Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just had an incredible VIVID dream about MJ!

3 posters

Go down

I just had an incredible VIVID dream about MJ! Empty I just had an incredible VIVID dream about MJ!

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:21 pm

I posted this on the MJHD board but wanted to share with you all as well.

I'm not sure where to post this. I can't believe I'm even typing this. I took a nap this afternoon because like everyone else, I've been a bit sleep deprived and emotionally worn out with all of this.
I just woke up from an extremely vivid dream of MJ and I'm trying to type it out before the memory of it completely escapes me.
It started out bizarre then turned out incredible.
It first started out where he was laying down, dressed in all black, looking very tired, very thin, and very weak. I said, “Michael, do you want to eat something..and he just shook his head a little from side to side. “Can I give you some water?”…Again no. Looked like he wanted to just be there in that state. I said “can I rub your back”..and he paused and nodded yes slightly..he seemed to be in incredible pain.
Then the scene switches to a HUGE concert hall. It was indoor but the biggest I've seen. I was with this person who somehow was my guest (aide) who took me to the backstage “press” area for the show. This was where I learned that MJ was going to come out and take pictures with the press before his show (this is what I'm assessing from the dream). But I quickly ditched this guy and was drawn to sit next to this slightly heavyset african american woman who was the person who had accompanied MJ to the arena. (not his mom but seemed like she could have been a relative or close family friend at least). She gave me an in to be the first person to meet MJ back stage at this photoshoot/press greeting when he came out. (at this point in my dream I didn't realize that in the non-dream world he was dead). They then said, “Here's Michael”, and he stepped out from behind a curtain, and let me tell you it was magical. It was like real life and he had this star presense. He was wearing all black but had gold shiny metal accents to his clothes.. a form fitting outfit. He had straighter hair and sunglasses, very similiar to O2. I was starstruck and couldn't believe that I was looking at MJ. He smiled and I said, can I hug you? And he opened his arms and gave me a huge hug..I didn't want to let go..probably hugged for a good 30 seconds or so. I saw people taking pictures and I wanted to make sure they got every last one with me in it! I then said, “I can't wait for your show”… he then acted very self conscious and worried and said, “I really hope people think this is good”. I said, “there are thousands of people out there in the crowd and billions around the world all to see you..it will be so good”. Then I realized I wanted to have his autograph but I only had my little ticket stub which was a black and white picture of him. I embarrassingly asked him to sign it and he laughed saying “where am I going to sign on this?'. It was funny but he signed it anyway. Then I thanked him for all he did for everyone.
Then I had to leave and take my seat and I went to the woman again. I asked her if he brought his kids to the show and she said something like “we wanted to but couldn't do it (some organization name that got muffled) not letting him, but he's working it out”. Then I realized when I was sitting in the audience that none of the crowd realized he was alive..the “real life” connection came to me in the dream that in”reality” MJ is not alive. I turned to the woman and said, “the crowd is going to be shocked with this!!” and she just looked on.
The show opened with incredible special effects… these huge animated robots were the first thing to come on either the giant stage or screen (with the special effects I couldn't tell if it was film or not) and there was smoke and lights.. I couldn't wait for MJ to come out and see the crowd's reaction. But then suddenly I woke up from the dream (my husband walked into the room..grrrr). But I felt this enormous peace and all of the sadness I've had over the last two months got completely erased from my system. Even though it is just my dream that my mind probably constructed, the fact that I was able to see and hug MJ in this dream is what my mind needed for closure.
I'm not a psychic..I don't know if this dream has any symbols..perhaps if any of you are dream experts you can decipher. I would love this to be a thread for anyone else who has had a dream with MJ in it.
I'm still shaken over this dream..can't believe it actually occurred. But it has completely changed me now. Whether he is alive or dead I'm at peace.
I still can't believe how lucky and incredible it was to just wake up from this epic dream.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

I just had an incredible VIVID dream about MJ! Empty Re: I just had an incredible VIVID dream about MJ!

Post by MJWifey Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:38 pm

omg that just made me cry and ive had many dreams bout him ima tell ya lata buht i think if he is dead he came to u to give u peace

my dream was a little different

in my dream(i actually had this yesterday) (i wasnt feelin well so i decided to take a nap) i was at this gigantic party or ball or sum celebration and evry one was dancin and me and michael we're in the middle now wat was weird was evryone who twirled past us said congrats u 2 i didnt kno wat they ment wen i realized mike was in a tux wit a ring on his finger nad i looked down and i was in a wedding dress with a ring on my finger wen i looked at michael he looked like he did in remeber the time for those who didnt see it (wich i highly doubt) he was very beautiful and then it all clicked and im like i married michael jackson!!! then blame it on the boogie came on and we started jamin i culdnt wait for the honeymoon to come just as mike carried me in the hotel room my mom came in and told me time to eat and the dream dissolved like how ur breath does wen u blow it on a window on a cold day and was sooo mad! and it felt so real like i was really there and it was so beautiful...wish to tell u more buht i just made myself cry
MJWifey
MJWifey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-21
Leeftijd : 27

http://www.myspace.com/mamachoclate

Back to top Go down

I just had an incredible VIVID dream about MJ! Empty Re: I just had an incredible VIVID dream about MJ!

Post by MJWifey Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:39 pm

I just had an incredible VIVID dream about MJ! 34q35f61
MJWifey
MJWifey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-21
Leeftijd : 27

http://www.myspace.com/mamachoclate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:47 pm

This made me cry my heart out. Sad

Dreams can come true you know, Dreams can be real.

Trust me i know.

In my opinion, dreams mean something, wether its good or bad.
I believe in magic, and In dreams, I always have though

I think this was Michaels way to reach out to you, and tell you that he is Happy, where ever the Angel may be.

Your dream ment something. Im sure of this

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:55 pm

we are talking on the other board that a bunch of us suddenly had MJ dreams within the last day for the first time ever.
My dream was so vivid I was able to remember every single detail. It was so powerful, that the sad haze I've had the last two months completely lifted..I hope that feeling doesn't fade as memories of the dream fade..I'm glad I typed it all out so it's saved forever.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Awww...these dreams are so sweet and lovely,i wish i could see very sweet dream too,i only saw one weird and funny dream.

And these dreams mean something,Michael is always with us.Everywhere,even in our dreams.
I love you guys and i love listening ur dreams.
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Hey everyone,
This is such a strange coincidence. Look up at my original post at how I described what MJ was wearing. So now I go on CNN.com and an article posted after my dream post was posted on MJHD that shows what he looked like in my dream as far as the clothes... today has been a crazy day for me!
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/08/21/jackson.burial/index.html
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum