Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Doc speaks!

+23
PETTINA2393
YveLoVesMJ
Another.Part.Of.Me
nlb
NikkiKat22
linzlouwho
mjfan
DreamsComeTrue
EarthAngel90
Rach
CantStopLovingU
Human_nature
SmoothCriminal
Silence
ilprincipe
Lorrie
silvy
carpenoctem
IWSICS
bibi
ishealive
neverlandsfairy
StenniZ
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Doc speaks! Empty The Doc speaks!

Post by StenniZ Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:23 pm

I'm a bit freaked out after seeing this: Dr. Murray speaks!

At the beginning he acts like a handpuppet or animatronic...

...at the end it's as if he's about to cry. I'm not sure what to think of this video. Part of it sounded as if it could've been MJ's words.

Last edited by StenniZ on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added comment to link)
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

The Doc speaks! Empty Re: The Doc speaks!

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:32 pm

The...Truth...will PREVAIL....
Its sounds as a message from Mike to us...

affraid
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:33 pm

StenniZ wrote:I'm a bit freaked out after seeing this: Dr. Murray speaks!

...at the end it's as if he's about to cry. I'm not sure what to think of this video. Part of it sounded as if it could've been MJ's words.

I thought the same it was like listening to MJ, gave me a chill.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:41 pm

ishealive wrote:
StenniZ wrote:I'm a bit freaked out after seeing this: Dr. Murray speaks!

I thought the same it was like listening to MJ, gave me a chill.

I know exactly what you mean. Friggin' freaky! :S What a strange guy, this Doc.
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:34 pm

wtf???what is he talking about???he has FANS??? wow..this man is weird...and the way he was talking, it definetely sounded like something that MJU would say...and not a doctor that could have killed him
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:35 pm

why would a doctor have fans anyway? sounds like a DIRECT message from MJ to me! Smile
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:38 pm

You can tell he's using a teleprompter or ist just reading it from cartboard that somebody is holding up. Just look at his eyes move
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:45 pm

I know he' will keep god in his heart and definately US in his life. So......HE WILL BE FINE!!!

Thanks for your kind words, Michael, They keep us going, too
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:48 pm

Bad acting...And why should he say such things?I cannot believe that Murray received friendly emails and phonecalls to support him..Who are his fans???And its again on TMZ...
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:53 pm

I usually think the doctors have patients...Not fans O.o, please correct me if Im wrong...Hehehe
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:12 pm

bibi wrote:wtf???what is he talking about???he has FANS??? wow..this man is weird...and the way he was talking, it definetely sounded like something that MJU would say...and not a doctor that could have killed him

A big ditto to that, bibi!
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:18 pm

This freaked me out!!!

1st of all because this DOC really exist lol.

2nd. I feel sorry for him, I dont believe for 1 sec, that he has done ANYTHING to Michael, I never belived that.

3rd. "The truth will prevail" Ehh, Doc, that line belongs to Mike, you know.

4th. "You and god is in my heart, and you keep me going" AGAIN, another of Michaels lines.

Are this Doc, the messenger?? What was this all about?

Why are he using words, the excat same way as Michael???

I wanna know that

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:26 pm

Oh...his speech made my day...

agree with your post mybelovedMJ...
had the same thoughts Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:44 pm

no, there's no message from MJ to us in it.

Of course it reminds one on MJ's messages (and I believe that's why Murray chosed to speak out that way but it's kinda silly)

Please don't fall again for nothing, cause this is nothing. sorry

For me it's already a tactic that his lawyers probably came up eith to sound like an innocent guy and "make friends" with jacksons fans

Last edited by Silence on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:46 pm

Lol i mentioned y-day when tmz is gonna have footage of this guy and bam next day they do Razz the truth will prevail eh hmmmmmm
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:58 pm

Silence wrote:no, there's no message from MJ to us in it.

Of course it reminds one on MJ's messages (and I believe that's why Murray chosed to speak out that way but it's kinda silly)

Please don't fall again for nothing, cause this is nothing. sorry

For me it's already a tactic that his lawyers probably came up eith to sound like an innocent guy and "make friends" with jacksons fans

Who said anything about me falling for that crap??

