Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Years of Michael Jackson by I. Halperin

+8
Human_nature
Give.In.To.Me
phoenix
ilprincipe
ishealive
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Rach
queenpanther55
12 posters

Go down

Final Years of Michael Jackson by I. Halperin Empty Final Years of Michael Jackson by I. Halperin

Post by queenpanther55 Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:45 am

When MJ was pronounced dead, I was waiting for this author's reaction towards the death of MJ.

I was following his blog when he formulated the story that MJ is dying and is seriously ill with a life threatening disease plus MJ will have 6 months left to live.. (That outraged the fans really..)

That of 25th June i checked His blog and yes he states that:
IUC exclusive: On December 24, 2008 I told In Touch Magazine senior editor Noah Levy Michael Jackson had “six months to live,” after I learned that he had a life-threatening condition. In Touch published an indepth story on my research. The next day, Jackson’s official spokesman Tohme Tohme said my report was “a complete fabrication.” Jackson, he assured the world, was in “fine health.” I was off by a day. Enough said. (this was the day when MJ was pronounced dead)

http://ianundercover.com/2009/06/25/iuc-world-exclusive-michael-jackson-1958-2009/

He claims he has been investigating MJ for five years. When He promote his book after MJ was pronounced dead, It made me believe He was ALIVE then. It made me believe He had planned for this ahead..

1. 50 years - 50 supposed concert dates
2. Julien Auction - before his "supposed death"
3. Rented Home in LA- instead of buying ( for temporary use)

But to OVERTHINK can be EXAGERRATED, sometimes mislead us into distinction..The Book itself speaks louder than words..

So the whole thing would mean one thing and that is so clear that MJ is saying Goodbye. It could be hard for Him but maybe He wants His kids to live a normal life.

1.Its very clear that His immediate family and friends had supported Him even though it is so hard to act unlikely in the memorial.
2. Even though we have enough evidence to prove He maybe alive, we cannot turn back the time and beg Him to show up..

NO, thats not going to happen anymore.. Lets face it..We cannot argue the fact that He chose to die on that date, theres no way He will show up ALIVE and shock the world.. This whole thing is to let us feel He really wants to Go and live His life at Peace and Free.

Its hard to let GO of someone we really admire and love, its hard to let Go of this great man, and maybe he felt the same way. Only that, maybe He chose to do it because he wants us to move on and His memories will remain but we cannot Hope for His best because Hes been always the BEST.

Hi admin, Thank you for posting, i thought I am just the only one who may have thought about it, but your theories are great. It gave ideas but you see.. we cannot rescue our thoughts and emotions anymore. WE CANNOT TURN BACK THE TIME.

But i admire your theory. Godbless everyone!
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Final Years of Michael Jackson by I. Halperin Empty Re: Final Years of Michael Jackson by I. Halperin

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:48 am

Urgh Ian Halperin.

That man is scum with a capital S!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Final Years of Michael Jackson by I. Halperin Empty Re: Final Years of Michael Jackson by I. Halperin

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:56 am

Queenpanther,

Are you saying you BELIEVE Ian Halperin and all the shit he spews out of his mouth?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:10 am

I only have 5 words for Ian halperin:

ROT IN HELL YOU SNAKE. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:15 am

I don't believe Ian Halperin, at first I thought he was in on the whole hoax 'cos how would he come up with the idea that MJ had 6 months to live and then MJ dies 6 months later - very convienent. It's very odd why MJ would sign up to do 50 dates if he knew he had 6 months to live but what I find even weider is MJ apparantley did die 6 months later. Makes me wonder if Halperin was in on this.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:20 am

He may have been. But what I find really scummy about him is the fact that he said when he started his book he was out for MJ's head, because he thought he was guilty of child molestation.....then to make himself more credible and believeable to the public, to sell his book, he then changes his mind and says "after knowing MJ for a time, I relaized he could never have done that" ..or along those lines....just so people would think he was telling the truth and go buy his book of LIES.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:53 am

Hmmm it's odd why he'd have a change of heart like that and I do agree with you on the whole selling more books but I wonder did MJ pay him off to get involved in this hoax - I mean he took a major U-turn in his feelings about MJ. I know there are scumbags in this world and he is one no doubt about it, but just wondering if maybe he's involved somehow.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:57 am

Ian Halperin is not the most reliable person on this planet...

Everything what happened since June 25th ----some things were planned, I`m sure,
some things got out of control-
But one thing is for me for sure: Nothing relating to MJs "death" bears no relation
to this Baron of Lies aka Ian Halperin...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:12 pm

are you kidding me queenpanther? no one who is able to make his/her own opinion about this subject would believe what this motherfucker Halperin writes down
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:21 pm

http://americandinosaur.mu.nu/archives/satan.bmp This is who I think of when I hear Ian Halperins' name

[i
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:21 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:28 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:http://americandinosaur.mu.nu/archives/satan.bmp This is who I think of when I hear Ian Halperins' name

[i

You got it spot on!!! Hahaha
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:36 pm

YOU LISTENED TO IAN HALPERIN'S WORDS ??? WOW - DON"T BELIEVE ANY OF HIS B.S. .... THAT MOTHER F**KING ASS HOLE !!!!!!

IAN - you sick motherf***er , I hope I don't see your Sorry A** - I will Drop Kick your A** so bad - they will need to surgerically need to remove my foot out of your A**!!!!!!

Panther - Don't believe any of that mess .... We have hope!!! - That what the MJHDBF Family Has .... Hope and Love ... we use it well.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:38 pm

queenpanther55 wrote:He claims he has been investigating MJ for five years.

Very nice post, queenpanther55.

Minor correction: Ian Halperin has been IN LOVE with MJ for five years.

That's why he's so determined to prove that Michael is gay -- because he wants Michael all to himself.

I would not tell a lie. Very Happy
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:41 pm

Lorrie wrote:

That's why he's so determined to prove that Michael is gay -- because he wants Michael all to himself.

LOL, that's funny. i would love for someone to tell him that and watch the expression on his stupid face.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:42 pm

Lorrie wrote:

Really ? that would explain the book - LMAOXD.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:44 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:51 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Queenpanther,

Are you saying you BELIEVE Ian Halperin and all the shit he spews out of his mouth?

Sorry I missed to write about the credibility of the writer. Ofcourse he was known to be the unauthorized biographer of MJ, so I wouldnt have the second thought to JUST BELIEVE.

But what I am focusing is HOW AND WHEN did he appear in MJs life and How did the chapter of the book ends.

But nonetheless, because I was following his blog since day 1

what made me believe is the IRONIC situation before and after the death of MJ.

Whether he fictionalized the story or not, what a coincidence that his book ends on or before MJ died..

from a seriously ill entertainer -- will have six months to live -- and die after 6 months..

Maybe the story was already sensationalized beforehand?

And the GAY thing,maybe its a TWIST, some authors will have stories like this to buy out the interest of the people. Ofcourse, we knew the story about the Child Molestation.. whats new about it?? Most of the book that has been published about MJ is about the molestation case, yet nothing new about the story, are you gonna buy? none of the books proves he was actually guilty, all were speculations... Who would have thought about the GAY THING?? LOL

Ofcourse I would have to buy the book and see if if Hes really GAY.

Razz lol!
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down