Question.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question.

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:36 pm

..does any one else find it odd that obviously Dr. Murray has had some people tweeting him asking if MJ is still alive and if it could be a possibility- then that tweet he left gets deleted. people sending emails to Ed Winter, some he doesn't reply to- others (Rachel ARGH! Razz ) he gives a short and straight to the point answer just saying that the van was 'not one of theirs'. Mind you, never mentioning the fact that it's NOT Michael in the video or anything else pertaining to the video, which of course he saw. Also, since the video hit the media as well.. still, no official words from ANYONE saying that the hoax rumours are false? Don't you think at LEAST someone from the Jackson clan or Dr. Murray, or someone should come out on TV and SAY that it's NOT A HOAX. IF he really is dead??? I think that's just what baffles me the most. Seems like everyone that appears to be involved are continuing to stay hush hush. All I know, is that it definitely MEANS something.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:40 pm

LOL I got a reply!!! Maybe it was because I emailed before all this kicked off?!

Yeah it is so strange and I don't know what it means at this moment in time but something isn't right - I know that much.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:41 pm

yeah, most likely. but if they've got nothing to hide, why not reply to the people who are emailing? I understand if they get SWAMPED but, if you wanna prove that you're not involved or whatever- make the point known. it just seems like they're not doing enough. as if they don't care.. you know?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by Liberian.Girl. on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Too true.

Honestly, I'm waiting for -someone- to come out and say, "It's NOT A HOAX. STFU CONSPIRATORS!" But, it hasn't happened yet. As you said, everyone's hush hush about it.

(I'm not giving up hope about the e-mail. I might get a reply tomorrow - who knows? )
avatar
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:Too true.

Honestly, I'm waiting for -someone- to come out and say, "It's NOT A HOAX. STFU CONSPIRATORS!" But, it hasn't happened yet. As you said, everyone's hush hush about it.

(I'm not giving up hope about the e-mail. I might get a reply tomorrow - who knows? )

Definitely! These hoax rumours have been out FOR A LONG TIME. And still, no one has said not a damn word? Come on!

yeah, wait it out! I hope he replies.. or someone does, and I hope they won't be nasty, though. I highly doubt that they will say the truth if they are involved. Arghhh...It's just so frustrating!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:51 pm

I think to all of them we are a bunch of crazys and they don't want to give us the time of day. Just my opinion...that's how they feel about people who believe conspiracy theorys. To me it's not odd..that's just they way they are. Very Happy
avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by emanviam on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:53 pm

missdahmer wrote:..does any one else find it odd that obviously Dr. Murray has had some people tweeting him asking if MJ is still alive and if it could be a possibility- then that tweet he left gets deleted. people sending emails to Ed Winter, some he doesn't reply to- others (Rachel ARGH! Razz ) he gives a short and straight to the point answer just saying that the van was 'not one of theirs'. Mind you, never mentioning the fact that it's NOT Michael in the video or anything else pertaining to the video, which of course he saw. Also, since the video hit the media as well.. still, no official words from ANYONE saying that the hoax rumours are false? Don't you think at LEAST someone from the Jackson clan or Dr. Murray, or someone should come out on TV and SAY that it's NOT A HOAX. IF he really is dead??? I think that's just what baffles me the most. Seems like everyone that appears to be involved are continuing to stay hush hush. All I know, is that it definitely MEANS something.

Miss Damer...I AGREE with you, definitively...why isn't anyone saying anything about the HOAX especially after that video was released!

By the way, I added you in Twitter...follow me too!! twitter.com/emanviam
avatar
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : United States of America

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:55 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:I think to all of them we are a bunch of crazys and they don't want to give us the time of day. Just my opinion...that's how they feel about people who believe conspiracy theorys. To me it's not odd..that's just they way they are. Very Happy

I was sort of directing it to the people who might be involved with the hoax, though. If they're involved but want to shut up everyone who could possibly ruin it (us haha) then they would WANT to come out on tv and tell us that it's NOT a hoax, right? I don't know.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:57 pm



Miss Damer...I AGREE with you, definitively...why isn't anyone saying anything about the HOAX especially after that video was released!

By the way, I added you in Twitter...follow me too!! twitter.com/emanviam


oh okay! I denied your request at first cause I didn't know who you were. I am kind of shady when it comes to people adding me when they are unfamiliar to me! but send me a request again and I will accept and add you!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by emanviam on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 pm

missdahmer wrote:


Miss Damer...I AGREE with you, definitively...why isn't anyone saying anything about the HOAX especially after that video was released!