Im just wondering, why he is using those lines. He should be ashamed.

They are Michaels

I like they way, you say, that its nothing.

Do you know something we dont?? Smile lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:10 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:37 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

They are Michaels

I'm sure I know something you don't know as you all know something that I don't know... that's the value of a community isn't it ? ;-)

I'm just sick that some people see EVERYTHING as a sign from MJ .... tweets, news articles, interviews, the memorial and and and. If MJ disappeared why would he leave signs ? And if it's all a game then why not make it easier (*lol*)

But that too many people fall for nothing (like so many times before over there at mjhd) really makes me angry.
For example a german host of a morning show said "Michal IS" this morning... so what ? But to conclude that he knows anything is just weird.

I know many in here are still hurt and in deep shock but if we are run by emotions and wishful thinking only it will lead nowhere I'm afraid.

maybe it's cause MJ isn't my favourite artist (not even top 10) and I am only interested in all of this cause in May I had the feeling that something and in the end it did.....
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:57 pm

A couple of things I noticed when I watched the video.

He says "because of all that is going on, I am afraid to use my phone or e-mail"
What? Thats weird. So instead of getting back to the thousands of people supporting him, he decides to use a video.

If people REALLY believe that this is a hoax death, then yes, what it up becomes down, what if left becomes right, white is black becomes white.

If they were TRULY trying to hoax MJ's death, then of course they would do the best they could to make it as real as possible!

What if Dr. Murray is in on the hoax? If we believe in the hoax death, then why are some of you believing what the media has told you about Dr. murray???

If he is in on the hoax which he would have to be since he was the one who "discovered" Michael dead, I'm having a hard time understanding why some of you wouldnt look at this as a sign from Michael.

Since I do believe in the hoax for whatever reason Michael had, I tend to look at things like this the opposite of how someone who believes everything the media has said so far.

If you took Dr. Murrays words and replaced them with Michaels voice, it sounds exactly like something he would say.

"I want you to know Im ok"

''I have not been able to thank you personally, which as you know, if not normal for me"

I mean how many "supporters" would this man have? The world hates him right now. Maybe some close family and patients, but he would a video postcard to touch with these people?

Just very weird, came out of left field, and too suspect for me to believe that Dr. Murray wasn't trying to relay a message to us in some way.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:00 pm

I never belived for 1 sec that he harmed Michael.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:01 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:A couple of things I noticed when I watched the video.

He says "because of all that is going on, I am afraid to use my phone or e-mail"
What? Thats weird. So instead of getting back to the thousands of people supporting him, he decides to use a video.

If people REALLY believe that this is a hoax death, then yes, what it up becomes down, what if left becomes right, white is black becomes white.

If they were TRULY trying to hoax MJ's death, then of course they would do the best they could to make it as real as possible!

What if Dr. Murray is in on the hoax? If we believe in the hoax death, then why are some of you believing what the media has told you about Dr. murray???

If he is in on the hoax which he would have to be since he was the one who "discovered" Michael dead, I'm having a hard time understanding why some of you wouldnt look at this as a sign from Michael.

Since I do believe in the hoax for whatever reason Michael had, I tend to look at things like this the opposite of how someone who believes everything the media has said so far.

If you took Dr. Murrays words and replaced them with Michaels voice, it sounds exactly like something he would say.

''I have not been able to thank you personally, which as you know, if not normal for me"

I mean how many "supporters" would this man have? The world hates him right now. Maybe some close family and patients, but he would a video postcard to touch with these people?

Just very weird, came out of left field, and too suspect for me to believe that Dr. Murray wasn't trying to relay a message to us in some way.

I agree with everything you said! I mean the man is a potential murderer so why would he have fans? I am very hopeful right now Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:05 pm

So what you are saying, and please do correct me if im wrong!!

Is that, you believe that Murray gave us a message from Michael or??

You kinda lost me.

