Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My brainstorming on Murray.

4 posters

Go down

My brainstorming on Murray. Empty My brainstorming on Murray.

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Hey Guys,

I'm kind to thinking out loud at the moment so please feel free to either add to or ignore this thread if it makes no sense whatsoever to you!

I have just been thinking about all of the odd things that Murray has done over the last 2 months and I have started to notice a trend.

Whenever he wants to make some kind of public announcement he does it in a certain way - through a third party. First of all, we have te statements from his laywers. Then we have the video of his "innocence" uploaded onto YouTube instead of been passed to a more crediable news source then we have his Twitter.

Why has this guy never had a press conference or made an apperance on a TV show to tell us he is innocent? He hasn't been arrested and is a free man who can do whatever he pleases. I am sure peope would pay big bucks to interview him. He's hot property at the moment. Why have we never seen a candid shot of him? Why was the video removed from YouTube after credibale new sources picked up on it? Why has he decided he can't Tweet after a week of having his account and in previous statements he says she can't return emails for fear of his life?

Are we still believing that Murray isn't real and is computer generated or is there a more sinister reason for all of this?
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

My brainstorming on Murray. Empty Re: My brainstorming on Murray.

Post by ilprincipe Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:27 pm

he's an imagination...so no real footage...no reliable pics...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:37 pm

I think he is a Imagination - I never seen him in a Interview or anything for that matter ... seriously , I think he was made up for this.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:57 pm

He has to be made up.

THE WAY the PAPARAZZI is, THERE IS NO WAY that they have not captured a pic of him....
Not unless, he is locked up already or under protective custody where he is UNABLE to go anywhere.

LOL
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down