Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K.

+25
YouAreMyLifeMJ
MJsAngelEyes1987
mjgirl86
q0txciityl0ve
MJJ
MJJ1982
StripedFeline
KPNUTS
SPAKKLE29FUL
rowdyangel
jenn77
Tenschi
alwayslove
KNOWhesALIVE
city.gal1
Harleyblonde
Eva R
Kirsche
MJmylife90
iMISSYOUMJ
andrea_garay2005
maria-c
lisap27
The White Rabbit
infinitylady
29 posters

Go down

Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Empty Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K.

Post by infinitylady Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:14 am

Just wanted to post this.
Now he has supposedly been seen in UK.

<table style="MARGIN: auto; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; border-spacing: 0" width=554><tr><td style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" width=554>

*Policeman Sees Michael In UK*

I going into the post office which is inside the Costcutters shop, in Layton, Blackpool, UK. A big limo pulled up (black with dark windows) and a big burly security looking guy got out and went in before me. He was at the counter in front of me and he spoke with an American/South African accent. He was trying to mail a letter to the USA. The counter lady asked for the zip code to add (it was a recorded delivery letter) and the guy didn't know. So he was on his cellphone asking someone about it. Within a minute or so, a guy the build of MJ came in with another security ltle black mask over his mouth and nose.
ooking guy. The stranger was wearing a big black fedora type hat, dark sunglasses and a lit
He gave the Zip code which I can't recall, but I noticed the letter was addressed somewhere in Indianapolis, USA. This whole incident caused such a scene as we don't see things like this often in our neck of the woods. A little crowd of people gathered round and someone went to take a photo with their cellphone. One of thee security men took the phone and practically tore it in half, giving the guy a small handful of British currency. This caused more excitement, and more people gathered around from outside the shop. Another security man appeared and they ushered the 'stranger' out of the shop towards the car. As he passed me, I looked straight into his eyes and I absolutely knew, it was Michael Jackson. I can't expalin totally why, some things you just know from instinct and a special place inside you.

I feel almost stupid, because the first thing I could think of saying was "You are not alone" and the 'stranger' leaned towards my ear and whispered "I am here with you" quick as a flash. I know inside me without doubt, this was Michael Jackson. Someone behind me said "He looks like Michael Jackson" at which the stranger was ushered faster into the car and they drove off quite fast.

T|o explain, I am not an MJ obsessive. I am a respectable, middle aged guy who although I love his music and have had it in my life since I was a kid myself, I'm not a fanatic for MJ. I run a small business and was in the army Royal Military Police for 12 years, so observation is a good skill I developed.
Why would he be here in Blackpool UK? the simple answer is why not? There is a large award winning zoo and animal centre here which is small enough not to attract too big a crowd, yet large enough to be on your own and not be too obvious to people. Just a thought.

After this experience, I know 100% in myself that MJ is still alive and that it was him.

this email received Wed Oct 28 from Blackpoolrock and posted to Michael Jackson Sightings

Check out the video Michael Jackson spotted alive at Miami Airport
</TD></TR></TABLE>
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Empty Re: Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K.

Post by The White Rabbit Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:19 am

Costcutters in Blackpool.... sorry but hahahahahahahahahaha

I remember when someone saw him in Argos in Clacton, he was buying a new toaster.

Those sightings sites are just crazy.
The White Rabbit
The White Rabbit

Aantal berichten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Empty Re: Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K.

Post by lisap27 Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:26 am

hahahahahahahaha!!! love it!! Smile
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:27 am

Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Sleep You know, I get this email me
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:31 am

remember when someone saw him in Argos in Clacton, he was buying a new toaster.

Those sightings sites are just crazy.

Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Lol
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:31 am

Well se sounded convinced it was him. But if he's not a fan I can't imagine him noticing the difference between MJ and a lookalike.
And I'm hanging on to my believe that he wound not go out looking like MJ anyway!
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:37 am

All we need is a picture of him on that day as a proof! Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Fresse
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 am

hmmm...i don't think michael would endanger himself and go out public...
but it's just an opinion... Wink

thnx for sharing it...love it! Smile

-Michael Jackson-
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:46 am

Hm IDK...Something that makes me really laughin about this sites is, that none of these sighting can be proved with a photo or somethin....okay the mobile phone was broke by a security....but would MJ's security do that??
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:49 am

gosh, they say that everytime! He is seen in NY, in London, in Paris... 0.0
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:51 am

I remember reading this a week or two ago, either this guy has just come from the pub, he's a liar or has seen an impersoner. I believe the first or second suggestion as how do you get an American/South African accent? Either one or the other!!!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:57 am

Harleyblonde wrote:I remember reading this a week or two ago, either this guy has just come from the pub, he's a liar or has seen an impersoner. I believe the first or second suggestion as how do you get an American/South African accent? Either one or the other!!!!

Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Lol I was just thinking the same thing -- they are totally different!
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:15 am

Just had a thought-can you imagine a huge amount of ladies all hanging around that same costcutters at Blackpool with full make up, nicely done hair in their best clothes in the hope of seeing Michael?

Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Lol Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Lol Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Lol Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KNOWhesALIVE Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:18 am

If i saw MJ in Denmark i wouldn't just take a photo and say " hey i saw MJ and heres a pic".. NO i would sit in my car and follow the car MJ is/was in.. Just to know where he lives.... Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Icon_cool

Ha ha ha love the story.. But don't believe it...
KNOWhesALIVE
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayslove Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:08 pm

But what if people would see him,nobody would believe it anyway.I don't have a cam,in my phone and I don't have my camera always with me.
Poor people,if there was some sightings,how desperate must they be,to make somebody believe them.Just saying LOL. Neutral
alwayslove
alwayslove
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenschi Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:21 pm

infinitylady wrote:Just wanted to post this.
Now he has supposedly been seen in UK.

<table style="MARGIN: auto; BORDER-SPACING: 0; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" width=554><tr><td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" width=554>

*Policeman Sees Michael In UK*

I going into the post office which is inside the Costcutters shop, in Layton, Blackpool, UK. A big limo pulled up (black with dark windows) and a big burly security looking guy got out and went in before me. He was at the counter in front of me and he spoke with an American/South African accent. He was trying to mail a letter to the USA. The counter lady asked for the zip code to add (it was a recorded delivery letter) and the guy didn't know. So he was on his cellphone asking someone about it. Within a minute or so, a guy the build of MJ came in with another security ltle black mask over his mouth and nose.
ooking guy. The stranger was wearing a big black fedora type hat, dark sunglasses and a lit
He gave the Zip code which I can't recall, but I noticed the letter was addressed somewhere in Indianapolis, USA. This whole incident caused such a scene as we don't see things like this often in our neck of the woods. A little crowd of people gathered round and someone went to take a photo with their cellphone. One of thee security men took the phone and practically tore it in half, giving the guy a small handful of British currency. This caused more excitement, and more people gathered around from outside the shop. Another security man appeared and they ushered the 'stranger' out of the shop towards the car. As he passed me, I looked straight into his eyes and I absolutely knew, it was Michael Jackson. I can't expalin totally why, some things you just know from instinct and a special place inside you.

I feel almost stupid, because the first thing I could think of saying was "You are not alone" and the 'stranger' leaned towards my ear and whispered "I am here with you" quick as a flash. I know inside me without doubt, this was Michael Jackson. Someone behind me said "He looks like Michael Jackson" at which the stranger was ushered faster into the car and they drove off quite fast.

T|o explain, I am not an MJ obsessive. I am a respectable, middle aged guy who although I love his music and have had it in my life since I was a kid myself, I'm not a fanatic for MJ. I run a small business and was in the army Royal Military Police for 12 years, so observation is a good skill I developed.
Why would he be here in Blackpool UK? the simple answer is why not? There is a large award winning zoo and animal centre here which is small enough not to attract too big a crowd, yet large enough to be on your own and not be too obvious to people. Just a thought.

After this experience, I know 100% in myself that MJ is still alive and that it was him.

this email received Wed Oct 28 from Blackpoolrock and posted to Michael Jackson Sightings

Check out the video Michael Jackson spotted alive at Miami Airport
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nope, sorry, don't believe it. If the body guard was on the phone with someone the in car why didn't "MJ" give him the zip over the phone. Nice try though.
Tenschi
Tenschi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:27 pm

I do believe some of them could be real, sometimes you dont have time to take a pic with your cell phone. I know sometimes mine is off cause battery is running low and when I turn it on I sometimes chuckle thinking if this was an emergency and I was wanting to call 911 I'd have time to be killed or kidnapped 10 times before this stupid thing is ready to make a call.

The other thing is that it would be briliant for Michael because nobody will believe such claims and he knows that. IMO
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:29 pm

ROFLMAO! I live in Blackpool and know the Costcutter store in Layton he is talking about. I used to live round the corner from there.

There are never any police in the Layton area so it's all a lie Laughing

On the other hand........(grabs coat, gets car keys and drives off around Blackpool to search for Michael)

If I see him I'll let you know!! Smile
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:33 pm

woo!! michael in the north of england.. he can call mine for a cuppa!! yey..

i love stories like this.. they cheer me up!! Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Icon_cheers
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:39 pm

HE SHOULD HAVE WENT TO PRIMARK Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by KPNUTS Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:55 pm

Blimey, where will he be seen next - Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham?!

I really can't believe this - sorry!
KPNUTS
KPNUTS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by StripedFeline Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Ohh, Blackpool isn't too far from where I live! Wink Michael, you're welcome to grab a cuppa if you're still hanging around the area, ha ha!
StripedFeline
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:45 pm

Kirsche wrote:Hm IDK...Something that makes me really laughin about this sites is, that none of these sighting can be proved with a photo or somethin....okay the mobile phone was broke by a security....but would MJ's security do that??