I mean, i never believed for once that he harmed Michael, but Im not his fan either, thats for sure LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:13 pm

Wtf i cant believe for 1 sec that murray has fans haters maybe but not fans
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:17 pm

I will just say one thing, and this as a lawyer, tough U.S laws are very different from Brazillian ones, the relation between client and lawyer is quite the same.I can not talk about everyone , I do not fall on every tweet,article, clue...I dont even got seduced by JCC, so this message has 2 paths:

1.His lawyer is trying to get sympathy for Murray, making he uses a Michael way of talk and behave (what is a very dangerous technique, cause what about those who never liked him?This for sure would not help too much).And is not really usual to see you acting, or being the copy cat from someone you supposedly just vanished from the world...

2.Murray is really a puppet from MJ and exactly cause MJ does not want to send him to jail, for a crime he might not even really had commited, Mike choose him to spread a message that just those who would be doing an investigation on the hoax, in doubt about his death, or be a true fan, till the point to very well know his speeches and phrasing were able to get the hidden message identified. (What a lay my belief)

My great question about the video is:If he is not arrested, and is able to read emails why he can not SEND them?He talks as he is hidding himself on a bunker, when he is not.The core of his whole speech was not to try to convince us of his innocence, what would make a lot of more sense, but explain HE CAN NOT be in touch with us...Since we are "his world", and we are "worried" about him.

Sometimes we do a few weird strategies to convince the jury, judge, people, community.But at this moment, if he was my client the last thing I´d suggest him to do was:to talk, use words, or even give a blink able to relate him with Michael Jackson, cause this choice can be a sharped double blade, that would cut his own head.Tough if it was a plan from his lawyer...Lets see what they are preparing for the next step.Im really curious about, cause to me, this is a MESSAGE FROM Mr.Michael Jackson himself! lol!

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Michael gave us a Message though him ..."The Truth ... will .... prevail" - that sounds like Michael right there .... and "Keep God and Us in his life" - it 's like Michael talking to us personally .... using Murray as the Messenger - Why Does Dr. Murray sound like him when talking or doing a personal speech ??? ... Michael , sweetheart - we get the message - we love you !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:30 pm

He used Dr.Murray to show us, he is innocent...It was Mike´s way to hit 2 rabbits with just one stone, give us a message, and also release Murray from his accusations.

2 truths prevailing at same time.We all know what that man had suffered, when he was accused about something he never even had a nightmare about, so he´d never allow the same to happen with Murray.

The "thank you all", "dont worry", etc etc and for sure the "truth will prevail" are hidden messages.Tough as such sensitve thing, not everyone will be able to be hit by them.

But if you are a believer...Here is your sign!And on the very same day we got the announcement of the burial terms and spot!It was to calm us down on our grieving!And i bet 2 billions of "cents" on it!

Sweet Jesus, how I love this man! cheers
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:33 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:He used Dr.Murray to show us, he is innocent...It was Mike´s way to hit 2 rabbits with just one stone, give us a message, and also release Murray from his accusations.

2 truths prevailing at same time.We all know what that man had suffered, when he was accused about something he never even had a nightmare about, so he´d never allow the same to happen with Murray.

The "thank you all", "dont worry", etc etc and for sure the "truth will prevail" are hidden messages.Tough as such sensitve thing, not everyone will be able to be hit by it.

But if you are a believer...Here is your sign!And on the very same day we got the announcement of the burial terms and spot!It was to calm us down on our grieving!And i bet 2 billions of "cents" on it!

Sweet Jesus, how I love this man! cheers

I agree it is so strange how he released his video on the day that the burial was announced. Michael would know how crushed we would be and he onb wanted to give us a sign! God I hope we aren't reading too much into this and there are all of these hidden messages!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:59 pm

Well, this video really convinced me that MJ is alive! That was the message to his fans. It's so obvious!
If this is a hoax death, then the doc must be one of the players! He is so...acting!!!
Thank you Michael, i've got the message!
God bless you!
Keep the faith! sunny

(Sorry for my english!)
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:14 pm

I so do hope and pray for this to really be a message from Michael.

I know the man is a genious, thats not a secret, but to give a message like that, in the way he did. Thats.... Im lost for words!!

I totally got the chills, when Murray starting using Michaels lines. No one have ever done that like this before.

It Freaked me out.

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:14 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:I usually think the doctors have patients...Not fans O.o, please correct me if Im wrong...Hehehe

He said PATIENTS and supporters. Not fans. But I still think it's likely a message from Michael. Here is a transcript of the message:

“I want to thank all of my patients and friends who have sent such
kind e-mails, letters and messages to let me know of your support and
prayers for me and my family. Because of all that is going on, I am
afraid to return calls or use my e-mail. Therefore, I recorded this
video to let all of you know that I have been receiving your messages.
I have not been able to thank you personally, which as you know is not
normal for me. Your messages give me strength and courage and keep me
going. They mean the world to me. Please don’t worry. As long as I keep
God in my heart and you in my life, I will be fine. I have done all I
could do. I told the truth and I have faith the truth will prevail. God
bless you and thank you.”

IF Murray really said this and it’s really from Murray, it’s all
about PR as someone else said. Though he does seem like he’s about to
cry. So who knows WHAT is going on here. It’s just a strange statement
to make. And I can think of about a million other better things he
could say… such as:

“I want to thank my supporters for standing behind me, even though I
can’t thank everyone personally because I’m under so much stress and
pain. I know a lot of people in the world think I”m a bad person right
now, and I’ve had to have bodyguards around me constantly. Please don’t
pre-judge me. Wait til the truth comes out. I appreciate the love,
prayers, and support from those who know me and my character and i ask
others to allow the truth to come out before judging me. Thank you.”

Remember when MJ gave his speech in 1993. He talked mostly about his
innocence and what was done to him and what he was going through. He
didn’t make 90% of his message about the fans and have one sentence
alluding to him being a good guy. I mean come on.

The message from Doctor Murray IMO makes much more sense under the circumstances if it’s coming from MJ.

Last edited by mjfan on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:20 pm

Silence wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

They are Michaels

I'm sure I know something you don't know as you all know something that I don't know... that's the value of a community isn't it ? ;-)

I'm just sick that some people see EVERYTHING as a sign from MJ .... tweets, news articles, interviews, the memorial and and and. If MJ disappeared why would he leave signs ? And if it's all a game then why not make it easier (*lol*)

But that too many people fall for nothing (like so many times before over there at mjhd) really makes me angry.
For example a german host of a morning show said "Michal IS" this morning... so what ? But to conclude that he knows anything is just weird.

I know many in here are still hurt and in deep shock but if we are run by emotions and wishful thinking only it will lead nowhere I'm afraid.

maybe it's cause MJ isn't my favourite artist (not even top 10) and I am only interested in all of this cause in May I had the feeling that something and in the end it did.....

Hmmmm I respectfully disagree. I haven't "fallen for" all the signs and crap. I have this entire time been 50/50 on whether he's alive or dead. I don't fall for tweets, I don't fall for the numerology crap. I don't come up with bizarely complex theories and look for or see signs in anything. But to ME this is convincing as a literal message from michael. And I'm a lot more convinced MJ is alive now than I was before. Murray's message just doesn't make any sense on it's own. At all.

Yes, it could be a bizarre PR move, but like I said in my last post, I can think of a million better things for him to say. This sounds like something Michael would do.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:25 pm

ditto
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:27 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:ditto

DITTO X2

Back to top Go down

Post by linzlouwho Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:08 pm

this definitely sounds weird..I mean nobody is praying for him, and if they are, they're praying for him to go to jail. I don't get this. He can sit and make a video for TMZ like la la la everything if fine..no big deal that I "killed" the biggest icon ever and nicest person alive. It doesn't sound like Dr. Murray..it sounds like a message from Michael somehow..
linzlouwho
linzlouwho

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:46 pm

linzlouwho wrote:this definitely sounds weird..I mean nobody is praying for him, and if they are, they're praying for him to go to jail. I don't get this. He can sit and make a video for TMZ like la la la everything if fine..no big deal that I "killed" the biggest icon ever and nicest person alive. It doesn't sound like Dr. Murray..it sounds like a message from Michael somehow..

LOL that's what most of us believe it is. Very Happy
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:29 pm

To me it sounds as if he is reading a script..Watch his eyes closely..it looks as if he is reading cue cards or something that is behind the camera? Just my opinion.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:35 pm

When I played the video, only the sound was working. I couldn't see Murray as he gave this speech. As soon as the words began, I thought as well that Michael was trying to send a message out. Especially the part of not being able to answer emails or return phone calls-when I heard this, first thing I thought was, nope Michael you can't just yet Wink .

