Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My theory on what happened leading up to Michael's "death".

+7
Another.Part.Of.Me
ballongiraf
PinkLizard
ilprincipe
bec
phoenix
Rach
11 posters

Go down

My theory on what happened leading up to Michael's "death". Empty My theory on what happened leading up to Michael's "death".

Post by Rach Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:33 pm

I just want to start off by saying that isn’t a theory on why I believe Michael faked his death, but more about how he pulled it off.

I want to give credit to all of you guys because it’s with your hard work I have been able to put it together, and a special mention to the lovely bec and Another.Part.Of.Me who have done amazing work over the last few weeks or so. You guys are incredible!

Now please bare with me because this is a long one but hopefully it will put us on the right track. It is my personal belief that in the weeks leading up to Michael’s death he wasn’t even in the country. I believe he fled on or around June 9th 2009 and here is why. I started thinking about Bec’s post and how Michael chose to unveil the children in the weeks leading up to his “death” and it struck me that Michael was without his usual surgery masks and sunglasses. I found this odd because apart from the O2 (which I will come to in a minute) in most of the recent pictures of Michael he has had his face covered. The picture of Michael and his children leaving the recording studio was taken on June 9th 2009.

Now if you refer to Hasil’s ear thread you will see that Another.Part.Of.Me has put together an amazing timeline showing how Michael’s left ear changed in the weeks leading up to his death. I will list it below in case you missed it.

June 1st – Mangled left ear but has his face covered up. http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/various/doctor_14/004.jpg

June 3rd normal left ear and face is visible http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/various/studio/022.jpg

June 9th – Ok so this isn't a picture of the left ear but the only one I could find from that day where his face was visible http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/06/0604_michael_jackson_kids_spl104102_001_splash.jpg

[size=12]June 25th – mangled ear in ambulance picture. http://www.bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/ok-magazine-michael-jackson-death-photo.jpg

OK so I think it is safe for us to assume that someone’s ear can’t change like that in the space of 2 days in the first instance, so Michael obviously had to have been using a double, and a pretty good one at that. I mean if it wasn’t for the ear issue I don’t think many of us would have been able to tell the difference. Apart from the case of the ambulance photo it seems that when a picture emerges of Michael with the mangled ear this face is covered. Why is this? Maybe because the nose is the only thing they couldn’t get spot on and it would explain why the Michael in the ambulance looks so much different and younger to what we are used to seeing.

Now coming to the rehearsal photos. I don’t believe that this is the real Michael. If you look at the pictures that have been released by AEG and then at the following video you will see that they don’t look like the same person but are supposed to have been taken on the same day, June 23rd

Here is the link for one of the rehearsal photos http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4aqyrqokeU4/SktGRhPSbLI/AAAAAAAAARU/dskDcNeWly0/s320/michael-jackson-rehearsal-photos.jpg

Now here is the link for the video footage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q8UNmjqijY

I believe that the video was taken around the time that the concerts were announced and when AEG released the footage they decided to tell us it was from June 23rd in order to put up the facade that Michael was fit and healthy. To me it looks more like the Michael we saw in London leaving the hotel and going back to the hotel when the tour dates were announced.

http://www.gossipcenter.com/files//celeb-gossip/images/photos/michael-jackson-london-style.jpg

http://media.sawfnews.com/images/Entertainment/Michael_Jackson_London_March_2009_B.jpg

It has also been reported by Arnold Klein that he was working on rebuilding Michael’s face in order to prepare for “This Is It”. Now if the last time we saw the real Michael was June 9th who’s to say this hasn’t already happened? The timeline between the two dates is 16 days which would leave plenty of time for someone to have a quick nose job or some nips and tucks. Also before all of his happened nobody really knew of Arnold Klein. If Michael really had fled the country in the weeks before the “death” he could have taken Klein with him and nobody would be any the wiser. He only came into the spotlight afterwards so it could be possible.

