the main support of his family members,siblings,parents,etc.so lets just say,that michael was planning this hoax and ON the UP side he also thought this mite just be an extra ADVANTAGE,if in his "death"the brothers,could revive their careers,etc. well this would just be one more thing THAT MICHAEL wouldnt havent to PAY for anymore,one more advantage,could also be that when all plans were being made,he decided NO,he didnt want to really be a part of he show,BUT,he would (once again)help them out and they could use this as "part"of their show and help them out i dont know,just an opininon

EXACTLY!!!
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:53 pm

I want both of you guys to stop reading my thoughts! hehe! I agree with both of you. IMO, this is the brothers opportunity to try to out do MJ since he's no longer on the scene so to speak (instead behind the curtain). I recall early on in this sage there was a post about this. The brothers wanted MJ to be on a reality show with them and he was totally against it. I truly don't think it will last a season. No one has heard from them for over 20 yrs. Aside from the fact that we fans know how Jermaine especially came out with that horrible book talking trash about his brother. A&E just says it's coming soon. I don't care for any of the Jacksons other than Katherine, Rebbie, LaToya(only because she gives clues. Keep talking to the parrot!), Janet and Randy. The rest of them are definitely questionable about how they feel about MJ. It's a travesty when your own family turns their back on you. Keep the Faith!

StayTuned wrote:
LizzieBee wrote:

Oh my gosh! I never thought of that. You're right. Hehe. Similar story??? No. I don't think MJ's brothers would hurt him. But I did have some harsh feelings toward Jermaine and Joe when MJ first "died" because I felt that they were using MJ's "death" to come out and promote themselves. I know a lot of people will hate me for thinking that but it's how I felt. NEW JACKSONS SHOW A&E PREVIEW Icon_pale NEW JACKSONS SHOW A&E PREVIEW Icon_smile

I don't put anything past family members, especially when there is a sibling rivalry, which why I was so pissed when i saw Tohme Tohme at the hospital with Jermaine, In the bible I remember David saying if it had been an enemy i would have gotten away but it was a member of my own household, Jermaine knows more than we think, I bet my life on it!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:09 pm

Sweet1 wrote:I want both of you guys to stop reading my thoughts! hehe! I agree with both of you. IMO, this is the brothers opportunity to try to out do MJ since he's no longer on the scene so to speak (instead behind the curtain). I recall early on in this sage there was a post about this. The brothers wanted MJ to be on a reality show with them and he was totally against it. I truly don't think it will last a season. No one has heard from them for over 20 yrs. Aside from the fact that we fans know how Jermaine especially came out with that horrible book talking trash about his brother. A&E just says it's coming soon. I don't care for any of the Jacksons other than Katherine, Rebbie, LaToya(only because she gives clues. Keep talking to the parrot!), Janet and Randy. The rest of them are definitely questionable about how they feel about MJ. It's a travesty when your own family turns their back on you. Keep the Faith!

StayTuned wrote:
LizzieBee wrote:

Oh my gosh! I never thought of that. You're right. Hehe. Similar story??? No. I don't think MJ's brothers would hurt him. But I did have some harsh feelings toward Jermaine and Joe when MJ first "died" because I felt that they were using MJ's "death" to come out and promote themselves. I know a lot of people will hate me for thinking that but it's how I felt. NEW JACKSONS SHOW A&E PREVIEW Icon_pale NEW JACKSONS SHOW A&E PREVIEW Icon_smile

Smile Lol. Oooopss...sorry. Didn't know I was doing it. Hehe. I'm in your head. Hmm...
I do feel like there was always tension between MJ and certain family members. Do any of know where I could find the interview with Jermaine where the interviewer asks him about a tape or something that they have of MJ saying his brothers were dicks? I think that's what it said. Idk. It was a preview for a interview but I missed it. Neutral
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:10 pm

@marsheliamorgan

Yeah. I'm sure MJ is most likely helping them out with this. He loves to help ya know. Smile
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content