Is anybody going to Vienna?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Bidoska on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:18 pm

I'm wondering if anybody here is going to Vienna.

It would be cool if we gather there, right?

kisses for all
avatar
Bidoska
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:24 pm

If I wasn't afraid of flying, I'd be on the first plane there.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Rach on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:24 pm

I won't be going to Vienna because I think it is more for Jermaine's own gain than to honour Michael.

The man makes me feel sick *yuck*
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by EarthAngel90 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:34 pm

After the "Jermaine" problem .. If I had the Money and Everything ... I would go but nah .. ain't happen after the Jermaine 's Past Song ... made me infurated & angry - He is on My Major S-List.
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:52 pm

I'm not going to Vienna simply because Law School starts up again so I wouldn't be able to and my parents would never let me go alone (they're very traditional parents lol). Maybe we can have our own night honouring Michael on here - although we do that anyway.
I hear the Vienna shindig will be televised live so I may tune in just to see what happens but I'm not holding my breath. I think it will go down the same way that the Save The World Awards went and that was a major washout.
Here's something though - every single time there has been something major related to Michael or something like that, there has been a heavy downpour. Here me out - I'm not completely crazy:

On 25th June - it was pouring down in the UK and France.
On 26th June - I was in Lille and it was torrential, thunderstorms, lightning, the works - the rest of the time I was there it was cornflower blue skies and extreme heatwave heat with no sign of any sort of storm.
On 7 July - my plane was grounded for over 2 hours because the rain over Heathrow was beyond torrential
On the Save The World Awards, Jermaine and family were swamped by the rainfall in Austria
When Mark Lester did his stupid thing last weekend, it was pouring.
On Monday morning when they announced that he had been 'buried' - it started pouring.
On Monday night 2/3 weeks ago - that night when so many people left MJHD claiming to know the truth but they couldn't tell, and there was a huge dark cloud of despair over MJHD - it was raining again, Rachel and I talked about it on there.

There are other 'events' and each time there has been significant rainfall. Every event where people have taken advantage of him or exploited his 'death'.

On the flip side - when something good has come out or something positive there has been incredible sunshine. Case in point - on saturday and sunday last - when we discovered Hat Man, it was gloriously sunny and there was an uplifting happiness in the atmosphere.
I know I'm not that crazy (well not much), but I think it's a sign, or maybe I'm finally losing it altogether but it's something that I've noticed.
avatar
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Human_nature on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:57 pm

Rachel wrote:I won't be going to Vienna because I think it is more for Jermaine's own gain than to honour Michael.

The man makes me feel sick *yuck*

Oh me too, I feel like you. Jermaine make me feel sick too...

I can't go there anyway, it's far and it's very expensive.
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by carpenoctem on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:04 pm

Whoever is going to vienna from this site should apply for accreditation working for this site. Think they'll give it to us??? lol!
avatar
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:10 pm

Im going

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:13 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Im going
Ooh, can you give us a complete blow by blow of the whole event/evening please! It would be great to see it through an MJHD-Back Up member's eyes.
avatar
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by carpenoctem on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:14 pm

I would like to know how much the ticket will be
avatar
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:15 pm

carpenoctem wrote:I would like to know how much the ticket will be
They go on sale next thursday - the 20th? I wonder how people can buy it if it's overseas, do they just go to ticketmaster or do they have to go to the Schonnbrunn Palaces' website? They haven't given any details have they? Those tickets will fly in minutes.
avatar
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:18 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Im going
Ooh, can you give us a complete blow by blow of the whole event/evening please! It would be great to see it through an MJHD-Back Up member's eyes.


If im allowed to have my video camara with me I will film it. Otherwise I`ll tell you about it. But I think it will be in TV aswell.

I will tell you as much as I can unless I get arrested for kicking Latoya down from the stage

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Rach on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:18 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Im going
Ooh, can you give us a complete blow by blow of the whole event/evening please! It would be great to see it through an MJHD-Back Up member's eyes.


If im allowed to have my video camara with me I will film it. Otherwise I`ll tell you about it. But I think it will be in TV aswell.

I will tell you as much as I can unless I get arrested for kicking Latoya down from the stage

ROFL! Can you kick Jermaine for me as well please Smile
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:21 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Im going
Ooh, can you give us a complete blow by blow of the whole event/evening please! It would be great to see it through an MJHD-Back Up member's eyes.

If im allowed to have my video camara with me I will film it. Otherwise I`ll tell you about it. But I think it will be in TV aswell.

I will tell you as much as I can unless I get arrested for kicking Latoya down from the stage
Do it on the sly and then pretend it was an accident -
"I'm sorry officer, I honestly didn't do anything, she obviously doesn't know how to walk down a flight of stairs, she must have tripped under the weight of her head" *innocent eyes*
rofl, do it.
avatar
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:26 pm

Trust me I can get away with it. I can make "Puppy eyes" Just hope the officer is falling for it.

I would be so deligthed to kick both their asses all the way back to the STATES..

Sorry!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:27 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Trust me I can get away with it. I can make "Puppy eyes" Just hope the officer is falling for it.

I would be so deligthed to kick both their asses all the way back to the STATES..

