Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEDDY RILEY (GUY) on Michael Jackson at 2009 BET AWARDS

+4
CantStopLovingU
EarthAngel90
nohype
ishealive
8 posters

Go down

TEDDY RILEY (GUY) on Michael Jackson at 2009 BET AWARDS Empty TEDDY RILEY (GUY) on Michael Jackson at 2009 BET AWARDS

Post by ishealive Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP3TFa8Xcys

Ok, i'm not going to pretend I know anything on this Teddy guy but I do know Michael thanked him in all of his exceptance speeches in recent years.
My point is the BET awards were 3 days after Michael died, 3 DAYS and this guy seems like he's on top form not a care in the world. Is it just me or are the closest people to Michael as happy as larry???
This is a big head scratcher, the family are all doing "tributes" La Toya is going "dancing" Teddy is promoting his new single or album whatever... it seems those closest to Michael couldn't care less.

Am I alone here?????

No wonder we're screaming hoax they are either the coldest bunch of f*****s i've ever seen or else HOAX!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

TEDDY RILEY (GUY) on Michael Jackson at 2009 BET AWARDS Empty Re: TEDDY RILEY (GUY) on Michael Jackson at 2009 BET AWARDS

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:55 pm

You are not the only one who is feeling this way.

If we had seen Michael in his casket, I would know for sure, that he was gone.
But im not so sure any longer.

Back to top Go down

TEDDY RILEY (GUY) on Michael Jackson at 2009 BET AWARDS Empty Re: TEDDY RILEY (GUY) on Michael Jackson at 2009 BET AWARDS

Post by nohype Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Well, I'm a big fan of Teddy Riley and Guy, for that matter. They were a popular R&B group when I was in high school and I still have their CD's, including Aaron Hall who went solo. Like we've all said before, it's near impossible for everyone that MJ associated with to be in on this hoax! I am not going to loose any sleep just because Teddy Riley doesn't know what's REALLY happening.
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:42 pm

They acting like no one really died ... this is So a Hoax ... normal people mourn of a loved one .... not promote things ... !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:21 am

Exactly Earth, normal people mourn when their loved ones/close friends die!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:22 am

Teddy produced many of the tracks on the Blood on the Dancefloor Album. He was close with Michael
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:08 am

yeah. It seems as if fans (who didnt know MJ, and many never even saw him in person) are grieving more than his family members and friends. But of course his family and close friends would know about the hoax, so....

that's a big clue, IMO
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:46 am

ok let me say this.... It really seems that the Fans ( the real ones!!!!) are the one´s who were said and showed they grief (until they found out that something fishy is goin on)and nobody of his close friends family member etc showed one single tear....Thats really weird!!!! BUT Life goes on and I dunno how good Riley was friend with MIchael but his life goes on, u know what i mean? Maybe this is also a clue but i dunno..... Show must go on!

I guess this was a bit confusing right? I hope u understand what i mean Embarassed
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:10 am

I understand you perfectly Pammy. The reason I posted this video was just to show that those closest to Michael don't seem like they are mourning. And you are dead right when you say life goes on it does but the BET's were only 3 days after Michael died!!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:28 am

I dont know about the family not griefing when my sister died 3 years ago i couldnt bring myself to cry for a few weeks cause i was in shock after it kicked in that i was never gonna see her again i cried everyday after that i still do so u cant judge them for that behind closed doors there probly griefing people hide there feelings well i should know i try to put on a brave face for everyone but deep down i died that day too so please dont judge them
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:10 am

Im not judeging People I dont know.

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:12 am

Good point smooth and i am very sorry to hear about your sister.
Just from my own personal experience I cried straight away when I lost people close to me.

MJ is alive this was my whole point but I think it got lost somewhere!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:36 am

This have to be hoax,it cant be true.Family is the most closest to us and they should care the most.But what they are doing??They are like anything didnt happen and so fine,even dancing, doing tributes and Joe gives us thumbs up.Memorial seemed to me more wedding than memorial.Jermaine was there hi-hi-hi and ha-ha-ha.Bit more and Janet was like startin to laugh too.Prince was like wanted to go home and play Playstaion 3 lol.Kids were veery bored.
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:42 am

@ishealive I believe he is alive too i just mean some people seem to think its a hoax by the way the family have reacted i just dont think thats the case thats all

Last edited by SmoothCriminal on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:46 am

CantlivewithoutMJ wrote:This have to be hoax,it cant be true.Family is the most closest to us and they should care the most.But what they are doing??They are like anything didnt happen and so fine,even dancing, doing tributes and Joe gives us thumbs up.Memorial seemed to me more wedding than memorial.Jermaine was there hi-hi-hi and ha-ha-ha.Bit more and Janet was like startin to laugh too.Prince was like wanted to go home and play Playstaion 3 lol.Kids were veery bored.

And also not having his close friends there was weird
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down