By the way, I added you in Twitter...follow me too!! twitter.com/emanviam


oh okay! I denied your request at first cause I didn't know who you were. I am kind of shady when it comes to people adding me when they are unfamiliar to me! but send me a request again and I will accept and add you!

Don't worry!! i am like that, too...but I really trust you Smile
avatar
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : United States of America

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:18 pm

missdahmer wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:I think to all of them we are a bunch of crazys and they don't want to give us the time of day. Just my opinion...that's how they feel about people who believe conspiracy theorys. To me it's not odd..that's just they way they are. Very Happy

I was sort of directing it to the people who might be involved with the hoax, though. If they're involved but want to shut up everyone who could possibly ruin it (us haha) then they would WANT to come out on tv and tell us that it's NOT a hoax, right? I don't know.

I would think that if the people involved in the hoax made a statement about the idea of a hoax being obsurd..they would still look like they are trying to hide something. Really they are in a lose lose situation so to them it's better to just keep quiet. Maybe??? They all confuse me Question Question
avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by EarthAngel90 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:35 pm

They are Hush because - they know what is going on .... a real person who was involved in this - would have questioned it and figure out something on their own ... or hired someone 2 do it ...


if they all said something about this being suspicious .. the hoax wouldn't look very releastic in any way ... then His Plan would be ruined.
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by Jubilee on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:22 am

missdahmer wrote:yeah, most likely. but if they've got nothing to hide, why not reply to the people who are emailing? I understand if they get SWAMPED but, if you wanna prove that you're not involved or whatever- make the point known. it just seems like they're not doing enough. as if they don't care.. you know?

Maybe they feel wrong for lying... I hate lying so if someone asks me something i don't wanna answer I answer without actually telling any fibs and try and move on from the subject as quick as possible.

Maybe that's what they're doing and that's why they haven't released a denial statement about the hoax, because if they did that they'd be lying. Hope I make sense xxxxx
avatar
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by ballongiraf on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:55 pm

yeah, the answer from coroner dude is weird. All he said was that the car was not one of theirs = distancing himself from the video. Isnt that interesting?
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by PinkLizard on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:03 pm

If the family actually thought Michael was dead I think they would be OUTRAGED at this hoax video and comment on it immediately! Surely it would be causing them emotional distress??? This is very strange, they usually comment on anything just to get attention. Their silence speaks volumes! Smile
avatar
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by ballongiraf on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:04 pm

PinkLizard wrote:If the family actually thought Michael was dead I think they would be OUTRAGED at this hoax video and comment on it immediately! Surely it would be causing them emotional distress??? This is very strange, they usually comment on anything just to get attention. Their silence speaks volumes! Smile

indeed it does sunny
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by Rach on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:05 pm

PinkLizard wrote:If the family actually thought Michael was dead I think they would be OUTRAGED at this hoax video and comment on it immediately! Surely it would be causing them emotional distress??? This is very strange, they usually comment on anything just to get attention. Their silence speaks volumes! Smile

I was thinking about that and maybe at the moment speaking out about the hoax theories will do them more harm than good? Think about it. At the moment we are the "wacko" minority who believe Michael is alive. However, if the family publicy comment on this it will be brought to more people's attention and they will start to question what is really going on!

I think for the moment they are happy to let us look like the idiots and them the grieving family.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by PinkLizard on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:14 pm

If it helps Michael with the hoax plan then I will happily look like an idiot!

lol!
avatar
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:17 pm

<---- flying the "idiot" banner... Very Happy
avatar
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by PinkLizard on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:25 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:<---- flying the "idiot" banner... Very Happy

Think we should have an 'idiot' slogan! Any ideas?

'Just because I'm an idiot doesn't make me wrong'

Best I could come up with right now.....................
avatar
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by Smelly on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:26 pm

Caution! Idiots at work! lol
avatar
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : UK, London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by ballongiraf on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:33 pm

i'd rather be considered an idiot, than be a gullible sheep believing everything the media reports....
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by PinkLizard on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:35 pm

Smelly wrote:Caution! Idiots at work! lol

ok, yours is way better than mine! keep them coming Smile
avatar
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by Smelly on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:40 pm

PinkLizard wrote:
Smelly wrote:Caution! Idiots at work! lol

ok, yours is way better than mine! keep them coming Smile

Hehe, I'm fresh out
avatar
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : UK, London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by PinkLizard on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:45 pm

me too, I had such high hopes confused
avatar
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum