Forrest Lawn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forrest Lawn

Post by 4KB on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:21 am

Here is something STRANGE....
I just searched for the phone number for Forrest Lawn. I came up with:

Foorest Lawn Memorial Parks
1712 S Glendale Ave
Glendale, CA 91205
(800) 204-3131

Of course, I called and there is a recording saying that this number is is a "unlisted number at Forrest Lawn. Please call the number 800-204-3131" which is the same FREAKING number!

What is going on? Does someone have another number or can someone call from their area and see if you get the same recorded message.

Can't anything just be "normal"?
avatar
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forrest Lawn

Post by 4KB on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:26 am

UPDATE...I just got through on another number.
They transferred me three times and I ended up talking to someone in the flower shop. She told me to go online to order flowers for him. That was a dead-end...She did say that they get "LOTS" of flower orders for him
avatar
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forrest Lawn

Post by GirlSaturday on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:32 am

LOL..I bet that they have indeed received tons of flower orders for MJ.

Some are disappointed that the calls did not reveal anything more than what we received.

The employees at Forest lawn have probably been instructed on what to say and how to carefully word their comments. They may not be in on any hoax ...just instructed by their supervisors as to the manner in which they should respond to our odd inquiries regarding MJ.

4KB wrote:UPDATE...I just got through on another number.
They transferred me three times and I ended up talking to someone in the flower shop. She told me to go online to order flowers for him. That was a dead-end...She did say that they get "LOTS" of flower orders for him
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forrest Lawn

Post by JustJamiee on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:42 am

It could be possible the coffin is indeed buried at Forrest Lawn but of course there's no one inside Wink That would explain why we're able to send flowers.
avatar
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forrest Lawn

Post by infinitylady on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:43 am

Interesting....
avatar
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forrest Lawn

Post by infinitylady on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:44 am

Interesting....
avatar
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forrest Lawn

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:51 am

I wonder where did they put all the flowers. Hmm did anyone ever called Forest Hill to ask whether we can send flowers to Elvis's grave?
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 20
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forrest Lawn

Post by Eva R on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:02 pm

Yeah I wonder too! Someone the official MJ forum went to forrest lawn and had flowers and a book with all our messages of the forum you know! (really sweet of her!) but she had to give the stuff to a guard and that guy went inside with the stuff to 'give' it to Michael you know.
I think they have a whole building for all the flowers and presents Razz
Or they give it to REAL Michael you know Razz Don't think so but who knows Wink
avatar
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 23
Woonplaats : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forrest Lawn

Post by nellyka7 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:08 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:LOL..I bet that they have indeed received tons of flower orders for MJ.

Some are disappointed that the calls did not reveal anything more than what we received.

The employees at Forest lawn have probably been instructed on what to say and how to carefully word their comments. They may not be in on any hoax ...just instructed by their supervisors as to the manner in which they should respond to our odd inquiries regarding MJ.

4KB wrote:UPDATE...I just got through on another number.
They transferred me three times and I ended up talking to someone in the flower shop. She told me to go online to order flowers for him. That was a dead-end...She did say that they get "LOTS" of flower orders for him

I agree!!
avatar
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forrest Lawn

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:10 pm

Eva R wrote:Yeah I wonder too! Someone the official MJ forum went to forrest lawn and had flowers and a book with all our messages of the forum you know! (really sweet of her!) but she had to give the stuff to a guard and that guy went inside with the stuff to 'give' it to Michael you know.
I think they have a whole building for all the flowers and presents
Or they give it to REAL Michael you know Don't think so but who knows

Could be! Hahas! I think they send it to Michael in person.
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 20
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forrest Lawn

Post by GirlSaturday on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Well in that case, I had better call back and proceed with placing my flower order.

I will add an extra special note on the card to MJ.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forrest Lawn

Post by mjj29081958 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:28 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Well in that case, I had better call back and proceed with placing my flower order.

I will add an extra special note on the card to MJ.

Lol! Great!
avatar
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forrest Lawn

Post by hesouttamylife on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Eva R wrote:Yeah I wonder too! Someone the official MJ forum went to forrest lawn and had flowers and a book with all our messages of the forum you know! (really sweet of her!) but she had to give the stuff to a guard and that guy went inside with the stuff to 'give' it to Michael you know.
I think they have a whole building for all the flowers and presents Razz
Or they give it to REAL Michael you know Razz Don't think so but who knows Wink

They usually donate them to hospitals or some charities.
avatar
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forrest Lawn

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum