Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ’s vs. other celebrities’ deaths. Data compilation to analyze & compare.

+6
IWSICS
jpresley
Give.In.To.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Human_nature
annieisnotokey
10 posters

Go down

MJ’s vs. other celebrities’ deaths. Data compilation to analyze & compare. Empty MJ’s vs. other celebrities’ deaths. Data compilation to analyze & compare.

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:57 am

Hi people!!!

In the past few days I’ve been working on compiling information about other celebrities’ deaths. The whole idea of this investigation is to gather data of other high profile cases and compare if the delays and controversies are somewhat similar to MJ’s case.

I focus my compilation on autopsy results (if and when they were made public), cause of death, burial or cremation (date and if the site was made public), 911 call (if there was one at all and if the name was said), if there was a police investigation and any other detail that caught my eye.

When you see a number under a date is the amount of days that went by between the death and that day (for example, Anna Nicole Smith was buried 23 days after her death). The dates are expressed in British format. For
example, 08/02/2009 is the 8th of February.

Keep in mind that I tried to be as accurate as possible and if a mistake was made, it was completely unintentional. After all, I'm only human!!!

Now you have the information to compare and draw your own conclusions. Suspect

EDIT: This is the link that works:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img13/7015/famousdeaths.jpg

The link is to a thumbnail. If you want to see the file, you will have to open it or download it in your PC because it is a rather large image. Just click on the “Full size” link at the bottom of the thumbnail. If somebody knows a better way to host it / show it, your help is welcomed. Very Happy

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

MJ’s vs. other celebrities’ deaths. Data compilation to analyze & compare. Empty Re: MJ’s vs. other celebrities’ deaths. Data compilation to analyze & compare.

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:43 am

I can't open the file, not valid .TIFF file
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

MJ’s vs. other celebrities’ deaths. Data compilation to analyze & compare. Empty Re: MJ’s vs. other celebrities’ deaths. Data compilation to analyze & compare.

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:10 pm

annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:11 pm

sorry too small ...I can't see study
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:12 pm

Yeah, I saw that after I posted it.
I'll see what I can do. Sad
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:13 pm

it's ok , no problem. I know sometimes files are just too big.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:30 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img13/7015/famousdeaths.jpg

Click on that.

You might see it small, but if you put the mouse arrow over it, you'll see it becomes a magnifying glass, then click on the pic and it enlarges.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:36 pm

Well done Annie, Very Happy cheers Great job with the comparisons.
I downloaded the file which makes it easier to read, I hope you don't mind.
It is so surprising the amount of 'official' information we have about the other deaths including the 911 calls, autopsy results etc but not Michael's.
Lol it is a 'Major WTF case!'
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:47 pm

When you break it down like this, it's really even more ridiculous. Great job! Oh and I can't believe it's been 48 days and he still isn't buried??? Rolling Eyes
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:51 pm

Great work Annie! I just enlarged it and am printing it now to read. study queen cheers
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:00 pm

great thanks Smile

River Phoenix, gosh..his name is everwhere I look... It was my favorite actor, person, humanitarian...
Michael too as well...but i think you all know what I mean.

And River was only 23 yrs old....sad.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:04 pm

Aww River Phoenix! I remember that. I used to have a crush on him, haha.

Anyway, good job! That chart is great and I hope you didn't post it in MJHD. Don't want people (newbies) stealing it and claiming it as their own and hosting it on other sites, you know? Anywho..MJ's death is alot more blank than the rest. That just adds more fuel to the fire, for me. Wink

Last edited by missdahmer on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:08 pm

yes , Michael it's definatly a "Major WTF case!" Suspect
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:10 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Well done Annie, Very Happy cheers Great job with the comparisons.
I downloaded the file which makes it easier to read, I hope you don't mind.
It is so surprising the amount of 'official' information we have about the other deaths including the 911 calls, autopsy results etc but not Michael's.
Lol it is a 'Major WTF case!'

Thank you!
I don't mind at all that you downloaded it. You can print it and make flyers if your like. Tell the world!! LOL

I basically made this compilation because I was tired of hearing people saying that delays and controversy are normal in high profile cases. The truth is that although some delay and controversy happen, there isn't another case as odd as MJ's. And it NEVER happens that EVERYTHING is unclear.

Even the David Carradine's case, which is the most complicated so far because of his death taking place in Thailand under apparently sexual and / or drug related circumstances, it was undoubtedly reported that the body was buried on Jun. 24th in Forest Lawn. And the family addressed the fans and asked them for support and understading until the investigation is over instead of behaving like lunatics and giving 10 million different versions of what actually happened.

