Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael spotted with elvis in July and Michael predicted to hoax his death in 1994

+7
StripedFeline
SmoothCriminal
EarthAngel90
Another.Part.Of.Me
carpenoctem
Rach
dunno_it
11 posters

Go down

Michael spotted with elvis in July and Michael predicted to hoax his death in 1994 Empty Michael spotted with elvis in July and Michael predicted to hoax his death in 1994

Post by dunno_it Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:02 pm

I think these are crap but I decided to post them if you want to take a look. After all, back in 1994 somebody predicted MJ would hoax his death...
http://weeklyworldnews.com/celebs/9563/michael-jackson-spotted-with-elvis/
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/9364/michael-jackson-article-march-29-1994/
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Michael spotted with elvis in July and Michael predicted to hoax his death in 1994 Empty Re: Michael spotted with elvis in July and Michael predicted to hoax his death in 1994

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:03 pm

HAHAHA weeklyworldnews is the WOOOOOOORST of the WORST rags, ever! even worse than the sun imho!

Back to top Go down

Michael spotted with elvis in July and Michael predicted to hoax his death in 1994 Empty Re: Michael spotted with elvis in July and Michael predicted to hoax his death in 1994

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:04 pm

OMFG!!!!!! What is that photoshopped picture in the first article?

My 10 month old niece could do a better job that that!!!!!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:07 pm

OMG......LMFAO........HAHAHAHAH lol!

Nothing better than a good laugh at this time of night!!!
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:11 pm

ROFL, that is the crappest photoshop job ever, but it gave me a good laugh. Utterly brilliant! Thanks for posting dunno_it, I needed a good laugh and that was perfect.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

@MissD - there is something worse than The Sun? I might just die of shock lol
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:17 pm

WeeklyWorldNews is the rag that is usually on stands in stores with like 'lady gives birth to bat baby!' or 'man sees the face of jesus on a slice of swiss cheese!'

things of that sort hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:18 pm

I totally agree. I found these cause the guy from you tube who made another MJDH films used it as a very serious argument lol! if you haven't seen them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEH2kEIk52k&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXbRw0p_kE4&annotation_id=annotation_926662&feature=iv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjfhK_zKNh4&annotation_id=annotation_58176&feature=iv
I watch anything. somewhere must be some clues...
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:19 pm

missdahmer wrote:WeeklyWorldNews is the rag that is usually on stands in stores with like 'lady gives birth to bat baby!' or 'man sees the face of jesus on a slice of swiss cheese!'

ROFLMFAO!! I actually snorted out loud and then choked laughing. OMG, rofl I may just change my name to that lol, that is the freakin funniest thing ever.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:23 pm

OMFG - Woman gives birth to bat baby is THE headline of the century Very Happy
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:24 pm

Rachel wrote:OMFG - Woman gives birth to bat baby is THE headline of the century Very Happy
It's bloody brilliant! Why don't we get that over here?
The Sun is rubbish, we're missing out on some good stuff lol
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:28 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
missdahmer wrote:WeeklyWorldNews is the rag that is usually on stands in stores with like 'lady gives birth to bat baby!' or 'man sees the face of jesus on a slice of swiss cheese!'

ROFLMFAO!! I actually snorted out loud and then choked laughing. OMG, rofl I may just change my name to that lol, that is the freakin funniest thing ever.

I SWEAR ON MY LIFE!!!!! I wonder if I can find that cover.

here is something related! ahahah and equally hilarious -
Michael spotted with elvis in July and Michael predicted to hoax his death in 1994 BatBoyFBI

as well as..

Michael spotted with elvis in July and Michael predicted to hoax his death in 1994 Coverbigfootdiet

its the most funniest made up BS ever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:30 pm

Ok Andrea have you photoshopped them or is this in actual pirnt?!

