Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me Find the Video Guys this is our big key

+8
bibi
PETTINA2393
yaya
MJbeliever
shirley-grace
ballongiraf
zembla
little susie 01
12 posters

Go down

Help me Find the Video Guys this is our big key Empty Help me Find the Video Guys this is our big key

Post by little susie 01 Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:26 pm

On Mega Tv here in MIAMI. our site was posted and was talked about something very odd is happening they brought up topics and they even showed a video i am now looking for.. That Michael JACKSON came out on an interview 4 years agop. Where he is talking to someone and he explains that have told him best way is to Disappear something about hes dad money and michael said that he's been offered ways to disapear. but he said that if he would michael jackson wouldnt exist anymore that he couldnt do that to hes fans. that he would be crushed he would never be michael again he said that the ppl have done so many things to him and hes never been guilty of anything if he would do this of disappearing imagine what would happen to him if so.

Please guys something in the past days things have been very weird. And now this has been aired In miami we are being watched and there is a video roaming the internet and im looking for it. Guys please if michael in fact is alive we can not give away anything.. WE cant risk michael to get in trouble .. Guys lets all come together and come up with a way. to Help because something is totally going on.

On the screen thet talked about michael clues of this being a hoax even the picture of the ambulance in the red car came up and they pointed that pic was probably not real due to the red car that shows in the pic.

Please guys time to think and see what we do now this is getting out of control. and we can not in anyway put michael out there if he indeed is alive we need to protect him
little susie 01
little susie 01

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Help me Find the Video Guys this is our big key Empty Re: Help me Find the Video Guys this is our big key

Post by zembla Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:10 pm

little susie 01 wrote:On Mega Tv here in MIAMI. our site was posted and was talked about something very odd is happening they brought up topics and they even showed a video i am now looking for.. That Michael JACKSON came out on an interview 4 years agop. Where he is talking to someone and he explains that have told him best way is to Disappear something about hes dad money and michael said that he's been offered ways to disapear. but he said that if he would michael jackson wouldnt exist anymore that he couldnt do that to hes fans. that he would be crushed he would never be michael again he said that the ppl have done so many things to him and hes never been guilty of anything if he would do this of disappearing imagine what would happen to him if so.

Please guys something in the past days things have been very weird. And now this has been aired In miami we are being watched and there is a video roaming the internet and im looking for it. Guys please if michael in fact is alive we can not give away anything.. WE cant risk michael to get in trouble .. Guys lets all come together and come up with a way. to Help because something is totally going on.

On the screen thet talked about michael clues of this being a hoax even the picture of the ambulance in the red car came up and they pointed that pic was probably not real due to the red car that shows in the pic.

Please guys time to think and see what we do now this is getting out of control. and we can not in anyway put michael out there if he indeed is alive we need to protect him

I talked to susie about this vid and was wondering if it would be available for replay (used on digital tv channels and whatnot). This vid might just be important. also right after Susie posted this thread on MJHD it got deleted and shortly after the forum was locked. Odd, don't you think?
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Help me Find the Video Guys this is our big key Empty Re: Help me Find the Video Guys this is our big key

Post by ballongiraf Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:13 pm

weird indeed.
what's the program called?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by little susie 01 Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:16 pm

the tv show is Called PAPARAZZI TV
this is the link to the site i wrote then an email explaining if they could please link me the video some how

http://www.mega.tv/paparazzi_tv.shtml
little susie 01
little susie 01

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:24 pm

when did it air? what channel?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by little susie 01 Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:31 pm

it aired last nite in miami

MJHD was mentioned too...

its la mega tv station in miami
its channel 22 in miami with without satellite
little susie 01
little susie 01

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:33 pm

I don't understand spanish!
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:44 pm

i'll try to look for it too.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJbeliever Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:35 pm

ballongiraf wrote:i'll try to look for it too.

i love your giffy . geek look at him improvizing after he forgot his moves.... lol! i adore this man... What a Face
MJbeliever
MJbeliever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 60
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:53 pm

[b] Yeah that is strange. But i still think that Michael is alive.

