Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question.

+6
Jubilee
EarthAngel90
emanviam
Give.In.To.Me
Liberian.Girl.
Rach
10 posters

Go down

Question. Empty Question.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:36 pm

..does any one else find it odd that obviously Dr. Murray has had some people tweeting him asking if MJ is still alive and if it could be a possibility- then that tweet he left gets deleted. people sending emails to Ed Winter, some he doesn't reply to- others (Rachel ARGH! Razz ) he gives a short and straight to the point answer just saying that the van was 'not one of theirs'. Mind you, never mentioning the fact that it's NOT Michael in the video or anything else pertaining to the video, which of course he saw. Also, since the video hit the media as well.. still, no official words from ANYONE saying that the hoax rumours are false? Don't you think at LEAST someone from the Jackson clan or Dr. Murray, or someone should come out on TV and SAY that it's NOT A HOAX. IF he really is dead??? I think that's just what baffles me the most. Seems like everyone that appears to be involved are continuing to stay hush hush. All I know, is that it definitely MEANS something.

Back to top Go down

Question. Empty Re: Question.

Post by Rach Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:40 pm

LOL I got a reply!!! Maybe it was because I emailed before all this kicked off?!

Yeah it is so strange and I don't know what it means at this moment in time but something isn't right - I know that much.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:41 pm

yeah, most likely. but if they've got nothing to hide, why not reply to the people who are emailing? I understand if they get SWAMPED but, if you wanna prove that you're not involved or whatever- make the point known. it just seems like they're not doing enough. as if they don't care.. you know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Too true.

Honestly, I'm waiting for -someone- to come out and say, "It's NOT A HOAX. STFU CONSPIRATORS!" But, it hasn't happened yet. As you said, everyone's hush hush about it.

(I'm not giving up hope about the e-mail. I might get a reply tomorrow - who knows? )
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:Too true.

Honestly, I'm waiting for -someone- to come out and say, "It's NOT A HOAX. STFU CONSPIRATORS!" But, it hasn't happened yet. As you said, everyone's hush hush about it.

(I'm not giving up hope about the e-mail. I might get a reply tomorrow - who knows? )

Definitely! These hoax rumours have been out FOR A LONG TIME. And still, no one has said not a damn word? Come on!

yeah, wait it out! I hope he replies.. or someone does, and I hope they won't be nasty, though. I highly doubt that they will say the truth if they are involved. Arghhh...It's just so frustrating!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:51 pm

I think to all of them we are a bunch of crazys and they don't want to give us the time of day. Just my opinion...that's how they feel about people who believe conspiracy theorys. To me it's not odd..that's just they way they are. Very Happy
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:53 pm

missdahmer wrote:..does any one else find it odd that obviously Dr. Murray has had some people tweeting him asking if MJ is still alive and if it could be a possibility- then that tweet he left gets deleted. people sending emails to Ed Winter, some he doesn't reply to- others (Rachel ARGH! Razz ) he gives a short and straight to the point answer just saying that the van was 'not one of theirs'. Mind you, never mentioning the fact that it's NOT Michael in the video or anything else pertaining to the video, which of course he saw. Also, since the video hit the media as well.. still, no official words from ANYONE saying that the hoax rumours are false? Don't you think at LEAST someone from the Jackson clan or Dr. Murray, or someone should come out on TV and SAY that it's NOT A HOAX. IF he really is dead??? I think that's just what baffles me the most. Seems like everyone that appears to be involved are continuing to stay hush hush. All I know, is that it definitely MEANS something.

Miss Damer...I AGREE with you, definitively...why isn't anyone saying anything about the HOAX especially after that video was released!

By the way, I added you in Twitter...follow me too!! twitter.com/emanviam
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:55 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:I think to all of them we are a bunch of crazys and they don't want to give us the time of day. Just my opinion...that's how they feel about people who believe conspiracy theorys. To me it's not odd..that's just they way they are. Very Happy

I was sort of directing it to the people who might be involved with the hoax, though. If they're involved but want to shut up everyone who could possibly ruin it (us haha) then they would WANT to come out on tv and tell us that it's NOT a hoax, right? I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:57 pm

Miss Damer...I AGREE with you, definitively...why isn't anyone saying anything about the HOAX especially after that video was released!

oh okay! I denied your request at first cause I didn't know who you were. I am kind of shady when it comes to people adding me when they are unfamiliar to me! but send me a request again and I will accept and add you!

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 pm

missdahmer wrote:

oh okay! I denied your request at first cause I didn't know who you were. I am kind of shady when it comes to people adding me when they are unfamiliar to me! but send me a request again and I will accept and add you!

Don't worry!! i am like that, too...but I really trust you Smile
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:18 pm

missdahmer wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:I think to all of them we are a bunch of crazys and they don't want to give us the time of day. Just my opinion...that's how they feel about people who believe conspiracy theorys. To me it's not odd..that's just they way they are. Very Happy

I was sort of directing it to the people who might be involved with the hoax, though. If they're involved but want to shut up everyone who could possibly ruin it (us haha) then they would WANT to come out on tv and tell us that it's NOT a hoax, right? I don't know.

I would think that if the people involved in the hoax made a statement about the idea of a hoax being obsurd..they would still look like they are trying to hide something. Really they are in a lose lose situation so to them it's better to just keep quiet. Maybe??? They all confuse me Question Question
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:35 pm

They are Hush because - they know what is going on .... a real person who was involved in this - would have questioned it and figure out something on their own ... or hired someone 2 do it ...

if they all said something about this being suspicious .. the hoax wouldn't look very releastic in any way ... then His Plan would be ruined.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:22 am

missdahmer wrote:yeah, most likely. but if they've got nothing to hide, why not reply to the people who are emailing? I understand if they get SWAMPED but, if you wanna prove that you're not involved or whatever- make the point known. it just seems like they're not doing enough. as if they don't care.. you know?

Maybe they feel wrong for lying... I hate lying so if someone asks me something i don't wanna answer I answer without actually telling any fibs and try and move on from the subject as quick as possible.

Maybe that's what they're doing and that's why they haven't released a denial statement about the hoax, because if they did that they'd be lying. Hope I make sense xxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:55 pm

yeah, the answer from coroner dude is weird. All he said was that the car was not one of theirs = distancing himself from the video. Isnt that interesting?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:03 pm

If the family actually thought Michael was dead I think they would be OUTRAGED at this hoax video and comment on it immediately! Surely it would be causing them emotional distress??? This is very strange, they usually comment on anything just to get attention. Their silence speaks volumes! Smile
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:04 pm

PinkLizard wrote:If the family actually thought Michael was dead I think they would be OUTRAGED at this hoax video and comment on it immediately! Surely it would be causing them emotional distress??? This is very strange, they usually comment on anything just to get attention. Their silence speaks volumes! Smile

indeed it does sunny
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:05 pm

PinkLizard wrote:If the family actually thought Michael was dead I think they would be OUTRAGED at this hoax video and comment on it immediately! Surely it would be causing them emotional distress??? This is very strange, they usually comment on anything just to get attention. Their silence speaks volumes! Smile

I was thinking about that and maybe at the moment speaking out about the hoax theories will do them more harm than good? Think about it. At the moment we are the "wacko" minority who believe Michael is alive. However, if the family publicy comment on this it will be brought to more people's attention and they will start to question what is really going on!

I think for the moment they are happy to let us look like the idiots and them the grieving family.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:14 pm

If it helps Michael with the hoax plan then I will happily look like an idiot!

lol!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:17 pm

<---- flying the "idiot" banner... Very Happy
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:25 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:<---- flying the "idiot" banner... Very Happy

Think we should have an 'idiot' slogan! Any ideas?

'Just because I'm an idiot doesn't make me wrong'

Best I could come up with right now.....................
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:26 pm

Caution! Idiots at work! lol
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:33 pm

i'd rather be considered an idiot, than be a gullible sheep believing everything the media reports....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:35 pm

Smelly wrote:Caution! Idiots at work! lol

ok, yours is way better than mine! keep them coming Smile