I agree with mjfan, Murray could have used other words to rely HIS message. Just to weird that he chose those words.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:12 pm

nlb wrote:When I played the video, only the sound was working. I couldn't see Murray as he gave this speech. As soon as the words began, I thought as well that Michael was trying to send a message out. Especially the part of not being able to answer emails or return phone calls-when I heard this, first thing I thought was, nope Michael you can't just yet Wink .

I agree with mjfan, Murray could have used other words to rely HIS message. Just to weird that he chose those words.

An on CNN they are saying Murray DIDN'T choose his own words. Supposedly someone else wrote the script. (yeah... MJ) Anyway... I guess it was pretty obvious those weren't his words so they had to make a statement. But what I don't get is... WHY would Murray make a video like this without using his own words. Isn't "his own words" what would sell it?

So he didn't use his own words, he actually had MANY ways of contacted probably the relatively small number of supporters he actually has... but he chose to do it this way... which indicates a PR move (if it's not michael's message.)

But the problem with a PR move is... it doesn't accomplish any of the things it's supposed to accomplish. Even the media sees hints of MJ's 1993 video in this. Though they don't draw the same conclusion some of us do. He also doesn't mention MJ, doesn't offer condolences, doesn't say he's sad about what happened, doesn't even really stress his innocence. It's all about reassuring his supporters. Which comes off as "wtf?" to everybody watching. Further to release it to TMZ makes NO sense. TMZ has a rude and obnoxious fan base 88% of which voted that Murray's video sounded like he was full of it. WHY would he go to TMZ?

This whole thing makes no sense.

To me there are only two possibilities here:

1. This is a message from MJ

2. Murray and his lawyer are crackheads.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:32 pm

why would murray be afraid to respond to e-mails/messages?

these aren't his words.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:36 pm

mjfan wrote:
nlb wrote:When I played the video, only the sound was working. I couldn't see Murray as he gave this speech. As soon as the words began, I thought as well that Michael was trying to send a message out. Especially the part of not being able to answer emails or return phone calls-when I heard this, first thing I thought was, nope Michael you can't just yet Wink .

An on CNN they are saying Murray DIDN'T choose his own words. Supposedly someone else wrote the script. (yeah... MJ) Anyway... I guess it was pretty obvious those weren't his words so they had to make a statement. But what I don't get is... WHY would Murray make a video like this without using his own words. Isn't "his own words" what would sell it?

So he didn't use his own words, he actually had MANY ways of contacted probably the relatively small number of supporters he actually has... but he chose to do it this way... which indicates a PR move (if it's not michael's message.)

But the problem with a PR move is... it doesn't accomplish any of the things it's supposed to accomplish. Even the media sees hints of MJ's 1993 video in this. Though they don't draw the same conclusion some of us do. He also doesn't mention MJ, doesn't offer condolences, doesn't say he's sad about what happened, doesn't even really stress his innocence. It's all about reassuring his supporters. Which comes off as "wtf?" to everybody watching. Further to release it to TMZ makes NO sense. TMZ has a rude and obnoxious fan base 88% of which voted that Murray's video sounded like he was full of it. WHY would he go to TMZ?

This whole thing makes no sense.

To me there are only two possibilities here:

1. This is a message from MJ

2. Murray and his lawyer are crackheads.

You are speaking the words right out of my mouth - Dr. Murray's Lawyers are Very "Bright" for thinking such a Idea and Michael was Brilliant for Using Murray as a Messenger Very Happy .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:43 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:50 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:why would murray be afraid to respond to e-mails/messages?

these aren't his words.

very simple many reasons: he is not allowed to speak about the case

1) people could record his messages
2) people could start rumours ("he told me..."
3) he is afraid that numbers he called can be traced and journalists head to his friends, family and ask questions
and so on

sorry, he used MJ's style as a tool in this one
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:40 pm

Silence wrote:
Peterpanswendy wrote:why would murray be afraid to respond to e-mails/messages?

these aren't his words.

very simple many reasons: he is not allowed to speak about the case

1) people could record his messages
2) people could start rumours ("he told me..."
3) he is afraid that numbers he called can be traced and journalists head to his friends, family and ask questions
and so on

sorry, he used MJ's style as a tool in this one

He could have mass emailed the same message. This is either a message from Micahel or a PR move, not a genuine message to his "supporters."

