Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One gossip site finally came out under there rock(fore now:S) saying mj is blankets bio father

5 posters

Go down

One gossip site finally came out under there rock(fore now:S) saying mj is blankets bio father Empty One gossip site finally came out under there rock(fore now:S) saying mj is blankets bio father

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:41 am

I didnt want to post it first cause it has nothing to do with the hoax and it is about his kind(s)(and im bored:S), BUT finally some of those st*pid gossip website being positive about MJ(if you look at it that way as i do Wink ) I think the have lived the past 7 years under a rock but well ANYWAY:P im just happy that they are finally getting there facts straight and dont lie about everything Wink

http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/37056-new_photos_seem_to_conclusively_show_that_blanket_is_michael_jacksons_biological_son_check_out_the_pics_and_decide_for_yourself.html

I have always believed that he is there real father Wink
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

One gossip site finally came out under there rock(fore now:S) saying mj is blankets bio father Empty Re: One gossip site finally came out under there rock(fore now:S) saying mj is blankets bio father

Post by D Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:44 am

He does really look like Michael..He is soooooooo cute.. I might be nuts but to me he looks like a combination of Michael and Lisa Marie. Anyone know if Lisa was pregnant around the time Blanket was born?
D
D

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14
Leeftijd : 66

Back to top Go down

One gossip site finally came out under there rock(fore now:S) saying mj is blankets bio father Empty Re: One gossip site finally came out under there rock(fore now:S) saying mj is blankets bio father

Post by HonestY Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:45 am

well...this is very possible that MJ is biological father of Blanket...anyway, that kid is adorable!
HonestY
HonestY

Aantal berichten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:47 am

HonestY wrote:well...this is very possible that MJ is biological father of Blanket...anyway, that kid is adorable!

Possible?? Rolling Eyes HE IS HIS FATHER Wink
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:51 am

of course that's Michael's. blanket is like his mirror image...he has Michael written all over him. pure innocence. so beautiful.
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 33

http://mjjsa.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:54 am

WHAT,im sick of these A.HOLES going on about the kids they are mjs kids my family is mixed some of my nieces and nephews could pass as white when in fact they are not and some people think we are not related .this is all im saying cos this subject makes me SICK
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down