Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something you need to watch.....

+12
mjfan
MJJ Love
EarthAngel90
aamj07
mo2kidzs
Pammy
Lorrie
Human_nature
annieisnotokey
Rach
jpresley
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
16 posters

Go down

Something you need to watch..... Empty Something you need to watch.....

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:00 am

Dont know if any of you have seen these 3 vids, but Dick Gregory who is a long time friend of MJ gives ALOT of information into what may have happened. There are 3 parts to this. You MUST listen closely to when Mr Gregory speaks....he tells of some VERY interesting things. Now, I dont believe Mr Gregory lied, it makes me even more convinced MJ faked his death....tell me what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip_-Dhljn2Q&feature=fvw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9hoUymbxq4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-l5U1g4Bz4&feature=related
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Something you need to watch..... Empty Re: Something you need to watch.....

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:54 am

It basically is saying that SONY was out to get MJ. I think MJ knew this, of course and staged his death.
He says MJ fastest for 40 days on nothing but water and Lord of LOndon would have NEVER passed his physical if he had drugs in his system...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:09 am

I sent you a PM w/ the ears link.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:42 am

Got it....Thanks!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:45 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Got it....Thanks!!!

You're a cheeky little devil with your signature message Missy Razz
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:57 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:It basically is saying that SONY was out to get MJ. I think MJ knew this, of course and staged his death.
He says MJ fastest for 40 days on nothing but water and Lord of LOndon would have NEVER passed his physical if he had drugs in his system...

Good find Jacksonologist.

I think that even if you believe Michael Jackson is dead (which I don't), you would have to admit that murder was more than likely what caused his demise. There are so many links back to Sony and so many inconsistencies in this whole thing that goes so much deeper than any drugs MJ may or may not have ingested. I don't even think the tip if the iceberg has been scratched yet.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:39 am

Rachel wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Got it....Thanks!!!

You're a cheeky little devil with your signature message Missy Razz

I know...heehee!!

Im gonna have to change it now since you changed yours!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:41 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

I know...heehee!!

Im gonna have to change it now since you changed yours!! LOL

It's still on there, I just added alyric from "Butterflies" on the bottom. I want Michael to know he can take me on a date anytime Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:41 am

jpresley wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:It basically is saying that SONY was out to get MJ. I think MJ knew this, of course and staged his death.

Good find Jacksonologist.

I think that even if you believe Michael Jackson is dead (which I don't), you would have to admit that murder was more than likely what caused his demise. There are so many links back to Sony and so many inconsistencies in this whole thing that goes so much deeper than any drugs MJ may or may not have ingested. I don't even think the tip if the iceberg has been scratched yet.

Well, MJ said it himself that SONY didnt think that he would out think them cus they thought he was always in la la land thinking about everything music that he didnt have it in him to actually have a brain. SO....I think maybe MJ outsmarted them again and faked his death. He knew they wanted to rub him out.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:46 am

jpresley wrote:

I agree 100%.
If MJ actually died (which I don't think he did), it HAS to be murder. There are too many inconsistencies & crazy things happening around the case to be just an overdose.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:52 am

Its not murder. But if it was murder then Murray was a "plant" IMO. What kind of dr would risk his liscence like that? doing all the crap they said he did? Even if he was crooked...he was in enough trouble as it is with oweing money and he took the job cus he needed the money. I know I just contradicted myself , but seriously.
Mike HAD to know SONY was out to get him...did you listen to all 3 vids????? You have to listen to all 3 and hear what Dick Gregory says.
He says in his opinion based on what he knows, that these concerts were never gonna happen...
He said MJ fastest for 40days (although I dont know when) but that may explain his weight loss...or it could be because he was indeed afraid of being poisoned so he didnt want to eat.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:28 pm

Excellent post Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:07 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Dont know if any of you have seen these 3 vids, but Dick Gregory who is a long time friend of MJ gives ALOT of information into what may have happened. There are 3 parts to this. You MUST listen closely to when Mr Gregory speaks....he tells of some VERY interesting things. Now, I dont believe Mr Gregory lied, it makes me even more convinced MJ faked his death....tell me what you think.

Yes, JACKSONOLOGIST. I've known of Dick Gregory and his claims for quite some time, and his statements are the original and main reason why I believe somebody was out to murder Michael.

His statements are also why I don't believe those theories about movies, getting back at the media, etc. (no offense intended to those who DO believe them).

Sometimes the truth is right in front of your face, and Gregory has been speaking the truth about Michael's situation for years. Most just prefered to believe that Michael was paranoid, however, and they discounted what Gregory was plainly stating.

I never did, though. His accounts of the situation have remained at the front of my mind since I first became convinced that Michael is not dead.

Thanks for posting the links to these very important videos! Gregory and the information he shares are the real clues to what is going on with Michael and the events related to June 25.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:38 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Its not murder. But if it was murder then Murray was a "plant" IMO. What kind of dr would risk his liscence like that? doing all the crap they said he did? Even if he was crooked...he was in enough trouble as it is with oweing money and he took the job cus he needed the money. I know I just contradicted myself , but seriously.

You have no idea what people would do for money. Suspect

Just imagine, an incompetent doctor with a shady past and buried in debt.
Somebody offers him millions in exchange of losing his license & maybe go to jail for a few years (and that's not gonna happen, because of the technicalities involved in the case).
If he's that incompetent, he was bound to loose his license anyway, so why not do it for a few (or more than few) million dollars?
Or maybe, he wasn't even involved and somebody framed him, taking advantage full of his incompetence and lack of knowledge and good judgement.

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Thanks for posting this! I´m watching the videos right now but alas i´m not able to understand everything what is said Embarassed
Is there somebody who has time to translate it for me whose first language isnt english? or at least put the important things together so that I´m up to date? Embarassed I'd really appreciate that
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by mo2kidzs Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:28 pm

I totally agree with these vids, I saw them awhile back and have them on my blog.. I have been worried for some time now if pushing ( finding him) is a good idea.
mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Hmm...another important clue that I'm sure will never be reported by the mainstream media.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:39 pm

All things I heard - I think Sony was out to get him & Fasting was for a reason - he was afraid that would be poisoned & Dick is right - Michael was afraid for his life .. and He knows the truth because he was with him - He knew Michael well and Wanted to Help him out and Get Justice for Him .. no better way to get that ... Fake a Death .. Clear Everything and Get Revenge in the most possible way ... and Clear anything bad about His Name.

I think the Fasting Thing with Dick - would be very bold & will admit some truth in the end of this ... I am pray for both to get Justice and Truth out of this.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:57 pm

Wow, man, these 3 videos are DEEEEEEPPPPPP.
One thing for sure, MJ was a very wise BUSINESS MAN!

I mean wow, he was getting 800 MILLION A YEAR??? WOWSER
Where do these idots get info saying MJ was BROKE? WTH
HAHA, I just laugh at all these crazy reports, where they are totally WRONG!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:30 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Dont know if any of you have seen these 3 vids, but Dick Gregory who is a long time friend of MJ gives ALOT of information into what may have happened. There are 3 parts to this. You MUST listen closely to when Mr Gregory speaks....he tells of some VERY interesting things. Now, I dont believe Mr Gregory lied, it makes me even more convinced MJ faked his death....tell me what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip_-Dhljn2Q&feature=fvw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9hoUymbxq4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-l5U1g4Bz4&feature=related

OKay well I think this man is full of crap because he's talking about MJ being injected with hormones to keep his voice high. That's complete crap. I don't buy that for a minute. That was about the point where I stopped listening.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:38 pm

Mjfan!!!

I couldent agree more, the man is complete BS

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:16 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Mjfan!!!

I couldent agree more, the man is complete BS

I don't agree with everything Dick Gregory says, but he's far from complete BS. And if you can believe in the Iluminati and Freemason theories (which I definitely don't) or that June 25 is part of some elaborate clue-filled hoax to film a movie and make a historic comeback/escape or whatever, then what Gregory brings to the table is no more a stretch of the imagination.

