Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changed lyrics in I can't stop loving you "TII"

+4
TheKingWillReturn
Kirsche
gramoentje
kazzae
8 posters

Go down

Changed lyrics in I can't stop loving you "TII" Empty Changed lyrics in I can't stop loving you "TII"

Post by kazzae Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:06 am

Don't know if anyone else noticed this, but why did MJ change the lyrics in "I can't stop loving you" in "This is it".

Instead of singing the original lyrics: (1st verse)
Your Love's Got Me High
I Long To Get By
This Time Is Forever
Love Is The Answer

He sang (1st Verse):
Your Love's Got Me High
I Long To Get By

My life aint worth living if
I can't be with you!

then it leads onto Judith's verse!

MJ's lyrics should occur later in the song, they are too soon!

Here's a link to watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGoXLiC4z5E

What are your thoughts!
kazzae
kazzae

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Changed lyrics in I can't stop loving you "TII" Empty Re: Changed lyrics in I can't stop loving you "TII"

Post by gramoentje Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:30 am

gramoentje
gramoentje

Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Changed lyrics in I can't stop loving you "TII" Empty Re: Changed lyrics in I can't stop loving you "TII"

Post by kazzae Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:40 am

There is another verse further on in this song where it is incorrect.

Should say:
"You know how I feel, I won't stop until
I hear your voice say "I do"

But MJ says":
You know how I feel
This thing can't go wrong,
I'm so proud to say I love you,

Judith seems to continue with her part, but it doesn't sound right to me! What do your think?
kazzae
kazzae

Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:36 am

I think, maybe he just had mistaken his party...nobody's perfect.. I don't think that this could be a clue.
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKingWillReturn Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:52 am

This is weird, i noticed the wrong lyrics when i watched it, yes anyone can make mistakes, but Michael was a perfectionist, wouldn't he have said, i did that wrong and gone from the begining again, like when he couldn't hear on the earpiece?
Mike wrote and performed this song so many times, have you ever heard him make so many mistakes singing it before?
TheKingWillReturn
TheKingWillReturn

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by dancemaze Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:55 am

Kirsche wrote:I think, maybe he just had mistaken his party...nobody's perfect.. I don't think that this could be a clue.

Same here, I guess it wasn't done on purpose. He had forgot some lyrics in Billie Jean, too. Even missed to hit some notes in Black or White. Nonetheless, we still love him Changed lyrics in I can't stop loving you "TII" Herz
dancemaze
dancemaze
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by StayTuned Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:02 am

I dreamed he told me that this song had a cryptic message and when i woke up it was playing on the weather station, it creeped me out!
StayTuned
StayTuned
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:17 am

dancemaze wrote:
Kirsche wrote:I think, maybe he just had mistaken his party...nobody's perfect.. I don't think that this could be a clue.

Same here, I guess it wasn't done on purpose. He had forgot some lyrics in Billie Jean, too. Even missed to hit some notes in Black or White. Nonetheless, we still love him Changed lyrics in I can't stop loving you "TII" Herz

I agree with you both! Changed lyrics in I can't stop loving you "TII" Herz And @ TheKingWillReturn Yes! have you ever seen the Dangerous Tour Rehearsals? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RiAEHIClWI He's so cute when he forget the lyrics, you know, he is only human! Changed lyrics in I can't stop loving you "TII" Herz
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKingWillReturn Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:46 pm

But have the words he Missed out got a message in them? I Think so.
Why if there is 80+ hours of rehearsals, they release the clips with missing parts?
TheKingWillReturn
TheKingWillReturn

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:54 pm

well!! i went again last wk an me an my friend was singing out loud!! there was only 4 of us in there!!

and he did this with a few songs!! To be honest!!

so we looked like fools!! haha but it was funny at the same time!! we said "ooo he's changed the words" but laughed at the same time!!

the only one which is on a video somewhere on a thread in here!! that sticks out is BILLY JEAN!! simple because he misses out the line!! THEN / AND THE LIE BECOMES THE TRUTH"

just thought i'd mention this!! Smile

not sure if this fits in.. but its my 2 cents!! Smile
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum