Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another COURT DATE TODAY 8/28 ! QUICK THOUGHT!!! COURT DATES? Has anyone SEEN AN FOOTAGE from the ...WHY IS TMZ the ONLY one?

+5
Liberian.Girl.
nlb
EarthAngel90
Rach
MJJ Love
9 posters

Go down

Another COURT DATE TODAY  8/28 ! QUICK THOUGHT!!! COURT DATES? Has anyone SEEN AN FOOTAGE from the ...WHY IS TMZ the ONLY one? Empty Another COURT DATE TODAY 8/28 ! QUICK THOUGHT!!! COURT DATES? Has anyone SEEN AN FOOTAGE from the ...WHY IS TMZ the ONLY one?

Post by MJJ Love Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:40 pm

Hello,
I was thinking and wondering about the court dates!

Don't you think that if MRS. JACKSON AND CLAN are going to court for MJ's will, estate hearings, custody battles and etc, that we would have seen footage? I have not seen any as of yet... And I know we of course will not see inside but we all know how the MEDIA & PAPARAZZI basically wait outside of the courthouse to get snaps of the family and whoever may be with them. Or to try and get an interview and be nosey.

I have not seen ANY FOOTAGE? Has anyone else?

AND TMZ is the only one who gets rights to post the information.? WHY IS IT ONLY THEM WHO HAS THE 1st WORD ON THESE COURT PROCEEDINGS. I have not seen it on FOX NEWS, CNN or any other major news sites/ stations.

Only 2nd rate and gossipy type of sites.
I find it strange there aren't pictures everywhere of Katherine and fam going or leaving to these court proceedings?

Now, if you have seen video footage and pics, let me know... Because I'd like to see.

let me know what you guys think?
SOUNDS REALLY FISHY TO ME.

8/28
AND Another Court Date?
Video, Pics?
http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/28/michael-jackson-estate-hearing/

Attorneys for everyone involved in Michael Jackson's estate -- Katherine Jackson, Michael's kids, and the co-administrators -- are in court today to discuss Katherine's safe harbor petition.

The safe harbor petition allows Katherine to ask the judge if she can object the special administrators without it being considered contesting Jackson's will. Jackson's will contains a no-contest clause -- meaning anyone who challenges it loses their inheritance rights.

KEEP REFRESHING FOR THE LATEST UPDATES **

11:59 AM ET -- The judge has shot Buie down, claiming she doesn't have the standing to file an objection. Apparently imaginary relationships don't count.

11:57 AM ET -- A woman named Charlene Buie (crazy on Line 1) says she has a hand-written will from Jackson and doesn't think the will recognized by the court is legit because the initials on the will are not MJ's handwriting.

Read more:
http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0PUoKkBPw

Last edited by MJJ Love on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Another COURT DATE TODAY  8/28 ! QUICK THOUGHT!!! COURT DATES? Has anyone SEEN AN FOOTAGE from the ...WHY IS TMZ the ONLY one? Empty Re: Another COURT DATE TODAY 8/28 ! QUICK THOUGHT!!! COURT DATES? Has anyone SEEN AN FOOTAGE from the ...WHY IS TMZ the ONLY one?

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:44 pm

Nope I haven't Toni!

In fact the only footage that I have seen of anyone near the courthouse is crazy Billie Jean Jackson and Claire Cruise affraid
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Another COURT DATE TODAY  8/28 ! QUICK THOUGHT!!! COURT DATES? Has anyone SEEN AN FOOTAGE from the ...WHY IS TMZ the ONLY one? Empty Re: Another COURT DATE TODAY 8/28 ! QUICK THOUGHT!!! COURT DATES? Has anyone SEEN AN FOOTAGE from the ...WHY IS TMZ the ONLY one?

Post by MJJ Love Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:44 pm

Rachel wrote:Nope I haven't Toni!

In fact the only footage that I have seen of anyone near the courthouse is crazy Billie Jean Jackson and Claire Cruise affraid

Right and they were on TMZ's site with that foolishness. UGH

LOL, which are prolly paid people do act a FOOL!
Seems movie worthy don't you think?

HAHAHA! LOL!
TOO FUNNy!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:51 pm

I been wondering that myself .. TMZ make things up , I swear ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:02 pm

This isn't about court hearings, but bringing up Billie Jean and Claire reminded me of this:
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/probably-nothing-but-still-you-should-take-a-look

IT's about TMZ using the unicorn metaphor more than once when refering to something MJ related.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:25 pm

You know what!? YOU KNOW WHAT!?

TMZ MADE ME DO IT. OH LORDY.

Another COURT DATE TODAY  8/28 ! QUICK THOUGHT!!! COURT DATES? Has anyone SEEN AN FOOTAGE from the ...WHY IS TMZ the ONLY one? 11awfus

The unicorn just needs to fart rainbows.
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:26 pm

OMFG!!!! Liberian.Girl I can't breathe right now!!! That's so funny!!!!!

Did you draw that? It's amazing!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:28 pm

Rachel wrote:OMFG!!!! Liberian.Girl I can't breathe right now!!! That's so funny!!!!!

Did you draw that? It's amazing!!!

Indeed I did m'dear! And that's just a quick 2 minute sketch. : D
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:36 pm

umm TMZ are allowed to go into Chris Browns court hearing thing lol
why are they the only ones allowed?
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:You know what!? YOU KNOW WHAT!?

TMZ MADE ME DO IT. OH LORDY.

Another COURT DATE TODAY  8/28 ! QUICK THOUGHT!!! COURT DATES? Has anyone SEEN AN FOOTAGE from the ...WHY IS TMZ the ONLY one? 11awfus

The unicorn just needs to fart rainbows.

lol! Great job on the sketch!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:40 pm

nlb wrote:This isn't about court hearings, but bringing up Billie Jean and Claire reminded me of this:
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/probably-nothing-but-still-you-should-take-a-look

IT's about TMZ using the unicorn metaphor more than once when refering to something MJ related.

Interesting...
I saw the unicornr reference earlier today but didnt think anything of it.
Thanks for posting!

I bet there are clues all over the place....
TMZ the key?
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:41 pm

STARbaybeeRoqk wrote:umm TMZ are allowed to go into Chris Browns court hearing thing lol
why are they the only ones allowed?

VERY GOOD QUESTION....
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:42 pm

@nib - Thank you. <3 Expect Mike in goldpants sometime this week. : O
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:14 pm

nlb wrote:This isn't about court hearings, but bringing up Billie Jean and Claire reminded me of this:

So do yu think TMZ is giving us a clue between Michael Jackson and unicorns, or do you think it's just a coincidince??? Maybe I will go do a little googling. I'm bored anyway...husband and kids are asleep, and I'm not even tired. From all the stress lately, I have been taking afternoon naps, and then I'm up all night. Ugghhhh...

Liberian.Girl ~ your drawing is amazing. I couldn't do that if I had a whole year to draw it...lol
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Savannah wrote:

So do yu think TMZ is giving us a clue between Michael Jackson and unicorns, or do you think it's just a coincidince??? Maybe I will go do a little googling. I'm bored anyway...husband and kids are asleep, and I'm not even tired. From all the stress lately, I have been taking afternoon naps, and then I'm up all night. Ugghhhh...

Liberian.Girl ~ your drawing is amazing. I couldn't do that if I had a whole year to draw it...lol

IDK, just odd that they use it like that. Going with TMZ being the brickman and leaving clues and all that anything is possible. I don't think it actually has anything to do with Michael and unicorns. I think they were attempting to be clever. But it could be said that Harvey is saying the video is real without coming out and saying it (if that makes sense.) Only ppl like us would catch it or it could be said it's just a coincidence. Just thought it was interesting.

In related news, unicorns are real. -this one was first refering to crazy Claire news.

This video is probably as real as the existence of unicorns -this one the other day.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:30 am

AND Another Court DAte?
Video, Pics?
http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/28/michael-jackson-estate-hearing/

Attorneys for everyone involved in Michael Jackson's estate -- Katherine Jackson, Michael's kids, and the co-administrators -- are in court today to discuss Katherine's safe harbor petition.

The safe harbor petition allows Katherine to ask the judge if she can object the special administrators without it being considered contesting Jackson's will. Jackson's will contains a no-contest clause -- meaning anyone who challenges it loses their inheritance rights.

** KEEP REFRESHING FOR THE LATEST UPDATES **

11:59 AM ET -- The judge has shot Buie down, claiming she doesn't have the standing to file an objection. Apparently imaginary relationships don't count.

11:57 AM ET -- A woman named Charlene Buie (crazy on Line 1) says she has a hand-written will from Jackson and doesn't think the will recognized by the court is legit because the initials on the will are not MJ's handwriting.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0PUoKkBPw
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:55 am

I've being wondering that to why is it that TMZ gets the news first and TMZ is allowed in Chris Brown's court hearing but not this one hmmm scratch and I haven't seen footage of anything like that.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:58 am

I think this is where all the Jacksons and whoever is in on the hoax come to meet and pretend it's a "court case" lol
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down