He shouldent feel bad, about what i think that he would do to us with this. He should just think about himself.

We still love him, very much, and that will never change I just hope that he know that we are supporting him, and not blameing him at all.
He did what he had to do, to keep himself safe, and make it right for himself. He will ALWAYS Be Michael Jackosn, no matter how he feels it himself.
Im sure it broke his hard to do it, but tbh, i dont think he had any other choice.

It breaks my heart, that he might feel quilty towards us. Please dont feel quitly about doing this Mike.

Im so glad to be here guys. It means alot to me, to still be able to talk to you all..

BTW mabye this is a stupud question. But can we chat together in here.. ???

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:36 pm

susie, was the video part of the martin bashir or geraldo interview?
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by PETTINA2393 Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:24 am

Hi, everybody!!!!

Just wanted to ask Little Susie, did she find this video, I think it will be very interesting!

P.S.: Just to introduce myself Smile I'm Petya from Bulgaria and since one week I'm reading your posts in MJHD, and now here Smile Since I found you guys and I read your theories I truly believe that Michael is alive. I'm with you, you really give me Hope!!!
This is my first post and if I found something interesting I will share it with you.
Take care and keep on digging, u r really great Wink I love you
XXX
PETTINA2393
PETTINA2393
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 80
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:27 am

little susie 01 wrote:On Mega Tv here in MIAMI. our site was posted and was talked about something very odd is happening they brought up topics and they even showed a video i am now looking for.. That Michael JACKSON came out on an interview 4 years agop. Where he is talking to someone and he explains that have told him best way is to Disappear something about hes dad money and michael said that he's been offered ways to disapear. but he said that if he would michael jackson wouldnt exist anymore that he couldnt do that to hes fans. that he would be crushed he would never be michael again he said that the ppl have done so many things to him and hes never been guilty of anything if he would do this of disappearing imagine what would happen to him if so.

affraid I HOPE THIS IS NOT THE VIDEO YOU WERE LOOKING FOR, B/C IT'S A FAKE--->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwFxv3hpBcI
I FOUND IT ON A SPANISH WEBSITE, UNIVISION, AND THE TRANSLATION IN SPANISH OF WHAT MICHAEL IS SAYING IS COMPLETELY WRONG!!!!! IS THIS IT??

--ACCORDING TO THE SPANISH SUBTITLES, MICHAEL IS TALKING ABOUT HOW HE WOULD FAKE HIS DEATH, BUT WHAT HE IS SAYING IN ENGLISH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS DEATH...HE'S ONLY TALKING ABOUT HIS DAD!!! geek
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:00 am

I really hope this isnt the video, because if they aired this on tv, the channel must have lost its reputation lol.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by curiousgirl Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:24 pm

hi lil susie
i know hun , we'll patently wait fo it, am sure you will come up with the video .
you have been trying so hard those past few days to find it .
we love u
curiousgirl
curiousgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:39 pm

hmm curiousgirl youre picturethingy(dont know the name of it?:Pprofilephoto?)is realy got my attention and not the topic ahaha lol!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:16 pm

bibi wrote:

affraid I HOPE THIS IS NOT THE VIDEO YOU WERE LOOKING FOR, B/C IT'S A FAKE--->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwFxv3hpBcI
I FOUND IT ON A SPANISH WEBSITE, UNIVISION, AND THE TRANSLATION IN SPANISH OF WHAT MICHAEL IS SAYING IS COMPLETELY WRONG!!!!! IS THIS IT??

--ACCORDING TO THE SPANISH SUBTITLES, MICHAEL IS TALKING ABOUT HOW HE WOULD FAKE HIS DEATH, BUT WHAT HE IS SAYING IN ENGLISH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS DEATH...HE'S ONLY TALKING ABOUT HIS DAD!!! geek

Bibi is absolutely right.
The spanish subtitles have NOTHING to do with what Michael is saying.
This is a bunch of BS. Evil or Very Mad
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down