Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read this - It will blow your mind- this I believe is the re

+13
icy55
city.gal1
MJonMyMind
Harleyblonde
neverlandprincess
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Banessa
MJLive2010
NYMoonwalker
nellyka7
mjssoulmate
ishealive
hesouttamylife
17 posters

Go down

Read this - It will blow your mind- this I believe is the re Empty Read this - It will blow your mind- this I believe is the real reason - let's discuss

Post by hesouttamylife Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:52 pm

By Mike Collett-White

LONDON (Reuters) - Michael Jackson and a son of the king of Bahrain signed an out-of-court settlement on Monday ending a legal dispute under which the prince sued the pop star saying he reneged on a recording contract and owed him money.

Neither Jackson nor Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa were at London's High Court to hear their lawyers confirm to the judge that a deal had been struck.

Two hours later, both sides agreed on the wording of a short joint statement, which they said formally ended the dispute.

"Sheikh Abdullah and Michael Jackson are pleased to confirm that they have amicably settled their dispute which was in litigation before the High Court in London," said Philip Croall, senior partner at Freshfields law firm.

"They wish each other well in their own, respective endeavors," he told reporters. Both sides said details of the settlement would not be made public.

News of a settlement "in principle" was announced late on Sunday, sparing Jackson the ordeal of having to travel to Britain to testify.

The reclusive 50-year-old originally said he would come to give evidence, sparking frenzied press interest and prompting court administrators to issue passes to media outlets to contain the crush in courtroom 73.

A small handful of die-hard fans came to the court on Monday to hear a lawyer address the judge for around 20 seconds, even though they knew Jackson had canceled plans to appear.

BUSINESS AND GIFTS

Jackson's lawyers argued that there was no valid agreement with Sheikh Abdullah, and they tried to portray the prince as a generous but naive, star-struck pop music amateur.

They also say Sheikh Abdullah's payments to Jackson and his staff were intended as gifts, not part of a business agreement.

Details of Sheikh Abdullah's generosity toward Jackson and brother Jermaine emerged during hearings last week.

Jackson and his children spent time in Bahrain as a guest of the royal family following his 2005 trial on child molestation charges at the end of which he was acquitted.

The case left Jackson's career, reputation and financial status in tatters and he has been a virtual recluse since.

Sheikh Abdullah said that as well as reneging on a contract to record a new album, write an autobiography and produce a stage play, Jackson also owed him $7 million.

The court heard how the prince, hoping to play a part in reviving Jackson's career, gave the star and representatives $1 million before they had even met, and provided $35,000 for utility bills at the Neverland Ranch in the United States.

He paid Jackson $2.2 million in legal fees, and more than $300,000 for the services of a motivational "guru."

Sheikh Abdullah also spent $450,000 on Jermaine Jackson in late 2004 and early 2005, and paid for a Rolls-Royce car for him in California.

Jackson and the prince spoke by telephone and collaborated on songs long-distance during the 2005 trial, but their efforts ultimately came to little. Jackson walked away from the collaboration in 2006.

Now read this:

FSB sources are reporting to President Medvedev today that American pop icon Michael Jackson was “most assuredly” assassinated by the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) after an examination of data transmitted by a Russian Military’s Kosmos 2450 satellite show “conclusively” that immediately prior to the music stars death in Los Angeles an electromagnetic pulse consistent in pattern to EMR weapons looted from the former Soviet Union by the United States was employed at the “exact coordinates” of the rock stars home.

[snip]

To the reason behind the CIA needing to assassinate Michael Jackson, these reports continue, was an out of court settlement the pop icon signed with son of the king of Bahrain, Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa, this past November in London, and which stated, in part, that in exchange for millions of dollars previously lent to Mr. Jackson by the Sheikh, Mr. Jackson would allow his sold-out United Kingdom concerts to be a “platform” for warning the World of a soon to occur mass genocide event.

