Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If this is true, it will really make me angry

+2
Rach
CantStopLovingU
6 posters

Go down

If this is true, it will really make me angry Empty If this is true, it will really make me angry

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:33 pm

OK, At this point especially after the Dr. Murray message, I am feeling especially hopeful, BUT IF and I say IF God Forbid, Michael is really gone, I will be very angry if he is really buried in some private crypt that none of his fans can visit ever.

That would be very very wrong to do to all of his fans, especially since his family KNOWS how much we all meant to Michael.

I hope in the end this is just part of the plan and not real.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

If this is true, it will really make me angry Empty Re: If this is true, it will really make me angry

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:34 pm

Sorry for the double post, I dont know what happened.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

If this is true, it will really make me angry Empty Re: If this is true, it will really make me angry

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:37 pm

I agree icantstoplovingu.

I know Michael hated Neverland after what happened there but a public place to visit would only be fair to us. Ok we aren't family but I feel at times we love him MORE than his family. No-one is defending him now all this BS is being spewed in the media. God it makes me so angry.

If this is true I can understand the Jackson's concerns about not wanting a public grave because people may dig him up etc, but we fans and would never do that and you would think with the amount of money the estate is brinigng in they could hire security. I just don't think they get how much Michael loved us.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:47 pm

Rachel wrote:I agree icantstoplovingu.

I know Michael hated Neverland after what happened there but a public place to visit would only be fair to us. Ok we aren't family but I feel at times we love him MORE than his family. No-one is defending him now all this BS is being spewed in the media. God it makes me so angry.

If this is true I can understand the Jackson's concerns about not wanting a public grave because people may dig him up etc, but we fans and would never do that and you would think with the amount of money the estate is brinigng in they could hire security. I just don't think they get how much Michael loved us.

DITTO w/everything you said ... right to the last word.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:59 pm

If Michael was buried in a sealed crypt, that would be open for visitors for certain hours during the day, I am having a hard time with the "We cant let anyone know where he is because some crazy person might want to dig him up"

A crypt is different then a grave, and I think it could be guarded well enough.

Yes Rachel you are right, Neverland was never again home to poor Michael. Its as if he never had a home after what they did to him. He left Neverland, went to the Middle East then to Europe then to that rented mansion. No where to lay his head that really was HOME to him anymore.

God I hate those people for what they did to him. I know God wants us to forgive, but I have a very hard time with that. They stole so much from him

But back on topic, we need somewhere to remember our Michael! Neverland is being dismantled, no grave site, I mean where does everyone direct their grief? Where so they go to pay their respects?

Sigh, like I said, Im so hopeful today, but just in case this is all a bad dream and our baby is really gone, it is breaking my heart that we will have no idea where he is.

Someone else mentioned on the MJHD forum that Michael said back in the 90's that he wanted his funeral to be a great show with fireworks and everything. His family is not only NOT following his wishes, but they are dismissing all of us fans who loved Michael so much. Just isnt right.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:08 pm

Michael would want for us, to be able to visit him.

Just the thought of him beeing gone, its unbeareble. Sad Sad

If they Burry him at Neverland, im going to sue them. Im serious, even if I cant. That would just be to disrespectful to him.

I dont think Neverland should be turned into some public place, It was Michaels home, till the DAMN police destroyed it. But he could never bring himself to sell it afterwords, it was a part of him.

Anyways, what I was saying was that, I dont think they should turn Neverland into some kinda "Graceland", in my opinion. It would be such a shame. People climbing his "giving tree" wich he loved so much. People with their Dogs, diggin in the dirt, people who are eating something, and just throwing it on the ground.

Mabye this would not happen, but see my point?

NO, NOWAY.

Please dont do that Michael, please dont turn Neverland into "Graceland"

Most of all, please dont Burry him there Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:25 pm

I do not know what to make of all of this but I am surprised that they aren't truly considering making Neverland into another Graceland being that it would be another way for them to use Michael to pad their pockets!!!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:36 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:OK, At this point especially after the Dr. Murray message, I am feeling especially hopeful, BUT IF and I say IF God Forbid, Michael is really gone, I will be very angry if he is really buried in some private crypt that none of his fans can visit ever.

That would be very very wrong to do to all of his fans, especially since his family KNOWS how much we all meant to Michael.

I hope in the end this is just part of the plan and not real.

No I think it would be the right thing.
They did it with Lady Di and I think that's what you can call "peace"

MJ was there for his fans almost all his life. Fans have a right to listen to music they bought, to watch a show they paid for but that's where it should end.

MJ never had a private life cause he was such a big star. He shall rest in peace and his grave shall not become a sensational place
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:14 pm

The private crypt will never be open to the public, not even for brief amounts of time during the day. Apparently it is only open to family and very close friends, which is a big 'screw you' to the fans.

@silence:
People are able to visit Althorp Estate where Princess Diana is buried, they just can't get to the island on the lake where her actual gravesite is. The Estate itself is open to the public as a money-making scheme through the summer months (July-August). It has a cafe, gift shop, Diana Memorial and the public can wander the rooms in the house as well as the grounds.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down