Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I CAN'T TAKE IT, YOU GUYS, HELP ME CALM DOWN!!

+27
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
ONESTEPCLOSER
icy55
Karen27
me0101
ILuvUMoreMJ
anotherpartofme
smoothcriminal2792
Emma_Lollipop
Asia Grimes
infinitylady
KNOWhesALIVE
whateverhappens
shasta2001
city.gal1
SPAKKLE29FUL
Christiana
badloving
jpresley
kdkennedy74
MJThrillsMe
MJsAngelEyes1987
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Léa
rowdyangel
Eva R
mjgirl86
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I CAN'T TAKE IT, YOU GUYS, HELP ME CALM DOWN!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I CAN'T TAKE IT, YOU GUYS, HELP ME CALM DOWN!!

Post by MJFan47 Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:33 am

Hi all, I'm new here, have followed in recent months Hoax on YT. I'm at work on the Hoax told, and then told my manager that I had to tell this to anyone!!! A friend of mine asked if there are pills for this, I tell anything more, but let anyone stupid media believe.
MJFan47
MJFan47

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

I CAN'T TAKE IT, YOU GUYS, HELP ME CALM DOWN!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I CAN'T TAKE IT, YOU GUYS, HELP ME CALM DOWN!!

Post by mjgirl86 Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:40 am

Hello MjFan47, and welcome!

Yes, let them believe whatever the media says, but here we sill seek out the truth!

I hope you enjoy your stay! And I'm not discussing my beliefs with anyone, for awhile, because... ugh... very frustrating, lol.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampyre Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:45 am

Why do you want to spread the word so badly? Remember, the hoax theory isn't 100% sure. Besides, if no one believes you, it's their own issue, not yours. You shouldn't waste time with it.
Vampyre
Vampyre

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:52 am

I agree. But we just wanna share it with people. Yes, it's not 100%, but we feel confident enough, and plenty of information, to share, and have people speculate.

I could see if this was a week after June 25th, or something.. we have a lot of solid information at this point.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampyre Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:55 am

I understand you want to share, I'd be delighted to shout from the rooftop "Michael Jackson is alive!!!" for everyone to know, but it just doesn't work this way. If they don't believe you, you shouldn't push it.
Vampyre
Vampyre

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:28 am

If Michael faked his death, it's probable that he left clues only because he didn't want to hurt his fans and wanted to give them a way to know the truth, but I don't think he wanted everybody to know he is alive. He needs the whole world to think he is dead, so, IMHO, you should really stop trying to convince people, especially if they are not fans.
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum