Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOCTOR RECEIVES DEATH THREATS FOR HELPING POLICE WITH JACKSON INVESTIGATION

5 posters

Go down

DOCTOR RECEIVES DEATH THREATS FOR HELPING POLICE WITH JACKSON INVESTIGATION Empty DOCTOR RECEIVES DEATH THREATS FOR HELPING POLICE WITH JACKSON INVESTIGATION

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:34 am

DOCTOR RECEIVES DEATH THREATS FOR HELPING POLICE WITH JACKSON INVESTIGATION

A British doctor MICHAEL JACKSON tried to hire as his own private physician has received death threats after agreeing to help Los Angeles police create a list of medics who helped facilitate the King of Pop's drug use.

L.A. County Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter leaving the Beverly Hills office of Dr. Arnold Klein after he made a surprise visit to retrieve more files in the Michael Jackson case. Los Angeles, California - 19.08.09

Dr. Susan Etok claims she turned down a small fortune to become Jackson's medical sidekick - because she disapproved of the drugs the pop superstar was taking for aches and pains and a sleep disorder - and now she has become a police informant, naming some of the doctors the singer called on when he needed prescription pills and other medications.

Jackson reportedly died from a cardiac arrest after accidentally overdosing on a powerful anaesthetic he took to get to sleep.

Etok tells U.S. news show Entertainment Tonight, "The police were most interested in the doctors I had seen around Michael."

The Brit insists she'll continue to help police with their investigations, despite death threats she has received.

She explains, "Somebody called me on my [color:ef01=blue! important][color:ef01=blue! important]mobile and told me not to speak to the police and that if I did I'd wake up dead... The police are aware of it, the FBI are aware of it. It's not going to stop me."

Her information has helped police widen their investigation.

She adds, "I know that they've (police) interviewed about 35 people... most of which are doctors... And there's also doctors abroad as well, quite a lot of them."

Etok reveals the police did ask her for information about Dr. Conrad Murray, the man who took on the [color:ef01=blue! important][color:ef01=blue! important]job as Jackson's personal physician, but she told them she had had "no dealings" with him.

Reports suggest Los Angeles prosecutors are trying to build a manslaughter case against Dr. Murray, who was staying with Jackson the night before he passed away on 25 June (09).

Etok also spoke to police about Jackson's former skin doctor Arnold Klein and Dr. Allan Metzger, who treated the [color:ef01=blue! important][color:ef01=blue! important]pop [color:ef01=blue! important]star for lupus, but refused to disclose what she had told the authorities, if anything, about the two medics

Saturday, August 22, 2009

http://news.superiorpics.com/2009/08/22/DOCTOR_RECEIVES_DEATH_THREATS_FOR_HELPING_POLICE_WITH_JACKSON_INVESTIGATION.html

Sorry if it is already posted but what do you guys think about this?
The FBI is aware of it, could it add up with the fbi story??
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

DOCTOR RECEIVES DEATH THREATS FOR HELPING POLICE WITH JACKSON INVESTIGATION Empty Re: DOCTOR RECEIVES DEATH THREATS FOR HELPING POLICE WITH JACKSON INVESTIGATION

Post by Human_nature Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:56 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

DOCTOR RECEIVES DEATH THREATS FOR HELPING POLICE WITH JACKSON INVESTIGATION Empty Re: DOCTOR RECEIVES DEATH THREATS FOR HELPING POLICE WITH JACKSON INVESTIGATION

Post by ilprincipe Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:04 am

Ok...some things I recognized

1.) this report is now one week old...never read anything about it, in other magazines...
but that could be nothing...
2.) in the report say are just quoting, what Etok said on ETonline
-not the most reliable source- and I'm glad about it Smile
3.) I joined this page...and found also a report about "MJS heavyweight gay lover"

This site needs readers urgently..that's why they need to make some "news"...
no reason to be worried IMO
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:16 am

I don't know - do the FBI have jurisdiction abroad e.g. in the UK? I would imagine there would be a lot of red tape involved if they need to clear things with MI5 and Scotland Yard.
I know that in the UK the FBI does have a field office at the US Embassy but I don't know how far their jurisdiction reaches and I know they would have to clear it with MI5 first before doing anything.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:18 am

Agreed ilprincipe - there is no reason to worry at all.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:20 am

agree with you guys sorry for post this silent stuff Embarassed
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:25 am

MJFOREVER wrote:agree with you guys sorry for post this silent stuff Embarassed
MJForever - don't be sorry sweets. It's better to post something - no matter what it is - just in case it is important.
I would rather have 10 posts which can be discussed and dismissed even if they're not true than allow one important post to slip away.
xxx
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:32 am

I agre with all of u - if Etok was receiving death threats, she would not have blabbed about it on national television unless...she is really prepared to risk her life for Michael which in that case I would personally thank her..who am I kidding? she's just another opportunist who is looking to cash in and get her 15 minutes of fame. she's the same person who said on ET that Michael wanted to have a child with her bcoz he was interested in her genes, coming from a family of doctors. she's full of BS Mad
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down