An article from January 2004 demonstrates just how long he's been speaking the truth about much of Michael's situation, precisely when most people couldn't even imagine how complicated it is being Michael.

This piece comes from that unforgettable time when Michael was facing the second child-molestation trial, with the media having already enthusiastically and relentlessly declared him guilty in the court of public opinion.

I still marvel that he eventually managed to beat every charge, and there's no doubt he was changed FOREVER by the brutal experience. Until that point, I think Michael had NO idea just how cruel some people could and would be to him. What happened in 1993 was nowhere near proper preparation.

LINK: Dick Gregory Breaks It Down About Michael Jackson
http://politicalpalace.yuku.com/forum/viewtopic/id/4626
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:31 pm

Hey Lorrie, I didn't mean that everything Dick Gregory said was BS. I think the hormone stuff was BS and so I got disgusted and stopped watching there.

I too think Illlumnati and Freemason stuff is BS.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beachgirl Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:54 am

Good post. Thanks for sharing
beachgirl
beachgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:24 am

I'm a little confused as Sony stand to make a lot of money from the 'This is it' movie don't they? If Michael hoaxed his death surely he would have a plan in place to make sure Sony don't benefit from it?

http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssConsumerGoodsAndRetailNews/idUSN0525919920090805

http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/michael-jackson/news/140749-michael-jackson-film-gets-release-date
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:01 am

PinkLizard wrote:I'm a little confused as Sony stand to make a lot of money from the 'This is it' movie don't they? If Michael hoaxed his death surely he would have a plan in place to make sure Sony don't benefit from it?

http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssConsumerGoodsAndRetailNews/idUSN0525919920090805

http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/michael-jackson/news/140749-michael-jackson-film-gets-release-date

hmmm lets see if they really made a "big" deal Wink I'm not so sure pirat
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:43 am

Well! I know that Dick Gregory is a man of intergrity and character within the African American Community. I think the reason that most find some of what he says so hard to believe is because no one can imagine anything Mr. Gregory said to have been going on in today's age. I don't see why not? The world has evil within it always has and always will. MJ owned part of Sony and the Beatle catolog. He was a very powerful Black man and unfortunately that pissed alot of people off in high places. It's the truth and most people just can't handle the truth. MJ was smart and fully aware of what was going on around him. Absolutely, no doubt in my mind that he staged his death. Think about it for a minute? Do you really think he would have sat about like a sitting duck? If, he hadn't done something eventually he would be dead for certain. This is my opinion. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:53 am

Sweet1 wrote:Well! I know that Dick Gregory is a man of intergrity and character within the African American Community. I think the reason that most find some of what he says so hard to believe is because no one can imagine anything Mr. Gregory said to have been going on in today's age. I don't see why not? The world has evil within it always has and always will. MJ owned part of Sony and the Beatle catolog. He was a very powerful Black man and unfortunately that pissed alot of people off in high places. It's the truth and most people just can't handle the truth. MJ was smart and fully aware of what was going on around him. Absolutely, no doubt in my mind that he staged his death. Think about it for a minute? Do you really think he would have sat about like a sitting duck? If, he hadn't done something eventually he would be dead for certain. This is my opinion. Keep the Faith!

You're right , I agree with you 100% here Cool
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:55 am

MJfan.....MR Gregory only ASSUMED the hormone thing...he didnt say it was fact. I dont believe that for a second either. As we all know the Jacksons (except for Evil Joe) are all soft spoken people. The hormone thing is bogus, yes, but you really need to listen to the rest of it.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:06 am

Thank you Human_Nature,
It's great to have someone see my point of view and agree. I just hope that we as MJ true fans aren't jeopardizing his safety in anyway. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:41 am

I hope too Sweet1 , it's why I don't say too much about my theory...I gave some hints, but that's it Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:55 am

