Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IF NOTHING HAPPENS

+2
EarthAngel90
MJGIRL18
6 posters

Go down

IF NOTHING HAPPENS Empty IF NOTHING HAPPENS

Post by MJGIRL18 Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:20 pm

IF NOTHING HAPPENS BY THE TIME ''THIS IS IT'' COMES TO THEATERS,WILL YOU GIVE UP.
WITH EVERYTHING I'VE READ TODAY I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK.
I STARTING TO FEEL LIKE HE'S REALLY DEAD Sad Sad Sad Sad

PLZ JUST SAY SOMETHING TO CHEER ME UP.I FEEL SICK:pale: pale pale pale
MJGIRL18
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

IF NOTHING HAPPENS Empty Re: IF NOTHING HAPPENS

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:24 pm

I still continue to type my fingers off ... until I know the truth ... Don't Give Up - believe me - it will be worth it in the end ... DON'T GIVE UP !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:27 pm

If nothing happens around the time of this is it, no I am in no way giving up. Of course they are going to be expecting us to expect something at the movie, the weird "2 week' thing for the movie is strange and of course they want us to speculate about it, one thing that I have learned through this whole experience is EVERYTHING IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS. And I'm sorry, but I'm not playing the fool in this situation by falling for the B.S. We haven't come this far for nothing farao (hey...this smiley looks like he was in the "remember the time" video!!!!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:29 pm

I won't give up thinking that Michael is alive. I said in previous threads I don't see the point of a hoax to come back after a few months. I think Michael will wait until the media attention has died down and will then make a massive comeback and blow everyone out of the water.

I will give it two years and if Michael doesn't come back then I will accept that he doesn't want to be found. However I will never stop believing it was a hoax because too many things don't add up even for "murder".
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:32 pm

MJGIRL18 wrote:IF NOTHING HAPPENS BY THE TIME ''THIS IS IT'' COMES TO THEATERS,WILL YOU GIVE UP.

NOPE.
I won't stop & I can't stop until my heart says otherwise.
And my heart doesn't own a calendar. I love you
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by InnerDemon Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:36 pm

I know he is alive, my heart just tells me and I trust this feeling. So I'll never loose hope. He's out there and he's alive, I'm sure about it no matter what happens I love you
InnerDemon
InnerDemon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:59 pm

Rachel wrote:I won't give up thinking that Michael is alive. I said in previous threads I don't see the point of a hoax to come back after a few months. I think Michael will wait until the media attention has died down and will then make a massive comeback and blow everyone out of the water.

I will give it two years and if Michael doesn't come back then I will accept that he doesn't want to be found. However I will never stop believing it was a hoax because too many things don't add up even for "murder".

I agree.

When the media attention dies down, Michael will blow the world away. It will be the biggest FU to the media ever.

it will be insane, the world will stand still.

I will never stop laughing when the media is gonna look like complete fools.
I think it will be one of the best days of my life

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:02 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Rachel wrote:I won't give up thinking that Michael is alive. I said in previous threads I don't see the point of a hoax to come back after a few months. I think Michael will wait until the media attention has died down and will then make a massive comeback and blow everyone out of the water.

I agree.

When the media attention dies down, Michael will blow the world away. It will be the biggest FU to the media ever.

it will be insane, the world will stand still.

I will never stop laughing when the media is gonna look like complete fools.
I think it will be one of the best days of my life

I wont give up. I know in my heart, Michael will be back! And I'll welcome him back with open arms.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down