Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live...

+31
Gema
4evermichael71
Keepthefaith_Simone
LucyLocket
Kirsche
lovelidae
me0101
francisca81
misha86
Souza81
nohype
Shamone'
deedee75
Ninanina
juliet
shasta2001
ILuvUMoreMJ
SPAKKLE29FUL
SunShine
StripedFeline
lisap27
kdkennedy74
EarthAngel90
MJLover1990
[Spread LOVE] Like Butter
neverlandprincess
Gabriel Walker
MJhunny
MJJ
city.gal1
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
35 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Empty Re: Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live...

Post by francisca81 Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:03 am

misha86 wrote:i dont even think this guy is real...lol i mean i think hes character...the "bad guy" plus the double of his name Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Icon_scratch

LOL, yes i know what you mean Wink i have the same feeling about this guy!
what i said in my previous post... maybe another disguise for michael!!
wouldn't that be something! just like dave dave
francisca81
francisca81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 42

http://twitter.com/franciscajs

Back to top Go down

Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Empty Re: Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live...

Post by Souza81 Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:32 am

misha86 wrote:i dont even think this guy is real...lol i mean i think hes character...the "bad guy" plus the double of his name Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Icon_scratch

Yeah... Makes you wonder ...

No way he's real, I bet he's an actor.
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Okay I was just looking on the LKL page and I didn't saw the message about Dr. Thome Thome anymore Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Confused
It says that Sarah Palin will be on tonight and not Thome Thome, I'm confused?
Is there a change in plans?
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:05 pm

I have it set on my DVR!!!!
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:09 pm

It will air 11 am in the morning in The Netherlands on CNN I'm definitely waking up around 10 am I really want to see it but since I can't find it on the site now I found it weird that they are saying Palin will be on Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Confused
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:10 pm

I think Thome has backed out of the interview. I do not think he will be the guest tonight.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:11 pm

lovelidae wrote:I think Thome has backed out of the interview. I do not think he will be the guest tonight.

I knew it!
Does he has something to hide... Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Icon_eek
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:12 pm

NEWS FLASH DOUBLE T IS NOT ON LKL TONIGHT Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Lol chicken
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:14 pm

He got afraid about our questions Very Happy
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:14 pm

I've send LKL an e-mail to see what they have to say about this.
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by francisca81 Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:15 pm

too bad...
was very curious about what is was going to say!
francisca81
francisca81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

http://twitter.com/franciscajs

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:17 pm

he is scared of the mj army
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:23 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:he is scared of the mj army

The MJ ARMY with their best Weapons: Cats and Dogs lol!

and you were quoted again Very Happy
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:24 pm

Okay but guys do you think it means something (apart from the part that he is scared of us Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Icon_lol )
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LucyLocket Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:24 pm

Darn! It would take me about 2.5 hours to get to the CNN studio building in ATL (I'm assuming that's where LKL is filmed). I could have made poster to greet Thome Thome on his way in the building. My sign would have contained some of the unsettling questions raised here (some are really funny but some are excellent questions). I have heard that the CNN studio tour is pretty interesting. Oh well. Sigh.
LucyLocket
LucyLocket
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:25 pm

IM UNLEASHING BAXTER Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Lol woof
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:26 pm

And I'm unleashing MAGGIE...the little terror-terrier Very Happy
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:29 pm

MJS DOGS ARMY Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Lol woof woof unleash them dogs
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:31 pm

DOUBLE T IS DOGS FOOD
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith_Simone Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:27 pm

Hi all,

I watched LKL today and he said that he had an dental problem and would be back think in 2 weeks... Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Icon_silent
Keepthefaith_Simone
Keepthefaith_Simone

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:31 pm

WHAT dental problem takes 2 freaking weeks ,is he having a new mouth built
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Kirsche wrote:
SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:he is scared of the mj army

The MJ ARMY with their best Weapons: Cats and Dogs lol!

and you were quoted again Very Happy

I have 3 cats to add to this army Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Lol
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:44 pm

alright 2nd time im SPEECHLESS
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:50 pm

I think this guy is an actor AND I don't think he ever planned on doing this interview. If he shows up, I'll bet that his interview will be 'pre-recorded' like Jermaine's was a few months ago.
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:59 pm

Thome Thome, Dave Dave.....double names.

First time I read about Thome Thome long ago the first thing that popped in my head is that was a MJ pseudonimous ( disguised name). The I saw the face of the guy read about his business affairs.

Isn´t Thome connected with the royal famlily of Baharein?
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:04 pm

GEMA did the face scare you i know it scares me Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Lol not even a mother could love that face
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:08 pm

Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 3902206Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Lol

I think I will have nitemares tonight...those SEXY arms...and those FRIENDLY eyes ...I think I felt in loooveee Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:10 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:GEMA did the face scare you i know it scares me Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Lol not even a mother could love that face

Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Lol btw, I heard that when his mother delivered him, she locked him up in the closet because she did not know what it was....
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:15 pm

OH MY GOD SOMEONE GET THE WAX OUT Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Lol oops just been sick
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:29 am

So did any of you guys see the interview???
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:36 am

Oopss.Never mind. Didn't know he re-schedualed to dec 3.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:37 am

I will LISTEN to the interview...don´t want to see Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:48 am

double T is just a thief and a coward
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:20 am

Gema wrote:Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 3902206Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Lol

I think I will have nitemares tonight...those SEXY arms...and those FRIENDLY eyes ...I think I felt in loooveee Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Cool! That was hillarious! I almost died laughing! Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Icon_lol Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Icon_lol Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Icon_lol
L.O.V.E.
Venus
Venus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:48 am

HEALTH WARNING that face can cause a heart attack Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Lol double T you are noy from this planet
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:03 pm

Keepthefaith_Simone wrote:Hi all,

I watched LKL today and he said that he had an dental problem and would be back think in 2 weeks... Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Icon_silent

I'll give him a dental problem i'll kick all his teeth out...

Anyway rumour on LKL Blog the submitted questions for doc Thome were passed along to the authorities... I hope it was'nt my "do you freak out in the morning when you look in the mirror and realize you're butt-ugly" Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Lol
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by angelshadow Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:09 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:HEALTH WARNING that face can cause a heart attack Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Lol double T you are noy from this planet

Please warn about such a picture, I find it seriously frightening, o gott gladly I have a healthy heart, one needs this with the sight. Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Icon_eek
angelshadow
angelshadow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:22 pm

thay should arrest this "thing" for impersonating a human being Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Icon_evil
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben~ Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:25 pm

Even lookin at that guy gives me the willies..and not the good kind..
Ben~
Ben~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 82
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:34 pm

WILL DOUBLE T PLEASE LEAVE THIS PLANET NOW YOUR UFO IS WAITING Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:38 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:WILL DOUBLE T PLEASE LEAVE THIS PLANET NOW YOUR UFO IS WAITING Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Lol

thought i'd play along and quote you too Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Icon_cheers
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:53 pm

you guys what can i say im not mj stop stalking me Thome Thome to appear on Larry King Live... - Page 2 Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:00 pm

Tried to read all the posts in this thread...but Thome Thome was not on last night (11/19) on Larry King. Was that the same for everyone else?

Worth watching this again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADkNm9JmRxA

I see documents that say Thome Thome and Tohme Tohme. So which is it?
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:52 am

Tohme canceled...he'll be on Dec. 3rd.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:22 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Tohme canceled...he'll be on Dec. 3rd.

He had a painful wax session....he is healing
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2