Hell, he could a letter drafted by his attorney, make photocopies and send them to all these people if he's that concerned. A video statement for such a relatively small group of people is an incredibly ineffective way to go about things IMO.

Also WHY would he use MJ's style and want to sound so much LIKE MJ? Doesn't that just remind us all of the person he may have had a hand in killing? If we're supposed to be feeling sorry for him, then he probably shouldn't remind us so strongly of why everyone is hunting him in the first place. It's either EPIC PR fail or a message from Michael.

But the one thing it isn't... is a genuine "shout out" to his true supporters.

And my guess is... the REAL reason he can't contact any of these people is because he's in on the hoax. This video kills a lot of birds.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:57 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:A couple of things I noticed when I watched the video.

I agree with everything you said. Besides - for a man who is supposedly lying low so people can't hound him or get him because they think he's murdered Michael Jackson to suddenly come out with a video thanking his 'fans'? How many doctors have fans? Celebrity doctors if they're on tv all the time would have but before June 25 nobody had ever heard of Dr Murray.
It's very weird and I agree, I did not expect that at all because we've never heard him speak before and suddenly he decides to go to youtube? What next, Twitter?
It does sound like Michael's words and we know he always had time for his fans even when he was being stalked while shopping he always took the time to say 'hi' and sign autographs. And deja vu - anyone remember Michael's videos during the 1993 and 2005 incidents? Michael took to the screens and recorded messages exactly like this one.

Urgh and Murray creeps me out slightly but that's because he's just a bit weird to me.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:13 am

Murray never said "fans"

Maybe you're just interpreting but he said: "Friends"

He also said "Patients"

and "Supporters"

But he never said "Fans"
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:41 am

mjfan wrote:Murray never said "fans"

He also said "Patients"

and "Supporters"

But he never said "Fans"
Thanks for correcting mjfan. I still stand by what I said, he can't have had that high a number of calls, letters etc that he decided to take to Youtube to answer them. He could just have easily answered his mail to his friends and 'supporters' and used someone else's phone to answer his calls or voice messages if any. The fact the he has posted a video on youtube to reach out to his whoever via a personal statement from himself strikes me as suspicious.
It could also be a deliberate move because several people thought he didn't exist at all. The media is very good at tracking people down and hounding them, yet all we had of this guy were a couple of promo pics and a video of such bad quality that it is impossible to know who is in it.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:37 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:

He also said "Patients"

and "Supporters"

But he never said "Fans"
Thanks for correcting mjfan. I still stand by what I said, he can't have had that high a number of calls, letters etc that he decided to take to Youtube to answer them. He could just have easily answered his mail to his friends and 'supporters' and used someone else's phone to answer his calls or voice messages if any. The fact the he has posted a video on youtube to reach out to his whoever via a personal statement from himself strikes me as suspicious.
It could also be a deliberate move because several people thought he didn't exist at all. The media is very good at tracking people down and hounding them, yet all we had of this guy were a couple of promo pics and a video of such bad quality that it is impossible to know who is in it.

Oh I totally agree with you there. Murray doesn't have enough "supporters" to warrant this. It's too bizarre for words. Why didn't he just give it to local news stations?
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:48 am

mjfan wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:

He also said "Patients"

and "Supporters"

But he never said "Fans"
Oh I totally agree with you there. Murray doesn't have enough "supporters" to warrant this. It's too bizarre for words. Why didn't he just give it to local news stations?
Exactly. Why do it at all and why now? He was happy enough to let his lawyer speak on his behalf before so what has changed? If he wanted to do a video he should have done one 6/7 weeks ago after the death instead of running away and lawyering up.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:27 am

LOL @ "lawyering up."

If only Star Trek had been a legal drama: "Lawyer me up Scotty."
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:24 am

mjfan wrote:LOL @ "lawyering up."

If only Star Trek had been a legal drama: "Lawyer me up Scotty."

Rofl @ lawyer me up Scotty lol!
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next