And about the amount official and unofficial information available for other cases it's actually understated in my compilation. With enough time and money, you can get official autopsy reports including photos, 911 call recordings, casket pictures, etc. etc. in almost every case.

WTF is going in MJ's case then???

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:11 pm

missdahmer wrote:Aww River Phoenix! I remember that. I used to have a crush on him, haha.

pretty hard to not have a crush for him hehe Wink

MJ’s vs. other celebrities’ deaths. Data compilation to analyze & compare. River-phoenix Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:13 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:When you break it down like this, it's really even more ridiculous. Great job! Oh and I can't believe it's been 48 days and he still isn't buried??? Rolling Eyes

That's exactly what I wanted to show.
This whole case is ridiculous. Death, suicide, murder, hoax... it still doesn't make sense.
It feels like everybody is doing their best to f**k up the case. Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:19 pm

missdahmer wrote:Aww River Phoenix! I remember that. I used to have a crush on him, haha.

Anyway, good job! That chart is great and I hope you didn't post it in MJHD. Don't want people (newbies) stealing it and claiming it as their own and hosting it on other sites, you know? Anywho..MJ's death is alot more blank than the rest. That just adds more fuel to the fire, for me. Wink

Thank you! I didn't post it in MJHD and I won't (somebody will steal it from here eventually).
Lately I hate posting there because it seems like people are waiting to jump at the chance to put down each other's theories / opinions / work. I really don't have the strengh to fight with 20 people over single detail I put in that chart. I made it with the best intentions at heart and I don't want to be attacked over it. That's the truth.

And back to the topic at hand... I agree with you girl, the "blank gaps" only add more fuel to the fire. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:20 pm

Human_nature wrote:

MJ’s vs. other celebrities’ deaths. Data compilation to analyze & compare. River-phoenix Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Oh my gosh, I know!! I loved him in 'Stand by Me'. One of my most favourite films, ever! I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Human_nature wrote:

FOR THOSE WHO LOVE RIVER PHOENIX: I advise you not get tempted into doing an online research on his death or you'll pretty soon find pictures of him in his casket. Not a pretty sight. You're much better off remembering him at his best.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:23 pm

great work annieisnotokey Smile

when you put it like that.. makes it look even worse! nothing adds up..
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:23 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

Thank you! I didn't post it in MJHD and I won't (somebody will steal it from here eventually).
Lately I hate posting there because it seems like people are waiting to jump at the chance to put down each other's theories / opinions / work. I really don't have the strengh to fight with 20 people over single detail I put in that chart. I made it with the best intentions at heart and I don't want to be attacked over it. That's the truth.

And back to the topic at hand... I agree with you girl, the "blank gaps" only add more fuel to the fire. Wink

Yeah! I don't even bother going to that site anymore. And if I do, it's only to see what kind of forum topics they have for the day. Which, by the way, kind of suck as of lately. This site is more up to date and it seems that MJHD just kind of copies some of the stuff we post here first. It's just a bunch of BS over there. And I agree, people like to attack others just for the sake of attacking and there seems to be a lot more 'nay-sayers' on MJHD than on here. Most of us here believe he is alive, on MJHD there are a lot of people saying he's dead and calling everyone crazy who believes he's alive. It's completely ridiculous. I will forever stay here! And I hope this forum doesn't eventually get shut down.

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:26 pm

missdahmer wrote:
Yeah! I don't even bother going to that site anymore. And if I do, it's only to see what kind of forum topics they have for the day. Which, by the way, kind of suck as of lately. This site is more up to date and it seems that MJHD just kind of copies some of the stuff we post here first. It's just a bunch of BS over there. And I agree, people like to attack others just for the sake of attacking and there seems to be a lot more 'nay-sayers' on MJHD than on here. Most of us here believe he is alive, on MJHD there are a lot of people saying he's dead and calling everyone crazy who believes he's alive. It's completely ridiculous. I will forever stay here! And I hope this forum doesn't eventually get shut down.

I couldn't have said it better myself.
And if this forum gets shut down, I'll open the MJHD backup backup forum!! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:27 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Human_nature wrote:

FOR THOSE WHO LOVE RIVER PHOENIX: I advise you not get tempted into doing an online research on his death or you'll pretty soon find pictures of him in his casket. Not a pretty sight. You're much better off remembering him at his best.

Yeah, it's deff. not a pretty sight. I guess you could say I'm kind of on the more 'morbid' side of things, so looking at photos of dead anything is kind of my forte. OH! Speaking of this... I remember looking at the photos of Chris Farley's death. He should be on that chart, as well!