Up until now we have all been working under the pretence that Michael fleeing took place after the “death” but it would have been far too risky for him. TMZ broke the news almost as soon as an ambulance was called and the eyes of the world were on Michael and his family. Unless he had drastic plastic surgery it would have been neigh on impossible for him to escape. He had one of the most recognisable faces on the planet. Of course there are reports that LAX was closed down during the morning but I have been unable to get any official comment on this so for the moment I am debunking that idea.

I believe that a double was paid to take the place of Michael during the last few weeks of what we are lead to believe was his life. And IMO he either died like reports have suggested and this is the body they are working on, or he is alive and well and counting the cash he has collected.

Ok so I would love to know what you guys think. This may be utter crap or it could be the truth. I have so much stuff in my head at the moment that it helps to get it out so please just disregard if it’s rubbish!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

My theory on what happened leading up to Michael's "death". Empty Re: My theory on what happened leading up to Michael's "death".

Post by phoenix Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:43 pm

Thank you very much for posting this, Honey. Actually i thought myself that he had to leave the country earlier but never took the time to put all the facts together like you did- and you have done it just great.
I think that there is a good possibility that this happed exactly the way you wrote it down because i cant imagine that Michael would want to totally change hs face- maybe he would want to come back in several years so it would not be very clever to look absolutly different..i think Klein was working on one of the doubles because it really do make more sence to me...
However, the possibility of MJ well and alive is much higher than him dead (and in his death i do not believe anyways lol)
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

My theory on what happened leading up to Michael's "death". Empty Re: My theory on what happened leading up to Michael's "death".

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:46 pm

I don't even have the time to type out my theory! Haha... but your theory is quite plausible! I think at this point, it's still all mere speculation, though. But putting two and two together- looks like your theory could be in the right direction.

I honestly do not believe he is dead. If he was, I would know in my heart. But I don't. I am drawn to his death for some reason, and I don't know WHY. There has to be some reason or another, that is far beyond anything I could imagine.

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:51 pm

Rachel wrote:

I started thinking about Bec’s post and how Michael chose to unveil the children in the weeks leading up to his “death” and it struck me that Michael was without his usual surgery masks and sunglasses. I found this odd because apart from the O2 (which I will come to in a minute) in most of the recent pictures of Michael he has had his face covered. The picture of Michael and his children leaving the recording studio was taken on June 9th 2009.

Now if you refer to Hasil’s ear thread you will see that Another.Part.Of.Me has put together an amazing timeline showing how Michael’s left ear changed in the weeks leading up to his death. I will list it below in case you missed it.

Very interesting, Rachel! These theories are related somehow as you're right, Michael not only chose to reveal the children on 6/9 but also himself, all 3 unmasked, together.

It was necessary so there was no doubt that it was indeed MICHAEL JACKSON with those children.

Purposeful design.
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:58 pm

Interesting post, Rach.

I want to know one thing about Doc M -if he really exits-
when was he really hired?
I read some rumours..and there was written, 11 days before MJS "death"
there were so many rumors -so I lost the track of it-

So if he was hired 11 days before MJs "death"...and MJ left the country 16 days before
the "death", so Murray had treated another person and not MJ....

What was your opinion of o2 guy? You started first...but you didn`t mention it later
in your post....don`t know if this part is important for your theory or not
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:12 pm

ilprincipe wrote:Interesting post, Rach.

So if he was hired 11 days before MJs "death"...and MJ left the country 16 days before

What was your opinion of o2 guy? You started first...but you didn`t mention it later
in your post....don`t know if this part is important for your theory or not

In regards to the O2 guy I briefly mentioned it in the post about how Michael was papped in London and I thought I had another point to make but then realised it was silly lol. So please ignore that bit!

Interesting observation about Murray. I don't know what to believe when it comes to him because I also heard that Michael hired him at the beginning of the year so it's all a bit up in the air at the moment. Funny you mentioned that he could have been working on the double because Phoenix also mentioned that she thought Klein was working on him.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:19 pm

@ Rachel - Great post, what would we do without you Smile My only comment is that I'm not sure he would leave the children and I really do LOVE the idea of him being at the memorial - so I'm more inclined to believe that he left his house and went 'underground' but did not leave the country! Does that make sense?

@ ilprincipe - Great thoughts about Doc M, this would mean that he never even met Michael so would have no idea if it was real MJ or a fake MJ....
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:20 pm

if you read the recently released search warrant from some pharmacy raid, you'd see that the documents show authorities were looking for credit card receipts and other docs related to drugs purchased by Dr. Murray on May 12, 2009.

Wouldn't that suggest that Murray was indeed hired way before they claim he was?
Also, Dr. Murray isn't licensed to work as a doctor in California. How did he manage to prescribe and purchase drugs, then? How did he manage to get propofol, which isnt easy to purchase if you're not ordering it from a hospital. How did he manage? Who allowed a non-licensed doctor to prescribe and purhase drugs?

Last edited by ballongiraf on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:21 pm

PinkLizard wrote:@ Rachel - Great post, what would we do without you Smile My only comment is that I'm not sure he would leave the children and I really do LOVE the idea of him being at the memorial - so I'm more inclined to believe that he left his house and went 'underground' but did not leave the country! Does that make sense?

@ ilprincipe - Great thoughts about Doc M, this would mean that he never even met Michael so would have no idea if it was real MJ or a fake MJ....

Now I have been thinking about the children and they weren't seen (to the best of my knowledge) from June 9th up until the date of the memorial. They weren't papped at the hospital where they were supposed to be with Katherine so where were they? I think they were with Michael Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:36 pm

Aah.......interesting, you are right!! Thanks x
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:40 pm

@ Rachel - good job summarising it and putting it all together Smile Pointy ear guy is definitely a double because it's physically impossible for someones ear to grow and change so drastically and then grow back in the space of a couple of weeks.
Check out the 'EARS, MJS EARS' thread because it really is an awesome thread guys. Rachel has summarised it and taken the most important bit but there is more on there for comparison.

@ PinkLizard - We don't know if he has left the children or not. We haven't seen them beyond 2 appearances since the Memorial on 7/7. For all we know Hat Man is Michael in disguise and he's with his kids right now. If he isn't - they are with the one person he loved and trusted most in the world - his mother. I don't think there are more capable hands aside from Michael's to raise those kids temporarily.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:43 pm

ballongiraf wrote:

I read some rumours..and there was written, 11 days before MJS "death" there were so many rumors -so I lost the track of it-

So if he was hired 11 days before MJs "death"...and MJ left the country 16 days before the "death", so Murray had treated another person and not MJ....

if you read the recently released search warrant from some pharmacy raid, you'd see that the documents show authorities were looking for credit card receipts and other docs related to drugs purchased by Dr. Murray on May 12, 2009.

Wouldn't that suggest that Murray was indeed hired way before they claim he was?
Also, Dr. Murray isn't licensed to work as a doctor in California. How did he manage to prescribe and purchase drugs, then? How did he manage to get propofol, which isnt easy to purchase if you're not ordering it from a hospital. How did he manage? Who allowed a non-licensed doctor to prescribe and purhase drugs?
He's licensed to practise in Las Vegas which is where the pharmacy raid took place, as well as Texas. Perhaps that is how he managed to get ahold of Propofol.
The most important question is - how is it at all possible to get something as dangerous as propofol at a pharmacy. By pharmacy I am assuming a chemist/drug store/pharmacy depending on how it is known in various countries.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:51 pm

I do believe that Michael is alive.

But I have to say, that I really dont think he would change his face that much.
Hope he didnt, he has such a beautiful face

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:51 pm

Great Theory , I couldn't add this together if I wanted to - I have notice Dr. Murray ... I didn't hear about Dr. Murray until the day that Michael mysteriously "died" and 16 days before his death - I think it was the "Fake" MJ he was dealing with and Michael may have left back late May - Early June .... I could be wrong though ... and The Day Michael "Died" - Celeb Twitters were released 1:24 P.M. - which totally caught me off guard - did TMZ told them early before anyone else caught on to it ???
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:56 pm

You the man Rach!! Well... woman lol. You know what I mean! Keep up the good work
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:14 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:@ Rachel - good job summarising it and putting it all together Smile Pointy ear guy is definitely a double because it's physically impossible for someones ear to grow and change so drastically and then grow back in the space of a couple of weeks.
Check out the 'EARS, MJS EARS' thread because it really is an awesome thread guys. Rachel has summarised it and taken the most important bit but there is more on there for comparison.

@ PinkLizard - We don't know if he has left the children or not. We haven't seen them beyond 2 appearances since the Memorial on 7/7. For all we know Hat Man is Michael in disguise and he's with his kids right now. If he isn't - they are with the one person he loved and trusted most in the world - his mother. I don't think there are more capable hands aside from Michael's to raise those kids temporarily.

I agree, those are my thoughts too. Smile
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:32 pm

PinkLizard wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:@ Rachel - good job summarising it and putting it all together Smile Pointy ear guy is definitely a double because it's physically impossible for someones ear to grow and change so drastically and then grow back in the space of a couple of weeks.

I agree, those are my thoughts too. Smile

Michael would NEVER leave his children, for anything. No matter what.

I believe that they know where their father is, Im not sure he is with them right now though, but im sure of one thing.

He has told them, that he needed some rest, and couldent be with them right now, but he wanted them to stay with their grandmother, so that he would be able to call them, every second of the day.
Im also sure, that he told them to behave, and be big brave boys, and girl, and that they would be together as soon as possible. But he had to do this, so he could be better, and be the AMAZING Father that he already is.

Cause Daddy loves you more

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:36 pm

I think that Michael took the children with him up until the time of the memorial.

I mean they weren't seen after June 9th or at the hospital on the date of the death even though they were supposed to have been to visit the body and they weren't papped arriving or leaving with Katherine or La Toya so where were they?

I think they came back for the memorial and he is in regular contact with them. They can't be with him at the moment because Prince and Blanket have been papped in LA.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:10 pm

Could Michael still be in LA - we do know that when he wants to he is very good at disguising himself??
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:18 pm

O2 MJ and gum chewing MJ look like they could be the same person, IMO. But as far as the other MJ's...I just don't know! I know it's possible for people to look very different in pictures due to lighting, etc...but MJ on June 3rd and 9th looks different than the O2 MJ. It seems the whole structure of his face is different! Look at his chin & his pronounced cheek bones & jaw line. I don't think O2 MJ had that. I don't know what I think about MJ in the rehearsal pictures...Ok, now I'm rambling. lol
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:22 pm

PinkLizard wrote:Could Michael still be in LA - we do know that when he wants to he is very good at disguising himself??
Maybe, he could be holed up in the Jackson Family Encino Compound with the kids.

I have a theory about the custody agreement between Katherine and Debbie Rowe - I know it's a side topic and not really relevant to this thread but anyway.
Now we all know that Debbie abandoned the kids because she didn't really want them in the first place. After the 'death' there was a lot of bluster from her about getting custody of the kids. First she wanted just Prince and Paris, then she wanted all three so they wouldn't be separated, then she was back to wanting two again. Then she was going to take a DNA test and a psych test to prove that she could handle the kids, she threw a lot of crap about Michael not being the father etc etc.
They postpone the custody hearing because there were inside discussions between Katherine and Debbie.
All of a sudden she does a complete 180 and pretty much hands Katherine the kids without any financial settlement between the two of them. I think she was let in onto the Michael 'secret' because she was getting dangerously close to at least having a genuine custody claim for the kids and that's why she let go of her custody claim and went completely silent with the promise of having her parental rights in place. This left katherine free to get custody of the kids without any problems - just as Michael wanted.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:37 pm

I have had a thought about the children and if they are with Michael or not.

Now let's look at it this way. Since the memorial we have seen 3 seperate pictures of the children. One was of Paris and Prince attending a Jehova's Wintess meeting, one was of Prince and Blanket comic book shopping in LA and one of Paris at the Encino compound. Now the 3 children have not been spotted together since the memorial.