If it is I despair - I really do No
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:32 pm

I SWEAR ON MY LIFE!

just do a google search 'weekly world news covers'
they are for real!!!

here is one that is hilarious

http://covers.magazine-agent.com/images/image.aspx?i=748.jpg&w=303

just click the link cause it wont show up in html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:34 pm

and I mean they are for real as in the photos. I did not photoshop them.
they really sell those magazine at walmarts and things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:34 pm

ROFLMFAO, I'm taking the bat child one. 27 State reign of terror, hahahaha
I'm moving to the States just to buy this paper, it's bloody brilliant. OMG I cannot believe that any of that has ever been allowed to go into print.

I thought it was from Men in Black or something but dang, its real.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:36 pm

I'm telling you, WWN is the WORST reliable news paper in the WORLD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:41 pm

OMFG I can hardly breathe!

Poor baby having a halo photoshopped over it's head!

I would love to know who buys these magazines and keeps them in business.........
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:43 pm

missdahmer wrote:I'm telling you, WWN is the WORST reliable news paper in the WORLD.
*snicker* I love it lol, OMG I don't know what the world is coming to lol. We've just found something which is actually worse than The Sun and News of the World combined. Miracles never cease.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:44 pm

@ APOM

And I NEVER thought that would happen being a fellow Brit Razz
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:45 pm

I know. I sure as hell don't buy them. But I know when I wait at Wal-Mart to check out, I always just do a peek at the newspaper stand to see what or who is on the cover of WWN. It's too fucking funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:46 pm

You guys are making me jealous. I WANT TO LIVE IN ENGLAND Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:47 pm

missdahmer wrote:You guys are making me jealous. I WANT TO LIVE IN ENGLAND Sad
COME! We have cake and chips, and Jack the Ripper lol and no WWN
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:50 pm

I WANT TO!! I wish I wasn't so afraid of flying on a freaking plane. And who can resist Jack the Ripper?! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:51 pm

God Andrea I wanna live in US. Let's do a swap and you can visit Leeds castle lol

I hate the UK Sad
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:52 pm

Shit, I didn't know it was THAT BAD. OMG!!! What makes people buy this BS?? I wish we had something like that in Poland:lol!:
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:53 pm

HAHHAHAHAHAHA! ... thanxs for those pics guys ... I needed a laugh for sometime now ... This stuff is Hilarious and Funny at the Same Time ...!!! Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:54 pm

the US sucks IMHO. not enough history to keep me satisfied. haha. yesssss Leeds castle! I will swap if it was possible. I love everything about England. I want to visit Glastonbury because that's where the legend of Arthur originated from. and I believe Bram Stoker also went to Glastonbury and that was where he wrote Dracula. I THINK. I could be wrong. I just think so many parts of the UK are so beautifullllll. arghhhhh. I need a teleporter!

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:13 am

LMAO this is some funny shit how did i miss this thread Very Happy
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by StripedFeline Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:47 am

I can't believe this is all actually for real?! Do they really publish these made-up stories in shops? Pure hysterical stuff, aha. :') Is it only published in the US? Blimey, and I thought reading The Sun daily couldn't get any worse ...

Oh, and as for those jealous of anyone living in England ... What?! Razz We have terrible weather 24/7. I'd gladly do a swap! Wink
StripedFeline
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-07
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:54 am

STRIPED FELINE dont foget the mirror is just as bad who wants to come and live in england its bloody raining now, the buses and trains are never on time plus we dont get any post .gordon brown anyone
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by shasta2001 Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:05 am

That tabloid had a funny one with George W Bush finding the weapons of mass distruction in Iraq. They were giant sling-shots.
shasta2001
shasta2001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:21 am

WHAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Michael spotted with elvis in July and Michael predicted to hoax his death in 1994 Lol Michael spotted with elvis in July and Michael predicted to hoax his death in 1994 Lol
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:29 am

Rach wrote:OMFG I can hardly breathe!

Poor baby having a halo photoshopped over it's head!

I would love to know who buys these magazines and keeps them in business.........

Unfortunately, my mother has be known to buy this crap...along with all the others.

Although, the "prediction" wasn't accurate, it wasn't far fetched. Mike had signed his name with the mysterious 1998 beneath it for uyears. It was said that was the year he planned on retiring, or dying. My theory is he now had small children in '98, so he postponed until his kids were old enough to take part/understand...
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 75
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum