Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

interesting report

5 posters

Go down

interesting report Empty interesting report

Post by ilprincipe Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:11 am

Source: http://showbiz411.blogs.thr.com/michael-jackson-kenny-ortega-jacko/

and now take a look at the last paragraph -credits to kerensa777 on mjhd.

Michael Jackson Doc Gets SAG Warning, Wrongly
By: Roger Friedman // Friday August 28, 2009
The Michael Jackson documentary, “This is It,” got a warning notice from the Screen Actors Guild. Someone at SAG must have panicked that the movie has never been registered with them, and that the people in it aren’t getting paid through the union.
A Member Alert went up on the union’s website that reads in part: “The producer of the theatrical motion picture ‘This Is It’ (also known as ‘Michael Jackson’s This Is It’) is not yet signed to an agreement with Screen Actors Guild covering the terms and conditions for performers and background actors employed on the picture.”
Apparently, no one has told then that “This Is It” is a documentary made from footage taken of rehearsals of Jackson’s stage show. It was never intended to be a film. No one is acting in it.

Meantime, I am told that the film is coming along nicely in the editing room. Every day director Kenny Ortega shows assembly of footage to a variety of producers involved in the project. The word is that everyone is very happy with what they’re seeing.
Most importantly, they do say that we’ll see Michael giving cogent instructions to dancers and singers, and interacting with his crew and cast. This should end once and for all the accusations that Jackson was out of it to perform, or to do the shows in London.

Meanwhile, no one knows why the police investigation into Jackson’s death is taking so long. Many people close to Jackson right before his death still have not been interviewed by the police. Nevertheless, one Jackson intimate has been very much in touch with the police, and is warning friends that something “big” and “dangerous” is about to happen. Let’s hope so
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

interesting report Empty Re: interesting report

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:56 am

What i dont understand is why did the filmed the rehearsals? Is that a normal thing to do??
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:03 am

MJFOREVER wrote:What i dont understand is why did the filmed the rehearsals? Is that a normal thing to do??

I am also confused about that too but I guess it could be possible. like some movie dvds include extras where the behind-the-scenes and interviews with the cast are added. also for some music dvds, they have interviews with the artists and those involved in making selected music videos featured on it as well as some footage of rehearsals as well.. but I don't think not as much as This Is It.. scratch
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:05 am

Big and dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Speechless Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:18 am

Well and when I read big and dangerous I have to think of MediaHype´s last
tweet (already mentioned) on another thread

take cover in high ground...The flood is coming.(Ready)
Speechless
Speechless
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down