This may be nothing on it's own and I may be reading too much into it but is it possible that in order not to attract too much attention from the press that they are visiting Michael seperatley? Let's not forget that with a custody battle going on the children are hot property at the moment and a photo of them will sell for thousands.

I also wanted to add that I don't think the picture of Paris at the Encino home is her. Have a look at it. She looks very tall standing next to Rebbie I think it is. Let's not forget at the memorial she was standing next to all her Aunts and looked the height that a 12 year old girl would. Also you can't see her face and it could be anyone. People assume it's Paris because she has dark long hair and was at the Encino home.

My theory on what happened leading up to Michael's "death". Parisjackson070909001
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Rachel wrote:I have had a thought about the children and if they are with Michael or not.

Now let's look at it this way. Since the memorial we have seen 3 seperate pictures of the children. One was of Paris and Prince attending a Jehova's Wintess meeting, one was of Prince and Blanket comic book shopping in LA and one of Paris at the Encino compound. Now the 3 children have not been spotted together since the memorial.

This may be nothing on it's own and I may be reading too much into it but is it possible that in order not to attract too much attention from the press that they are visiting Michael seperatley? Let's not forget that with a custody battle going on the children are hot property at the moment and a photo of them will sell for thousands.

I also wanted to add that I don't think the picture of Paris at the Encino home is her. Have a look at it. She looks very tall standing next to Rebbie I think it is. Let's not forget at the memorial she was standing next to all her Aunts and looked the height that a 12 year old girl would. Also you can't see her face and it could be anyone. People assume it's Paris because she has dark long hair and was at the Encino home.

My theory on what happened leading up to Michael's "death". Parisjackson070909001
Was there another comic book shopping pic? I know for sure there is one of them unmasked in a comic book shop with Michael. I posted it on an earlier thread a couple of days ago myself -
Michael is the one wearing the black hoodie, shades and surgical mask:
http://www.nypost.com/photos/galleries/gossip/celebp/20081011_michael_jackson/photo05.htm
http://www.nypost.com/photos/galleries/gossip/celebp/20081011_michael_jackson/photo05.jpg
and that was taken in January sometime - or at least very early on in the year before 25 June.

There is also a new shot which came out this week of Michael's kids going shopping with some random cousins/people and Omer Bhatti who was standing well out of shot.
http://ego.globo.com/Gente/foto/0,,21553696-EXH,00.jpg

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/jacksonchildren.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yy4Chdn0V7E/SngvAsm09tI/AAAAAAAAFNk/NKq-zXa6k9E/s400/1jackson.jpg

http://ofuxico.terra.com.br/admin/smarty/templates/img_upload/2009/08/FilhosMichaelJackson-600x400-040709-grosby.jpg

Rebbie isn't that tall herself at the Memorial IMO, Paris is quite lanky for her age although definitely not as tall as Michael.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:54 pm

Yep the one with Omar Bhatti was the one I was referring to but when I tried to download the picture my compter kept crashing Evil or Very Mad

I just don't think it's Paris. I mean she is covering her face and it could be anyone. People have commented on other threads that she looks like is crying but because of the angle of the picture you honestly can't tell who it is let alone what they are doing.

As I said my brain is in overdrive tonight so if I start spouting BS just ignore me lol. I do however believe 1000000% Michael is in some kind of contact with his kids. He wouldn't be able to leave them. He loves them too much for that.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:55 pm

That's not Paris.
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:56 pm

PinkLizard wrote:Could Michael still be in LA - we do know that when he wants to he is very good at disguising himself??

If he is L.A. - I need to pay a Visit to Great Aunt's House and Stay There for a few weeks - maybe I get meet him at a Park or a Bookstore - I would love that !!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:01 pm

Rachel wrote:Yep the one with Omar Bhatti was the one I was referring to but when I tried to download the picture my compter kept crashing Evil or Very Mad

I just don't think it's Paris. I mean she is covering her face and it could be anyone. People have commented on other threads that she looks like is crying but because of the angle of the picture you honestly can't tell who it is let alone what they are doing.