Did Michael leave Sony for sure?
And when exactly?
He owned the half of Sony ???
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:18 pm

Sweet1 wrote:Well! I know that Dick Gregory is a man of intergrity and character within the African American Community. I think the reason that most find some of what he says so hard to believe is because no one can imagine anything Mr. Gregory said to have been going on in today's age. I don't see why not? The world has evil within it always has and always will. MJ owned part of Sony and the Beatle catolog. He was a very powerful Black man and unfortunately that pissed alot of people off in high places. It's the truth and most people just can't handle the truth. MJ was smart and fully aware of what was going on around him. Absolutely, no doubt in my mind that he staged his death. Think about it for a minute? Do you really think he would have sat about like a sitting duck? If, he hadn't done something eventually he would be dead for certain. This is my opinion. Keep the Faith!

I don't agree that it's integrity to say MJ was being given female hormones to keep his voice high when this is a story that MJ has both denied and has personally hurt him. If Gregory doesn't have solid 100% proof it happened he needs to keep his trap shut about it. That is not integrity.

There must be a sliding scale for integrity when it's about MJ.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:35 pm

mjfan wrote:

I don't agree that it's integrity to say MJ was being given female hormones to keep his voice high when this is a story that MJ has both denied and has personally hurt him. If Gregory doesn't have solid 100% proof it happened he needs to keep his trap shut about it. That is not integrity.

There must be a sliding scale for integrity when it's about MJ.

mjfan, I absolutely agree. While he may have been simply repeating something he heard and in an assbackward way trying to refute it (benefit of the doubt), I feel like mentioning it in the course of a very serious discussion re Sony et al diminished the rest of what he was trying to say. It honestly turned me off, but I have read so much about the vendetta Sony had against Mike that I did go ahead and listen to the rest of it. I think he showed poor judgement in repeating something that has been so hurtful to Mike, but he made a lot of valid points. This guy has a funny was of speaking and communicating his thoughts, and I've found that you really have to pay attention to not only what he is saying but what he is NOT saying as well.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:23 pm

Well! All I can say to MjFan and jpresley is that I respect you opinion. I however know better. I am not that nieve to think that anything that is said in opposite of what we have come to believe about MJ has to be a lie. Mr. Gregory has no reason to lie about anything. MjFan MJ also had numerous plastic surgeries on his face too. Was that a lie because he denied it. No it wasn't! Again! I respect your opionion. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Sweet1 wrote:Well! All I can say to MjFan and jpresley is that I respect you opinion. I however know better. I am not that nieve to think that anything that is said in opposite of what we have come to believe about MJ has to be a lie. Mr. Gregory has no reason to lie about anything. MjFan MJ also had numerous plastic surgeries on his face too. Was that a lie because he denied it. No it wasn't! Again! I respect your opionion. Keep the Faith!

I'm far from being naive (I consider myself quite jaded actually). I question everything and try to draw the truth as best I can from multiple sources. There is also a story going around that MJ was castrated, which is flatly false. Regardless of whether he was given hormones or not (and I honestly don't know if this is true or not), I think it was in poor taste for him to bring it up in the course of radio interview. I also think he should have been more discreet in discussing Michael's need to be fully 'made up' and such prior to meeting w/ him. None of that changes my personal opinion of Michael-I love him unconditionally and always will - but a lot of folks listening are going to focus solely on those salacious details, not the fact that Sony conspired to destroy MJ (which I firmly believe is all part of this).

Given how MJ has always been treated in the media and the overall public perception of him (unless you are a fan), I feel like the whole point of the discussion is lost via those comments. Those points were totally off point, IMO.

I respect your opinion too and agree - keep the faith! Laughing cheers
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:20 pm

mjfan wrote:Hey Lorrie, I didn't mean that everything Dick Gregory said was BS. I think the hormone stuff was BS and so I got disgusted and stopped watching there.

I too think Illlumnati and Freemason stuff is BS.

Understood and agreed, mjfan.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down