Last edited by missdahmer on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:29 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
missdahmer wrote:

I couldn't have said it better myself.
And if this forum gets shut down, I'll open the MJHD backup backup forum!! lol!

I hope it doesn't turn out to be a backup backup backup backup backup forum. Hopefully by that point, we'll already know that MJ is alive and there will be no need for the forums anymore. Actually, what WILL happen whenever he decides to come out of hiding? The forum will have no more use. But I guess we could all just stay here and discuss how we were right all along and compare some of our theories that turned out to be true, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:31 pm

Great job!!!!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:32 pm

missdahmer wrote:
Yeah, it's deff. not a pretty site. I guess you could say I'm kind of on the more 'morbid' side of things, so looking at photos of dead anything is kind of my forte. OH! Speaking of this... I remember looking at the photos of Chris Farley's death. He should be on that chart, as well!

LOL! I forgot you liked those things. Well, the advise applies to the rest.

And about Chris Farley, I might add him for a second release of the chart. I'm naming it "Famous deaths that are less f**cked up than MJ's Part II". lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:33 pm

@ smelly - I like your avatar! I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:36 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
missdahmer wrote:
Yeah, it's deff. not a pretty sight. I guess you could say I'm kind of on the more 'morbid' side of things, so looking at photos of dead anything is kind of my forte. OH! Speaking of this... I remember looking at the photos of Chris Farley's death. He should be on that chart, as well!

LOL! I forgot you liked those things. Well, the advise applies to the rest.

And about Chris Farley, I might add him for a second release of the chart. I'm naming it "Famous deaths that are less f**cked up than MJ's Part II". lol!

LMFAO HAHAHA I love the working title of the new chart!

It's sad to see Chris Farley's photos too, though. Cause man, he was funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:48 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Human_nature wrote:

i know him mostly from "stand by me", but as soon as i read that, i did a google search and found the casket picture...i just had to look!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:52 pm

Great work anna! I`m really impressed. And these comparisons are so usefull!
What a pity that we have here no star rating.....
I would give you 5*. Since the time the media and police called MJ druggy I thought
about cases like Heath, Anna-Nicole and River...I can`t remember so many contradictions, weird circumstances and especially such messy investigation like LAPD did until now...
Murray -if he exists- admitted injecting propofol..and he`s still not arrested....
Like some users here say..Major WTF case....

I`m mostly here...read a bit on MJHD..and sometimes I post on some threads...
but this is my prior forum Smile

I hope that something will happen in the next few month..
and I also hope -although the forum would be useless then-
that we could keep in touch with each other and share some thoughts Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:00 pm

missdahmer wrote:@ smelly - I like your avatar! I love you

Awww, thanks
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:02 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Human_nature wrote:

I did just that! I should have stopped but I didn't and bingo! I got a casket picture. Poor River, he was adorable and I heard Joaquin's 911 call a while back and it broke my heart. I didn't know his mother had his lovely long hair cut off and put into the casket beside him though, somehow that makes me feel sadder.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:04 pm

Smelly wrote:
missdahmer wrote:@ smelly - I like your avatar! I love you

Awww, thanks

welcome! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:11 pm

ilprincipe wrote:Great work anna! I`m really impressed. And these comparisons are so usefull!
What a pity that we have here no star rating.....
I would give you 5*. Since the time the media and police called MJ druggy I thought
about cases like Heath, Anna-Nicole and River...I can`t remember so many contradictions, weird circumstances and especially such messy investigation like LAPD did until now...
Murray -if he exists- admitted injecting propofol..and he`s still not arrested....
Like some users here say..Major WTF case....

I`m mostly here...read a bit on MJHD..and sometimes I post on some threads...
but this is my prior forum Smile

I hope that something will happen in the next few month..
and I also hope -although the forum would be useless then-
that we could keep in touch with each other and share some thoughts Smile

Thank you very much!! Very Happy

I too hope we can keep in touch after the truth (whatever it may be) is unveiled.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:12 pm

yaya wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:

i know him mostly from "stand by me", but as soon as i read that, i did a google search and found the casket picture...i just had to look!

Well, at least you can't say I didn't warn you! Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:17 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
I did just that! I should have stopped but I didn't and bingo! I got a casket picture. Poor River, he was adorable and I heard Joaquin's 911 call a while back and it broke my heart. I didn't know his mother had his lovely long hair cut off and put into the casket beside him though, somehow that makes me feel sadder.