As I said my brain is in overdrive tonight so if I start spouting BS just ignore me lol. I do however believe 1000000% Michael is in some kind of contact with his kids. He wouldn't be able to leave them. He loves them too much for that.
Now that I do believe.

As for Paris crying, she wasn't crying, she was hiding her face from the helicopter. That day they had a family barbecue or something at the Jackson family home with a whole bunch of Jackson's all coming round. It is Paris though because there are some clearer shots of her face not just a hand covering it.
Now the Prince photos of that day are junk IMO because they claimed Prince was in the garden playing video games but that could have been anyone because you don't see his face at all. You practically can't even make out a person let alone identify them as Prince.

There are around 20-30+ photos from that day, I know I scrolled through a lot of them and she was hiding her face not crying. She even used Rebbie and some big guy as a shield at one point from the helicopter - which I can totally understand because it's a huge invasion of privacy for some tosspot paps to get in a helicopter and hover over their house taking pictures.
So yeah, not crying on that day.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:07 pm

@ APOM

Do you have a link to the pictures I would love to see them? I'm not doubting you but to me that looks like a woman's body. Maybe La Toya?
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:09 pm

Not that I at all agree with paps in helicopters taking pictures of kids in their back yard but here are a few other pics. If a commoner did that they'd be labelled a Peepin Tom and a paedophile, but if a pap does it they're just doing their job.

On July 11, the three children momentarily put their sorrow aside and enjoyed a day in the sun with their family at Katherine's Encino, Calif., estate. "The kids came out around 11:30 a.m.," an insider tells Life & Style. "All three of them headed straight into the water to cool off."
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2009/07/15/MIchaelJacksonKids.jpg

The same gallery pics Rach posted above:
http://x17online.com/gallery/view_gallery.php?gallery=ParisJackson070909_X17

Urgh, paps disgust me so much.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:09 pm

Rachel wrote:@ APOM

Do you have a link to the pictures I would love to see them? I'm not doubting you but to me that looks like a woman's body. Maybe La Toya?

Wait! I need to correct my first post, I made a mistake. You can't see Paris' face clearly in that garden shot just poor shots of her eyes as she hides behind Rebbie.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:30 pm

I believe she is crying because she misses her Daddy.

But I dont believe she is crying cause he is dead.

Btw, who says the 1st 3 pictures on the first link is after Michaels "Death"??

Paris is hiding her face because her Daddy always told her and her brothers to try to stay away from the press. Michael always protectet them

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:31 pm

I know this is going to sound bad but I'm still not convinced! I just don't think it's the same little girl who was at the memorial. I wish there was a clearer shot of her face. I am offically convinced that those kids are with Michael.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:46 pm

We have more proof that Adam's Apple Blonde is MJ then this is Paris.
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:55 pm

bec wrote:We have more proof that Adam's Apple Blonde is MJ then this is Paris.
Rofl, Have we given her an official name now? Good, because it was so awkward calling her blonde woman all the time when there are so many blondes
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:00 pm

ROFL! When you said that in chat I nearly wet my pants Very Happy
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:04 pm

Rachel wrote:

ROFL! When you said that in chat I nearly wet my pants Very Happy
Quick question: where is this chat that everyone is on? Is it the chatbox on the homepage or it is somewhere else? I figure I may as well venture into that at some point, only I have no idea where it is.
I went into one chat thingy that day Souza became a moderator on MJHD and I congratulated her. Is that the one everyone is on?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:07 pm

APOM, the chat on the main page here.

Rachel: well it's true.
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:09 pm

@ APOM, it's on the home page Hon and it's called the chat box. You should come on at some point. It tends to me a good laugh when we get together like witches Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:12 pm

bec wrote:APOM, the chat on the main page here.

Rachel: well it's true.

Thanks Bec and Rachel Very Happy
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beachgirl Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:05 am

I think your theory is possible Rachel
beachgirl
beachgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down