Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrogate mother of MJ's son a Mexican nurse

+4
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Lorrie
Human_nature
summer+sc3nt
8 posters

Go down

Surrogate mother of MJ's son a Mexican nurse Empty Surrogate mother of MJ's son a Mexican nurse

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:56 am

When I saw the interview Michael had with Martin Bashir and he mentioned to Martin that Blanket's Mom is a black woman.. I thought of Mexican or Egyptian or even Brazilian. Just wondering how anyone would know of Blanket's origin. What do you think of this piece of news?

http://tvnz.co.nz/entertainment-news/surrogate-mother-mj-s-son-mexican-nurse-2909417

Just that in the newspapers today there was a lady who claimed to be
the children's Mum.. Claire something I think... Can't recall
correctly.. so my co-worker said she looks like a nut case. Then saw
this part on the news when I came online. Everyone coming forth altho I
do admit it's of no importance..

Last edited by summer+sc3nt on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the last para..)
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Surrogate mother of MJ's son a Mexican nurse Empty Re: Surrogate mother of MJ's son a Mexican nurse

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:07 am

I think it's ok Smile I mean, he already told he had a surrogate mother for Blanket Smile

I just think his children are beautiful and smart , all his children Wink

oh and he had no oligation to tell all the truth ( to BashiT ) ;P
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Surrogate mother of MJ's son a Mexican nurse Empty Re: Surrogate mother of MJ's son a Mexican nurse

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:11 am

Human_nature wrote:I think it's ok Smile I mean, he already told he had a surrogate mother for Blanket Smile

Yes my friend they are all adorable children with perfect manners. Though I thought that they will never reveal the identity of the surrogate mothers, in general I mean. Shouldn't there be an agreement that will be signed by the surrogate? Not too sure about this...
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:18 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:
Human_nature wrote:I think it's ok Smile I mean, he already told he had a surrogate mother for Blanket Smile

Yes my friend they are all adorable children with perfect manners. Though I thought that they will never reveal the identity of the surrogate mothers, in general I mean. Shouldn't there be an agreement that will be signed by the surrogate? Not too sure about this...

No I don't think. And they can't do nothing with that. If she didn't reveal herself, nobody will know.
And if she reveal herself, she can do nothing.

Quote from the article :
"the birth certificate reveals Michael is the biological dad but the name of the mother has been left blank."

I love this part hehe Cool
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:24 am

Human_nature wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:

No I don't think. And they can't do nothing with that. If she didn't reveal herself, nobody will know.
And if she reveal herself, she can do nothing.

Quote from the article :
"the birth certificate reveals Michael is the biological dad but the name of the mother has been left blank."

I love this part hehe Cool

I love you Yes I love this part too.. Michael is such a careful and thoughtful planner. Michael does chose the best for his children... in all aspects.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:30 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:35 am

Very Happy Well my dear friend.. you're so full of love when you speak of Michael's children. I don't have to see you to know that your 5 little treasures are lucky to have you as their Mother. Tell 'em I said this, "You're a blessing to them and also to all those who have met you, including me'. Hugs ya girlie! Lol... keep your love and faith burning... sunny
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:46 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:Very Happy Well my dear friend.. you're so full of love when you speak of Michael's children. I don't have to see you to know that your 5 little treasures are lucky to have you as their Mother. Tell 'em I said this, "You're a blessing to them and also to all those who have met you, including me'. Hugs ya girlie! Lol... keep your love and faith burning... sunny

awww thank you , you're a pearl Smile

Surrogate mother of MJ's son a Mexican nurse 1510691b4ubf7xxgd
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:17 am

Human_nature wrote:

awww thank you , you're a pearl Smile

Surrogate mother of MJ's son a Mexican nurse 1510691b4ubf7xxgd

Awww... thank you too butterfly heehee.. cheers
[img][/img]Surrogate mother of MJ's son a Mexican nurse Hnmj
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:22 am

wow Smile You're amazing Smile
Thanks again !!
♥️
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:25 am

Human_nature wrote:wow Smile You're amazing Smile
Thanks again !!
♥️

Don't mention it girl, just that I like playing with softwares lol.. I'm learning and love doing themes for my other social sites and you're most Welcome. Hugs back..
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:33 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:When I saw the interview Michael had with Martin Bashir and he mentioned to Martin that Blanket's Mom is a black woman.. I thought of Mexican or Egyptian or even Brazilian. Just wondering how anyone would know of Blanket's origin. What do you think of this piece of news?

http://tvnz.co.nz/entertainment-news/surrogate-mother-mj-s-son-mexican-nurse-2909417

I think this piece of "news" is unreliable and irrelevant, and it doesn't matter what the race or ethnicity of Blanket's biological mother is anyway.

Michael did say that Blanket's mother is black. He also said that he is the biological father of all three of his children. Yet still everyone, including the fans who claim to adore and understand him so much, insist on speculating about the children's ethnic/racial background.

I'm black. People regulalry mistake me for other races and ethnicities, although I'm not all that light-skinned and have no particularly European features or atypically colored eyes. I can't remember the number of times people have walked up to me speaking Spanish. If I had children, their complexion could hypothetically fall anywhere on the color rainbow, no matter the race or ehtnicity of their father.

Why? Because like most black Americans of African descent -- meaning the ones whose ancestors arrived in the United States from Africa during slavery -- I'm as mixed as they get. My ancestors are African, Native American, and European whites, and possibly more.

