Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look at where Thisisalsoit.com takes you now!

+30
nellyka7
misha86
MJFOREVER
Mish1981
LiberianGirl
XspeechlessX
MJisalive09
Kirsche
shusc140
IndonesianGirl
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
MJLover1990
lilwendy
lisap27
HeyHey
Grace
LizzieBee
JustAnotherPartOfMe
illusionist
SPAKKLE29FUL
mumof3
GirlInTheMirror1
juliet
ForstAMoon
andrea_garay2005
airieslady
TouchedByAnAngel
curious1
ONESTEPCLOSER
mjssoulmate
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Look at where Thisisalsoit.com takes you now! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look at where Thisisalsoit.com takes you now!

Post by nellyka7 Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:17 am

Kirsche wrote:Two changes on one day???

Now its this

[url=http://anotherpartofme.net/images/gallery/love.jpg
http://anotherpartofme.net/images/gallery/love.jpg[/quote[/url]]

i think they're running out of time... a part of me thinks this whole thisisalsoit thing is staged, but then again i dont want to neglect anything that they have given us either.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Look at where Thisisalsoit.com takes you now! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look at where Thisisalsoit.com takes you now!

Post by nellyka7 Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:20 am

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:the extra footage could be all about the hoax and mjs return ,now am i dreaming

actually thats what i was thinking..when is the dvd supposed to be released?
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:36 am

Call me strange, but as I was looking through the redirected site I was aware of a couple of things.

First off..during KO Interview, when asked who worked on the film he smiled when he said "Musical Director", (wasn't the MD on it Michael?). Secondly he wants to kick back and feel the sand between his toes, maybe go where MJ is..and he also said that the DVD will be released early next year and show us 2-3 hours of fat footage explaining it all...Explaining what?
Just a wierd couple of things..there is on the right hand side some advertisements.
One a Michelin tire ad, which made me think of the cover of MJ History dvd, and Nicholas Cage upcoming Movie..Season of the Witch..hmm..being a witch myself, brings a whole new area to explore
D
D

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14
Leeftijd : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by grayshki Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:00 pm

D wrote:Call me strange, but as I was looking through the redirected site I was aware of a couple of things.

First off..during KO Interview, when asked who worked on the film he smiled when he said "Musical Director", (wasn't the MD on it Michael?). Secondly he wants to kick back and feel the sand between his toes, maybe go where MJ is..and he also said that the DVD will be released early next year and show us 2-3 hours of fat footage explaining it all...Explaining what?
Just a wierd couple of things..there is on the right hand side some advertisements.
One a Michelin tire ad, which made me think of the cover of MJ History dvd, and Nicholas Cage upcoming Movie..Season of the Witch..hmm..being a witch myself, brings a whole new area to explore

I got same impression . I think that's why we were directed to that page. So we could hear about the "extra footage" on the DVD.
grayshki
grayshki

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPeppers Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:12 pm

There is going to be THREE HOURS of extra footage on the DVD? Wow
MissPeppers
MissPeppers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by grayshki Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:05 pm

B4 the KO interview, did u notice the missionassassin.com add? It's a game where u become an "assassin" going after one of ur facebook friends from what I understand. Just found it weird.
grayshki
grayshki

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by XspeechlessX Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:13 pm

D wrote:Call me strange, but as I was looking through the redirected site I was aware of a couple of things.

Yeah thats what I thought about the "musical director" when I found it (:
Look at where Thisisalsoit.com takes you now! - Page 2 Herz
XspeechlessX
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:17 pm

i thought Michael Bearden was the music director as well.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:40 pm

It's very interesting! So there will be two movies on the dvd/blu ray..

But yeah, Kenny's Interview was strange ( like always) His smiling....so obvious. yes, that's the reason why we were redirected to that..
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by DooDoo Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:51 pm

three hours is a hell of a lot more, it's like..another movie! Look at where Thisisalsoit.com takes you now! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
DooDoo
DooDoo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:05 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:the extra footage could be all about the hoax and mjs return ,now am i dreaming

That's what I think exactly Laughing
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:52 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:

That's what I think exactly Laughing

yeah, wasnt the movie two hours to begin with?
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by XspeechlessX Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:57 pm

nellyka7 wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:

That's what I think exactly Look at where Thisisalsoit.com takes you now! - Page 2 Icon_lol

yeah, wasnt the movie two hours to begin with?

Yeah... it is just like another movie... (:
Hmmm.
XspeechlessX
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2