Both Michael Jackson and Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa have been long standing supporters of the fearless Austrian investigative journalist, Jane Burgermeister, who is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway, ...
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Read this - It will blow your mind- this I believe is the re Empty Re: Read this - It will blow your mind- this I believe is the re

Post by ishealive Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:03 pm

No not for me!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Read this - It will blow your mind- this I believe is the re Empty Re: Read this - It will blow your mind- this I believe is the re

Post by hesouttamylife Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:04 pm

It was reported a few weeks after Michaels alleged death that there were bags packed at his home. It is also reported that the day of Michael's death that there were several hours between the supposed dosage of propofol and the authorities being alerted. There is also a report that everyone was ordered out of the home before ever even seeing Michael. This could have been the time needed to make the body switch and get the real Michael into protective custody. Michael was thin. Of course, he was AFRAID to eat or drink for fear of being poisoned. In This Is It, he looked unhappy. Of course he was, there was a deadline and an agreement made with a foreign nation that was not going according to schedule. I would be too! The date for the inoculations was set for July. Michael either had to deliver those concerts with those warnings before the onset or face the music. He had made an agreement in court with the Prince of Bahrain to do this as barter for the money that Michael owed. Do the shows, the debt is paid in full. The concerts were not going to be ready. It was June, time was running out. It was now or never. Wow. there is more, but this is enough to start talking.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:08 pm

I didn't think MJ looked unhappy in TII, if anything I think he was in control and loving being back.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:12 pm

I don't know about this. I thnk Michael had planned to use the concerts as a platform to warn us about the environment, not anything else. That's if he ever planned on doing those concerts.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:14 pm

I agree MJ
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Okay, hesouttamylife, I think I understand what you're saying.. but if Michael was in custody of the CIA, then how would he be able to return?
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:28 pm

Okay this is a bit much for me. Very far fetched IMO.

But..

Hasn't that Jane person been mentioned before..?? I forgot who mentioned her but they told us to look into that person.

AND this also kind of ties in with the Bruce Swedien and MICJOSSON twitter accounts. Micjosson tweeted this today :

http://bit.ly/ZsZho Print and place them everywhere ! It´s the time to show Responsibility for the World, please ! about 3 hours ago from web

Thank you so much, I love you all !!! about 1 hour ago from web

I'm not saying i'm a believer of any of this. I'm just pointing out a very odd connection
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:35 pm

If all of this were true then why does this case have so may holes in it and so many slip ups?? If this was protective custody you need to remember this is big stuff and top secret so the case would be closed by now with no holes and no slip ups and I think if MJ faked his death to go into custody you'd think it would be a case of dying of natural causes or something that doesn't involve a suspect who will need to be arrested but who actually wasn't involved.

To me this is too much and too far fetched.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLive2010 Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:23 pm

WTF This is Crazy Read this - It will blow your mind- this I believe is the re Icon_cheers Read this - It will blow your mind- this I believe is the re Icon_cheers Read this - It will blow your mind- this I believe is the re Icon_cheers
MJLive2010
MJLive2010
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:35 pm

ishealive wrote:If all of this were true then why does this case have so may holes in it and so many slip ups?? If this was protective custody you need to remember this is big stuff and top secret so the case would be closed by now with no holes and no slip ups and I think if MJ faked his death to go into custody you'd think it would be a case of dying of natural causes or something that doesn't involve a suspect who will need to be arrested but who actually wasn't involved.

Read this - It will blow your mind- this I believe is the re Icon_cheers Read this - It will blow your mind- this I believe is the re Icon_cheers I agree with you 100000% lol Girl get out of my head those are my exact same thoughts!!! Thank You!Read this - It will blow your mind- this I believe is the re Icon_cheers

@hesouttamylife Not to be disrespectful and my comment is not addressed to you. I just find this article to be too far fetched for the reasons stated by ishealive. Thank you for posting it and allowing us a discussion about it. Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:52 pm

ishealive?

I love you.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:23 pm

@jacksonolagist-off topic BUT I like this avatar better than yesterdays... Read this - It will blow your mind- this I believe is the re Lol
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:45 pm

nellyka7 wrote:Okay, hesouttamylife, I think I understand what you're saying.. but if Michael was in custody of the CIA, then how would he be able to return?