Sorry!!!
ROFL, don't send them back to the States, that's where all the paps are. Send them to some remote corner of the world where there is no electricity and no contact with the outside world. That should put a stop to their interviews.
avatar
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Bidoska on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:30 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Im going
Ooh, can you give us a complete blow by blow of the whole event/evening please! It would be great to see it through an MJHD-Back Up member's eyes.


If im allowed to have my video camara with me I will film it. Otherwise I`ll tell you about it. But I think it will be in TV aswell.

I will tell you as much as I can unless I get arrested for kicking Latoya down from the stage

I'm by your side Very Happy
You can count on me
avatar
Bidoska
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by SmoothCriminal on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:34 pm

missdahmer wrote:If I wasn't afraid of flying, I'd be on the first plane there.

Haha me too Very Happy I dont think anything is gonna happen
avatar
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 28
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:36 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Trust me I can get away with it. I can make "Puppy eyes" Just hope the officer is falling for it.

I would be so deligthed to kick both their asses all the way back to the STATES..

Sorry!!!
ROFL, don't send them back to the States, that's where all the paps are. Send them to some remote corner of the world where there is no electricity and no contact with the outside world. That should put a stop to their interviews.


LMAO. I will do my best. I promise. But then im counting on you to bail me out of prison

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:37 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Trust me I can get away with it. I can make "Puppy eyes" Just hope the officer is falling for it.

I would be so deligthed to kick both their asses all the way back to the STATES..

Sorry!!!
ROFL, don't send them back to the States, that's where all the paps are. Send them to some remote corner of the world where there is no electricity and no contact with the outside world. That should put a stop to their interviews.


LMAO. I will do my best. I promise. But then im counting on you to bail me out of prison
Damn straight - EU Law here I come, we'll argue Human Rights, Europeans love human rights. cheers
avatar
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Pammy on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:38 pm

I´d like to go as well but it depends on

1. ticket price
2. facility for payment (because i do NOT have a credit card and i wonder if they only accept that way....)
3 I dont wanna fly all alone from germany to vienna....so any volunteers ?? Very Happy
avatar
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Bidoska on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:46 pm

Pammy wrote:I´d like to go as well but it depends on

1. ticket price
2. facility for payment (because i do NOT have a credit card and i wonder if they only accept that way....)
3 I dont wanna fly all alone from germany to vienna....so any volunteers ?? Very Happy

Well I'm from Portugal. And I'm Flying from Oporto to Frankfurt and then To Vienna.
avatar
Bidoska
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Pammy on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:21 pm

@Bidoska: mmmh Frankfurt is unfortuntatly a little bit too far away from Cologne.Have you booked your flight already ? Any thoughts about the ticket price?
avatar
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by carpenoctem on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:24 pm

Who are you gonna fly with? Ryanair? serious question @Pammy
avatar
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:24 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Trust me I can get away with it. I can make "Puppy eyes" Just hope the officer is falling for it.

I would be so deligthed to kick both their asses all the way back to the STATES..

Sorry!!!
ROFL, don't send them back to the States, that's where all the paps are. Send them to some remote corner of the world where there is no electricity and no contact with the outside world. That should put a stop to their interviews.







LMAO. I will do my best. I promise. But then im counting on you to bail me out of prison
Damn straight - EU Law here I come, we'll argue Human Rights, Europeans love human rights. cheers


They do. I will call you when I need you to bail me out

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Bidoska on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:28 pm

Pammy wrote:@Bidoska: mmmh Frankfurt is unfortuntatly a little bit too far away from Cologne.Have you booked your flight already ? Any thoughts about the ticket price?

No I Haven't booked the flight yet.
I'm waiting for the tickets to be realesed.
I don't have any idea about tickets price, I haven't gone to any concert latelly.
avatar
Bidoska
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by mjjforever72 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:53 pm

I would love to go but don't have the funds to do so cause I've never been to not one concert before. I was to busy with my ex husband having all 5 kids at a young age. Smile
avatar
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/sexilady72

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Pammy on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:20 pm

carpenoctem wrote:Who are you gonna fly with? Ryanair? serious question @Pammy

No I usually travel with germanwings.Is there a special reason for your question lol ?




Bidoska wrote:
No I Haven't booked the flight yet.
I'm waiting for the tickets to be realesed.
I don't have any idea about tickets price, I haven't gone to any concert latelly.

well, i guess we have to wait what bunch of money they´re gonna pinch of us. I dunno how much
i´m willing to spend Question Its a MJ Tribute official BUT like Rachel said before it´s maybe more for Jermaine's own gain then honour Michael
The REAL reason for me to do this trip : Hope against hope - Michael´s Resurrection live on stage Thriller II Very Happy
avatar
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by carpenoctem on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:22 pm

no i was just asking because i'm not sure yet if I'LL go
avatar
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Rach on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:25 pm

@ Pammy

I do think it is more for Jermaine than Michael. I mean on the website is says "Jermaine Jackson Presents". Why did he feel the need to put that in there?! I think it's sad that he is piggybacking on his "dead" brother.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by sunnyscrapper on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:35 pm

Would love to go but far too expensive from Australia so will have to settle for the TV version if they bother to show it over here!
avatar
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : Perth, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Pammy on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:41 pm

@ Rachel : Sorry Embarassed I misinterpreted it.
avatar
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is anybody going to Vienna?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum