Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side topic - Did MJ ever actually drive a car?

5 posters

Go down

Side topic - Did MJ ever actually drive a car? Empty Side topic - Did MJ ever actually drive a car?

Post by SeeingClues Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:32 pm

I've never seen video or a photo of him actually in the driver's seat of a car? Did he ever drive? I always see him being driven around. I heard he owned cars but not sure if he ever drove?
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Side topic - Did MJ ever actually drive a car? Empty Re: Side topic - Did MJ ever actually drive a car?

Post by sunnyscrapper Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:47 pm

He was driving a car on that Martin Bashir documentary but it was within the grounds of Neverland on a track.

Also, he said that he was driving down Sunset Boulevard (I think) when he came up with the base beat for the song Billie Jean.
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Side topic - Did MJ ever actually drive a car? Empty Re: Side topic - Did MJ ever actually drive a car?

Post by Rach Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:55 pm

I don't recall him ever driving a car.

@sunnyscrapper - I think that was a go cart as opposed to an actual car but I may be wrong!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:00 pm

I wonder that myself confused ... I know he had to have a Driver's License ??!!! I wouldn't know he did know how 2 drive .... I would love to ask him that question personally what he would say .... Very Happy Embarassed Very Happy .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:10 pm

Yes, Michael has driven a car himself many times, although I've only personally seen him behind the wheel of a golf cart at Neverland.

He was driving a car himself (and I believe traveling alone) when he met the stepfather and mother of the notorious Jordan Chandler back in the early 1990s. While out driving himself in California, Michael's car broke down on the side of the highway, leading to his trip to the car lot owned by Chandler's stepfather.

A long-ago interview in Rolling Stone when he was in his early 20s stated that Michael's parents forced him to learn how to drive when he was old enough. He reportedly avoided driving on highways back then, preferring to remain on more secluded, less congested regular streets when driving himself to his siblings' homes.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down