About the 911 call... have you compared it with MJ's 911 call? It's a world of a difference. Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:21 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

About the 911 call... have you compared it with MJ's 911 call? It's a world of a difference. Suspect

I agree! MJ's '911 call' is so very emotionless, and almost staged-like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:24 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

Yup I did just that and it is a complete world of difference. Joaquin's panic, him saying that it's his brother [I can't remember if he mentioned River by name or not], the 911 operator telling him to calm down and hand the phone to someone else if he can't manage and so on.
Michael's 911 call was actually quite pathetic to tell the truth. 'A gentleman'? Come on, it's was a rubbish conversation, when you call 999 or 911 you have to give them as much information as possible, and if you are in a room with a 'body' or someone who has stopped breathing, surely there is some emotion or feeling or something.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:38 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

Yup I did just that and it is a complete world of difference. Joaquin's panic, him saying that it's his brother [I can't remember if he mentioned River by name or not], the 911 operator telling him to calm down and hand the phone to someone else if he can't manage and so on.
Michael's 911 call was actually quite pathetic to tell the truth. 'A gentleman'? Come on, it's was a rubbish conversation, when you call 999 or 911 you have to give them as much information as possible, and if you are in a room with a 'body' or someone who has stopped breathing, surely there is some emotion or feeling or something.

Yep, and even the 911 staffers are completely different.
In River Phoenix´s case, he tries to explain as clearly as possible what to do and asks a lot of questions.
In MJ's case, the guy is like "oh, there's a doctor in the room? oh well, I'm off then. Bye!". IMO, even if there is a Dr. in the room, if they are calling 911 is because they NEED assistance and the 911 guy should have helped until the ambulance arrived to take over.

PS. In River Phoenix's call, Joaquin doesn't say his name. IMO, he was so panicked he probably didn't even remember his own. He only managed to say at one point "He's my brother".
In Anna Nicole & Heath Ledger's cases, both 911 callers clearly state who the victims are.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:51 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:[quote="Another.Part.Of.Me

Yep, and even the 911 staffers are completely different.
In River Phoenix´s case, he tries to explain as clearly as possible what to do and asks a lot of questions.
In MJ's case, the guy is like "oh, there's a doctor in the room? oh well, I'm off then. Bye!". IMO, even if there is a Dr. in the room, if they are calling 911 is because they NEED assistance and the 911 guy should have helped until the ambulance arrived to take over.

PS. In River Phoenix's call, Joaquin doesn't say his name. IMO, he was so panicked he probably didn't even remember his own. He only managed to say at one point "He's my brother".
In Anna Nicole & Heath Ledger's cases, both 911 callers clearly state who the victims are.[/quote]
I'm leaning towards the 911 operator being an actor or something because others have mentioned that they are not allowed to hang up the call until the ambulance/paramedics arrive at the scene.
Admittedly, I've never had to call 999 except this one time where a weird drunk tramp decided to camp outside my front door because he thought he lived there and we called the police - but I would imagine that for a call for an ambulance the operator would stay on the line and talk them through it because obviously they need help. WTH could be more important that he had to hang up on a call for help?
All he does is say 'move him to the floor' and then call back if you need anything. He said the freakin ambulance was 1 mile away - why would anyone call a 911 operator back if the ambulance was a mile away?

It's actually shocking how bad that 911 call is. WTF!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:19 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Human_nature wrote:

Too late for me Annie. I accidentally ran across the casket pictures a few years ago looking for something else. It was horrifying. pale It was quite shocking IMO that the family allowed his casket to be open at all. Although, I do think I might have read somewhere that the family did that for a reason, to show what drugs do to you?! Anyway, not a pleasant experience, I actually had nightmares about it.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:33 pm

jpresley wrote:
Too late for me Annie. I accidentally ran across the casket pictures a few years ago looking for something else. It was horrifying. pale It was quite shocking IMO that the family allowed his casket to be open at all. Although, I do think I might have read somewhere that the family did that for a reason, to show what drugs do to you?! Anyway, not a pleasant experience, I actually had nightmares about it.

I'm so sorry you had to see it.
About the open casket, I don't really know what the family chose it.
What I know is that the pic was taken a photographer who crashed the service and was never authorized by the family.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:11 am

Human_nature wrote:

Yah how could you not have a crush on him Razz I love you
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:14 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
jpresley wrote:

I'm so sorry you had to see it.
About the open casket, I don't really know what the family chose it.
What I know is that the pic was taken a photographer who crashed the service and was never authorized by the family.

Crashed the service what a sick asshole who would do such a thing Sad
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down