Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr Murray Linked to Evi Quaid

2 posters

Go down

Dr Murray Linked to Evi Quaid Empty Dr Murray Linked to Evi Quaid

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:59 am

Looks like MJ wasn't the only one Murray was getting prescription drugs for.....

http://starcasm.net/archives/17187

Hollywood is a small town. RadarOnline.com has found one degree of separation between the “psychotic” Evi Quaid and Michael Jackson: Dr. Conrad Murray and His Magical Prescription Pad. Evi Quaid is probably high from snorting Demerol and other drugs when she does things like stiff luxury hotels and flip out at police stations.
Radar spoke with the crazy couple’s former Private Investigator, Becky Altringer, who saw a few things when she was working with them. Why did they hire the P.I. in the first place? Probably to investigate Evi’s conspiracy theory about Michael Jackson, Heath Ledger, David Carradine, Natasha Richardson, and herself. She thought “the Mob” was responsible for a string of recent, unrelated celebrity deaths, and was sure that she was next in line.
According to Altringer, Randy Quaid was verbally and physically abused by Evi, and dealt with the horrible situation through hitting the bottle. He reportedly drank large amounts of vodka every night during the time Altringer worked for them.
After years of being an almost unseen blip on the celebrity radar, Evi Quaid has finally achieved fame, for being a criminally insane lunatic. Fabulous job, Evi, take a bow.

...Something that shocks (and concerns me) about this new development is- Our Brickman TMZ wasn't the first to report it....what's up with that? They've been covering everything regarding Randy & Evi Quaid & Michael & Murray and this isn't even mentioned on their site yet.... Dr Murray Linked to Evi Quaid Kopfschuettel Dr Murray Linked to Evi Quaid Icon_scratch Dr Murray Linked to Evi Quaid Icon_rolleyes
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Dr Murray Linked to Evi Quaid Empty Re: Dr Murray Linked to Evi Quaid

Post by Human_nature Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:42 pm

wow, ok...it's weirder and weirder....
I don't know what to think now.