Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

interesting video about dr thome thome

+3
annieisnotokey
Human_nature
mir26
7 posters

Go down

interesting video about dr thome thome Empty interesting video about dr thome thome

Post by mir26 Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:09 am

mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

interesting video about dr thome thome Empty Re: interesting video about dr thome thome

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:21 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

interesting video about dr thome thome Empty Re: interesting video about dr thome thome

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:43 am

I'm not sure the recorded conversation with his "spiritual adviser" sounds like Michael...

Michael has a soft voice, but never sounds like a girl. Listen to that conversation and there are parts that sound like 2 women are talking. Just my opinion.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:06 pm

I also think that MJ spoke a little bit slowlier...the person on the record spoke a way faster...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:26 pm

Dr. Tohme Tohme ... I never heard of him and didn't like him in the first place ... He seemed like a Scam Artist and User .. If Michael was My Personal Friend .. I would said " Drop His A** and Lose him ... he could mess with everything that is yours and I don't want to see go down a horrible way".
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by beachgirl Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:34 pm

Thome Thome looks really suspicous
beachgirl
beachgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Another video of the very shady Dr Tohme Tohme, this time by Geraldo 2 days ago, Dr Tohme Tohme is pure evil in my opinion....please watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcgz8IyG91k&feature=related

Might the fear of Dr Tohme Tohme be one of the reasons why MJ had to hoax his death??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:05 pm

I like Geraldo, he was always so sweet and polite to Michael. I laughed a little when he said to the picture of Doctor murray:" Remove this picture, im tired of looking at that guy" lol

Someone talked about at one point, I think it was over at MJHD, (not sure though) that Michael made a new will 1 week before he "died" That makes me wonder. Did Michael know what would happen to him? Did he plan the hoax already back then??
It make sence for Michael to fake his death after watching this.

Michael did not wanna do 50 shows, he only wanted to do 10

Dr Thome Thome, was angry at Michael, because Michael "fired" him. Mabye Michael started to see what kinda people who was involved in this?? Mabye he was affraid.
Dr Thome Thome also said that he wanted to Screw Michael and his family, I see that as a threat. I wanna find that guy, and knock him out.

Poor Michael Sad

Dr Thome Thome is a DEVIL

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:31 pm

Deb wrote:Another video of the very shady Dr Tohme Tohme, this time by Geraldo 2 days ago, Dr Tohme Tohme is pure evil in my opinion....please watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcgz8IyG91k&feature=related

Might the fear of Dr Tohme Tohme be one of the reasons why MJ had to hoax his death??

Dr. Tohme Tohme is a User & A Manpulating Man with a Stronghold on Michael's Finances ... I bet Michael did have to do that ... to get rid of him .... if If was Me - that man would being fired & blackballed in anything and everything he does.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:47 am

Does anybody have any thoughts about whether Thome is involved in the 'hoax'? He either is or isn't. If he is, than he could be the one, financing all of this. In the Geraldo-video or the other video about Thome (both linked in this topic) it is said, that Thome may have used AEG (amongst others) in his plan to bring great damage to the Jackson-family, after being let go by MJ. If he's involved, he might have used AEG to get where we are now. If he's not involved, he might have used AEG to bring Michael down.

So whether or not he's in the know of a possible 'hoax' or not, this guy plays an important role. If he is involved, my guess is, he's a key player. If he's not involved, these videos and his statements scare the shit out of me. :S

Your thoughts? Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:12 am

StenniZ wrote:Does anybody have any thoughts about whether Thome is involved in the 'hoax'? He either is or isn't. If he is, than he could be the one, financing all of this. In the Geraldo-video or the other video about Thome (both linked in this topic) it is said, that Thome may have used AEG (amongst others) in his plan to bring great damage to the Jackson-family, after being let go by MJ. If he's involved, he might have used AEG to get where we are now. If he's not involved, he might have used AEG to bring Michael down.

So whether or not he's in the know of a possible 'hoax' or not, this guy plays an important role. If he is involved, my guess is, he's a key player. If he's not involved, these videos and his statements scare the shit out of me. :S

Your thoughts? Smile

After watching this, I felt like taring down my computer screen, and strangle that guy.
I dont think he is in the hoax, but I do think it has something to do with him that MIchael needed to get away.

He has that evil look in his eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:55 am

I'm bothered with the statement made in regard to Thome using AEG in his plan to bring MJ down (if of course all of that is true). In my opinion AEG would've been either a pawn of Thome or MJ, but not both. If AEG was on MJ's 'side', then AEG was used as a pawn in MJ's plan to escape. On the other hand, if AEG was on Thome's side, it would've been used to put so much pressure on MJ, that it would be the end of him.
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down