Yes but there are a lot of us who do not think he will return. I do not think he did this to warn of the envirnment, there are top scientists and the world is now becoming very "green" now. We have recycling bins in every city just about in the UK now. Thre is much more to it than that. This theory could be plausable. I would like to read more.
To me it is much more believable than MJ is hatman, blonde Lady or Dave Dave in the video.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:52 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:Okay, hesouttamylife, I think I understand what you're saying.. but if Michael was in custody of the CIA, then how would he be able to return?

Yes but there are a lot of us who do not think he will return. I do not think he did this to warn of the envirnment, there are top scientists and the world is now becoming very "green" now. We have recycling bins in every city just about in the UK now. Thre is much more to it than that. This theory could be plausable. I would like to read more.
To me it is much more believable than MJ is hatman, blonde Lady or Dave Dave in the video.

Yes Very true!!! More to it than anyone knows. Read this - It will blow your mind- this I believe is the re Affraid
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:16 pm

Banessa wrote:
ishealive wrote:If all of this were true then why does this case have so may holes in it and so many slip ups?? If this was protective custody you need to remember this is big stuff and top secret so the case would be closed by now with no holes and no slip ups and I think if MJ faked his death to go into custody you'd think it would be a case of dying of natural causes or something that doesn't involve a suspect who will need to be arrested but who actually wasn't involved.

Read this - It will blow your mind- this I believe is the re Icon_cheers Read this - It will blow your mind- this I believe is the re Icon_cheers I agree with you 100000% lol Girl get out of my head those are my exact same thoughts!!! Thank You!Read this - It will blow your mind- this I believe is the re Icon_cheers

Lol i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks like this... I thought I was all alone there for a while!!! Wink
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:25 pm

hesouttamylife wrote:It was reported a few weeks after Michaels alleged death that there were bags packed at his home...

According to the Schmuley book/interview, MJ always had suitcases packed and at the ready to go whenever he wanted. MJ stated that he is/was restless and needed to be in new places. Sometime even though he was "in town", he would check into a hotel just so that he would have a change of scenary. He stated that he liked to move around a lot.

Taking this account the packed bags might not necessarily mean anything. IDK

Last edited by city.gal1 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:27 pm

I'm pretty sure MJ was EXCITED about the concert! I saw so much anticipation in his eyes and action, it was just a pity that it didnt happen. =(
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:37 pm

First of all welcome to this board hesouttamylife

We assume you have read a lot in our threads.
This is a peaceful family and we are not jumping on sensations as you may have noticed in other places.

Michael was not murdered and not endangered by any convenient
coincidence with Mrs Burgermeister, CIA, illuminati or a "the world
will die" / "2012". Please don't get exited. This is very vivid
imagination trying artificially to glue together which does not fit.
All of the above is not Michael's style and never will.

Listen to your heart and your brain when reading sentences like the ones you cited. You will find out if it's right or not. Go for proof if you are a rational character and search for evidence, motivation and profit in such a theory.
Go for your gut feeling if you are an emotional person.

Michael does not want to hurt us in any way. Never.
That's the key to all: L.O.V.E.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:36 pm

I'm glad to have gotten these responses from you. I thought I was on the wrong path for a minute. This thread was being discussed and considered on another forum. I could not see any justification for it, so I brought it here to see if I was wrong and everybody else was right. From your outrage, we are on the same page still. Thanks for shaking and waking me back up. It had me a wee bit concerned, no worried. But now, I'm good to go. Thanks to all of you.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:58 pm

hesouttamylife welcome to the madhouse.. you'll go through many theories but from clues/hints/slip ups you'll learn to make up you own mind!!

Just keep in mind who MJ was how he normally behaved, look up all old interviews etc.. and this will help you.

I've made my mind up and I will think this way until I "see" otherwise!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:09 am

Completely agree with you. Smile
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:19 am

OMG .. thank you so much ... I said that in my head for the longest time ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:28 am

If the CIA had killed MJ, they would have managed to make the whole thing look like an accident or a suicide, not like a possible murder.
If Michael had delivered that message of mass-murder on stage, most of the people would have only concluded that he had totally lost his mind and would only have seen it as an evidence he was insane.
The whole story sounds even too silly to make a novel.
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down