I don't think so. I also don't believe these sightings.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:53 pm

i saw him today he just came to drink a cup of thee whit me! Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Icon_lol
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:54 pm

yeah... And after that he came to the netherlands, and now he's sleeping with me Wink
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:54 pm

Oh yeah and tomorrow he'll visit me and we'll make a big shopping tour here in the city Very Happy
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:56 pm

Kirsche wrote:Oh yeah and tomorrow he'll visit me and we'll make a big shopping tour here in the city Very Happy

Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Lol he's touring through Europe....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:03 pm

lol. basically from that website, Michael is pretty much at two places at the same time all the time. it doesn't make sense. don't believe the website, it's just plain stupid.
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72

http://mjjsa.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:21 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:
Kirsche wrote:Oh yeah and tomorrow he'll visit me and we'll make a big shopping tour here in the city Very Happy

Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Lol he's touring through Europe....

Yeah he makes a " I love my fans and visit them"Tour lol!
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:23 pm

Somebody has to see him at KFC Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Lol
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:32 pm

mjgirl86 wrote:Somebody has to see him at KFC Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Lol

Oh I'll take him to our KFC here and we'll eat A BIG BIG Bucket of Chicken Wings Very Happy
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:34 pm

Hahaha Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Icon_razz
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:47 pm

Oh I'll take him to our KFC here and we'll eat A BIG BIG Bucket of Chicken Wings

HILARIOUS is all I can say about that!!! Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Icon_razz
MJsAngelEyes1987
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 150
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:55 pm

Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Lol

Ok, enough with the KFC! I am getting hungry.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:59 pm

Ok, I am sorry, but Michael is smarter then that. Who wanders around town when they are faking their death? I think he has a little bit more sense then to do something like that.
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:59 pm

infinitylady wrote:Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Lol

Ok, enough with the KFC! I am getting hungry.

How is KFC in other states/countries? Cause in Kentucky it's amazing. lol
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:00 pm

I was wondering the same. Was the sighting before or after the 4 beers he had in the bar (pub)?
I have always heard that your beer is much stronger than my beer.

Harleyblonde wrote:I remember reading this a week or two ago, either this guy has just come from the pub, he's a liar or has seen an impersoner. I believe the first or second suggestion as how do you get an American/South African accent? Either one or the other!!!!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by dyanne Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:01 pm

I would NEVER EVER take a picture or scream "there's Michael!" or write on a website that I saw him. If he did this it was for a purpose so why should I jeopardize this?
I would just invite him to a cup of fine tea. If there is something more...shhhhhh...keep it in the closet Cool
dyanne
dyanne
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:05 pm

I enjoy reading and hearing about these sightings. They are quite entertaining. Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Icon_biggrin

I should make up one to see how far it will travel on the net. I'll be real creative though. It you hear of one that involves a shopping mall and someone sitting on Santa's lap (MJ) that one will be mine. Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Icon_wink
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:07 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:I enjoy reading and hearing about these sightings. They are quite entertaining. Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Icon_biggrin

I should make up one to see how far it will travel on the net. I'll be real creative though. It you hear of one that involves a shopping mall and someone sitting on Santa's lap (MJ) that one will be mine. Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Icon_wink

LOL MJ as Santa Clause?
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:07 pm

LMAO, Mike uses a good disguise.. mask, fedora hat and sunglasses! LOL
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:18 pm

Red fedora ...of course.
He will also be the one in the custom-made designer red suit and fashion boots.
My soon-to-be-published sighting will have him spotted out in public looking quite seasonal and stylish.
HO HO HO ! Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Icon_santa

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:LMAO, Mike uses a good disguise.. mask, fedora hat and sunglasses! LOL
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Yes and he will give himself away when starts singing along to the Jackson 5 Christmas song that can be heard coming from the shopping mall's speaker system. That MJ could never resist singing along to his own songs.
HO HO HO Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Icon_santa

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:I enjoy reading and hearing about these sightings. They are quite entertaining. Got this in my email from the site. MJ being seen in the U.K. Icon_biggrin

LOL MJ as Santa Clause?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:41 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:

in how long will he come to Lisbon??? Cool haha

but about MJ showing up as himself, why wouldn't he do that if the world thinks he's dead anyway? and let's not forget a lot of MJ mania going on now and a lot of fans are dressing out like him even more, he knows people would think it's an impersonator. But this email didn't convince me not only because there was no photo but also cause if he's out wearing his typical clothes, that's okay...no big deal cause people would think it's just a fan, but bringing the security that destroys a cellphone??... that would be kinda stupid cause then people would immediately think it's really him silent
Kazumi
Kazumi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down