Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson's medical report missing

+22
Another.Part.Of.Me
wishful09
ishealive
Souza81
beachgirl
MrsBenjamin
curiousgirl
Give.In.To.Me
mir26
emanviam
jpresley
J.J_loves_MJ
mjthelegendlives
EarthAngel90
IloveMJ
DawneVee
bec
emo_pinkt
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
ballongiraf
neverlandsfairy
summer+sc3nt
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Michael Jackson's medical report missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jackson's medical report missing

Post by mjfan Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:49 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:First the policy lapse then now medical report gone missing... What will happen tomorrow? BTW here is a video link of Lou Ferrigno's (Michael's personal trainer) statement on Michael's health before his death. One need not wonder about Michael's health after hearing what Lou Ferrigno has to say.

Michael's medical report gone missing.
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/michael-jackson-medical-report-missing_1111899

Lou Ferrigno's interview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82WfsR9sLw8

Is contactmusic a reliable source? It seems they had some story with a picture of someone that wasn't even Dr. Tohme Tohme trying to pass him off as MJ's doctor. I think we should be suspect of all articles from contact music unless backed up by another more legit source, personally.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's medical report missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jackson's medical report missing

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:38 am

Contact Music isn't a good source ... they make rumors as much The Sun .. we should watch only good sources we can trust....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:58 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:Contact Music isn't a good source ... they make rumors as much The Sun .. we should watch only good sources we can trust....
Provided their sources are good lol, CNN et al all took TMZ's word as law on the 25th and that spread like wildfire.
I say, don't trust any media source because no matter how credible we know them to be, they might be taking the info from less than credible sources.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:06 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:Contact Music isn't a good source ... they make rumors as much The Sun .. we should watch only good sources we can trust....
Provided their sources are good lol, CNN et al all took TMZ's word as law on the 25th and that spread like wildfire.
I say, don't trust any media source because no matter how credible we know them to be, they might be taking the info from less than credible sources.

Yes but people are using DEFINITELY non-credible sources to support their theories. Like people aren't questioning whether some things are true,but they are questioning other things. And it doesn't make sense.

Like people won't accept MJ was really on Diprivan no matter how many news sources you give them, BUT they will somehow accept MJ's medical reports were lost. WHY? Because it supports their theory.

I think we need to be careful about what we will believe here. Bizarrely it seems many here WON'T believe CNN, but they will believe Contact Music (or any source that supports their theory/bias.)

I'm just saying we should try to research things more carefully before saying a tabloid report supports a theory. So what if it does? It's a tabloid. And if the story isn't true, it can't support anything.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:10 am

mjfan wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:

Yes but people are using DEFINITELY non-credible sources to support their theories. Like people aren't questioning whether some things are true,but they are questioning other things. And it doesn't make sense.

Like people won't accept MJ was really on Diprivan no matter how many news sources you give them, BUT they will somehow accept MJ's medical reports were lost. WHY? Because it supports their theory.

I think we need to be careful about what we will believe here. Bizarrely it seems many here WON'T believe CNN, but they will believe Contact Music (or any source that supports their theory/bias.)

I'm just saying we should try to research things more carefully before saying a tabloid report supports a theory. So what if it does? It's a tabloid. And if the story isn't true, it can't support anything.
Agreed, I won't believe the credible sources like the BBC, SKY, CNN (well, I never believed CNN anyway pre-June 25th), - because I don't know where their sources are i.e. if they use TMZ thats instant BS; and I am less than inclined to believe unknown, never heard of them before sources like contactmusic and the like.
Research based on facts, things we know can't/won't be changed like legistation/statutes, cases, past precedence etc. not speculation and BS from the media.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:09 pm

mir26 wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:
emanviam wrote:OMG!!!
What else is going to be missing????? Rolling Eyes

i predict the next update will be that Bubbles ate the death certificate........ Basketball

LMAO

Michael Jackson's medical report missing - Page 2 Thththewayyoumakemefeelim7

LMNAOOOOOO
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2