Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New project???

+2
4evermichael71
See
6 posters

Go down

New project??? Empty New project???

Post by See Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:07 am

Hi y´all

Lately I have been stumbeling to clues that I simply forgot. I've been thinking to make a nice summery of the thinks we found uptill now. You know, the ambulance pic, dr Murray, the addiction, the concerts...etc...
Now I would I really want to do this but the truth is my writing skills suck and I really think this is a project for all of us.
So my question to you all:
If we make different chapters and if some of you would volunteer to write a chapter.
After writing it you could post it here for comments or thinks you forgot or need to write in it...
I think we have alot of information, and it would make a nice blog...
Are there ppl who would like to do this????

Hope you understand what I mean LOL......
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

New project??? Empty Re: New project???

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:11 am

I think it's a great idea. I'd like to help but I don't have the best writing skills. I could try though Smile
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by See Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:27 am

4evermichael71 wrote:I think it's a great idea. I'd like to help but I don't have the best writing skills. I could try though New project??? Icon_smile

Ow that would be great New project??? Icon_cheers ... I don´t have good writings skills either, but we are not alone we can help eachother out...
We could divide the tasks and ppl can make comments on it...
I really hope more members will help out!!!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:06 am

Thank you so much See for suggesting this. I would love it if someone started a new thread...."What we know so far...the evidence." Each of us could make short posts listing the facts as we know them. The inconsistencies and contradictions. The facts and the evidence. I have been thinking of doing this for weeks but for some reason I am sometimes too shy to post. So please do start this thread/topic. It will remind us all of why we are here. It doesn't matter if English is your first language or not or whether or not you think you are a good writer. I love reading the posts of people from other countries who speak different languages. The wording is original and interesting. Everyone on here is so smart. So please...someone do this!
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by See Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:31 am

jade jackson wrote:Thank you so much See for suggesting this. I would love it if someone started a new thread...."What we know so far...the evidence." Each of us could make short posts listing the facts as we know them. The inconsistencies and contradictions. The facts and the evidence. I have been thinking of doing this for weeks but for some reason I am sometimes too shy to post. So please do start this thread/topic. It will remind us all of why we are here. It doesn't matter if English is your first language or not or whether or not you think you are a good writer. I love reading the posts of people from other countries who speak different languages. The wording is original and interesting. Everyone on here is so smart. So please...someone do this!

Thank you Jade...You are so right, there are really alot of people who can help us with the writing skills, where we lack another can fill in....
There are people from different countries and I love the fact that this has brought us together and we haven´t had problems so far....So should that be now!
I will start if of with my own peace on Murray LOL..
Maybe sombeody can do the ambulance picture and the slip up of the pap..etc..and another can write about the AEG contract?
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:31 am

Hi, I think it's a very good idea! I'd like to help too! When do we start? Smile
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:38 am

Such a brilliant idea. And I am GREAT at writing... we just need all the information kind of sorted into one bundle, there's soooo much we could put together, heh heh.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:52 am

Just a suggestion..How about a prologue as in the time line of the events of June 25 ? Then start chapter one with the ambulance photos..etc..Of course there should be a dedication page to Michael, after all he unified us with his love...just my thoughts
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:49 am

That's a great idea Very Happy
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:53 am

mjgirl86 wrote:That's a great idea Very Happy

Thank you Very Happy
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:05 am

GRRRRRREAT IDEA!!! Our own hoax book. And when Michael is back we give it to him! LOL!! Or we are going to make it a offical book! haha! That would be cool New project??? Lol
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down