Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ tribute on UK TV tomorrow night.

2 posters

Go down

MJ tribute on UK TV tomorrow night. Empty MJ tribute on UK TV tomorrow night.

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:59 am

For all our UK members I came across this is the Star newspaper (I know-BS tabloid but they do have their uses!-Hubby buys it, not I) and there is a tribute to Michael for Children in need tomorrow night. No doubt for our overseas members it should be on youtube within a few days. I think the younger actors as the jackson 5 should be really cute. Here is the article;
<DIV style="MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 10px; WIDTH: 475px; DISPLAY: inline; FLOAT: left">
EASTENDERS STARS PERFORM MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE FOR CHILDREN IN NEED
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

MJ tribute on UK TV tomorrow night. Empty Re: MJ tribute on UK TV tomorrow night.

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:06 am

For some reason it will not all copy and paste on here but the Eastenders stars are doing a tribute to Michael Jackson for the Children in need tomorrow, it says they are putting on a show stopping show of the classic motown numbers etc and the younger members will do the Jackson 5. They have even learned the dance routines in which it said that some were better than others Should be interesting!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

MJ tribute on UK TV tomorrow night. Empty Re: MJ tribute on UK TV tomorrow night.

Post by lisap27 Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:10 am

oooo look forward to that!!

it was the carpenters last nite.. no relevance but just tought i'd say.. haha Smile
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down