I have first-degree relatives with green and hazel eyes, idealized thin/narrow noses, as well as every complexion imaginable. A few can pass for white, while others can pass for pure-blooded Africans. Many are just like me and look like a mixture of more than one race, and not necessarily black and white.

Trust me -- the race/ethnicity of Prince I, Paris, and Blanket's biological mothers is of no importance whatsoever. If Blanket's biological mother is Mexican, well good for her. I couldn't care less.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:05 am

You know Lorrie you are absolutely correct. I am white but my father is Irish and my mother is American Indian.
I have VERY pale skin and freckles and green eyes and dark wavy hair. I guess I got the Irish part. My sister is blonde with blue eyes. My brother is dark skinned and black hair. He got the Indian...and my sister is in the middle I guess!!! LOL NONE of us were adopted...cus trust me, alot of people have asked. The 3 of us look nothing alike but we all have features of our parents in some form or another.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:13 am

Lorrie wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:When I saw the interview Michael had with Martin Bashir and he mentioned to Martin that Blanket's Mom is a black woman.. I thought of Mexican or Egyptian or even Brazilian. Just wondering how anyone would know of Blanket's origin. What do you think of this piece of news?

I think this piece of "news" is unreliable and irrelevant, and it doesn't matter what the race or ethnicity of Blanket's biological mother is anyway.

Michael did say that Blanket's mother is black. He also said that he is the biological father of all three of his children. Yet still everyone, including the fans who claim to adore and understand him so much, insist on speculating about the children's ethnic/racial background.

I'm black. People regulalry mistake me for other races and ethnicities, although I'm not all that light-skinned and have no particularly European features or atypically colored eyes. I can't remember the number of times people have walked up to me speaking Spanish. If I had children, their complexion could hypothetically fall anywhere on the color rainbow, no matter the race or ehtnicity of their father.

Why? Because like most black Americans of African descent -- meaning the ones whose ancestors arrived in the United States from Africa during slavery -- I'm as mixed as they get. My ancestors are African, Native American, and European whites, and possibly more.

I have first-degree relatives with green and hazel eyes, idealized thin/narrow noses, as well as every complexion imaginable. A few can pass for white, while others can pass for pure-blooded Africans. Many are just like me and look like a mixture of more than one race, and not necessarily black and white.

Trust me -- the race/ethnicity of Prince I, Paris, and Blanket's biological mothers is of no importance whatsoever. If Blanket's biological mother is Mexican, well good for her. I couldn't care less.

same here lorrie. both my parents are black, but my mom is very light skinned with freckles...i inherited that from her and people often mistake the both of us for something else other than black and assume we speak spanish.
blanket is adorable and there are so many options of what his background could be, but it's just so not important. i'd imagine it's not gonna make people feel any differently about him, so i don't see why it is such a big deal to find out.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:17 am

People wanna know because theyre nosy and have nothing better to do.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:23 am

Doesn't Matter - Michael is the father those children ..... Very Happy I won't change my mind on it ... Very Happy .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:27 am

I wouldnt mind being the MOTHER of his children!! hubba hubba!!! We'd have alot of fun making em!!!

Twisted Evil
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:28 am

lol!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:35 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I wouldnt mind being the MOTHER of his children!! hubba hubba!!! We'd have alot of fun making em!!!

Twisted Evil

Lol... OK! OK! I'm not being nosey tho it might sound like it Suspect... Just that in the newspapers today there was a lady who claimed to be the children's Mum.. Claire something I think... Can't recall correctly.. so my co-worker said she looks like a nut case. Then saw this part on the news when I came online. Everyone coming forth altho I do admit it's of no importance..

BTW I believe you... May I have your signature on my back? Very Happy
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:36 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I wouldnt mind being the MOTHER of his children!! hubba hubba!!! We'd have alot of fun making em!!!

Twisted Evil

LOL lol!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:45 am

Don't forget about Billie Jean Jackson....she claims she's Blanket's mom too. Very Happy Well we all know that Claire woman is either a bit unhinged mentally or has a really crappy life and created her own fake world to escape too.

These ladies won't be the first nor the last that crawl out of the woodwork.

Also the article about this mexican woman was first published in the UK's The Mirror. We all know how reliable that is. Rolling Eyes
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:03 am

Ohhh No, not again.

I really dont care who the mother is, in my opinion, she has NO right what so ever to her son. Poor Blanket Sad

How I would wish, that they would leave the children alone.
It breaks my heart.

I wont hope the kids are reading about these things.

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:51 am

summer,

Claire and someone named Billie Jean came out on Monday during the live TMZ feed during the movie hearing at the courthouse and both claimed to be the kids mother. They are both space cadets. Claire also stated she was the mother of a bunch of other celebs kids.....nutjobs is all they are. Just trying to be on TV.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:57 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:summer,

Claire and someone named Billie Jean came out on Monday during the live TMZ feed during the movie hearing at the courthouse and both claimed to be the kids mother. They are both space cadets. Claire also stated she was the mother of a bunch of other celebs kids.....nutjobs is all they are. Just trying to be on TV.

Yes thanks for the reply... and the info. I don't usually read the news on Stars but with Michael's 'disappearence' makes me want to follow every news so I'll not miss out when there are news of him. Also because I do believe he's still alive..
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down