Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JonellStar's videos from youtube.com

+24
wandulka
neverlandprincess
MJJ Love
Lavander
4evermichael71
iMISSYOUMJ
J.J_loves_MJ
beverleyflossy
hungry
Harleyblonde
Peace
DreamsComeTrue
MJFoReVeRandAlways
dancer1792
yaya
just_friend
~~Kristy~~
morla
GirlSaturday
Give.In.To.Me
CantStopLovingU
Jubilee
ilprincipe
PETTINA2393
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

JonellStar's videos from youtube.com - Page 2 Empty Re: JonellStar's videos from youtube.com

Post by hungry Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:33 am

ilprincipe wrote:this vid is pretty disappointing and not Jonell's style...
had to laugh about a comment at youtube "Good God learn to spell"

English is also not my 1st language and I still make a lot of mistakes, but
try to improve my english...
The creator of this video made a lot mistakes....even I realized that *lol*
Your english is more than amazing! I could barely tell that it's not your first language.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

JonellStar's videos from youtube.com - Page 2 Empty Re: JonellStar's videos from youtube.com

Post by yaya Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:36 am

ilprincipe wrote:this vid is pretty disappointing and not Jonell's style...
had to laugh about a comment at youtube "Good God learn to spell"

English is also not my 1st language and I still make a lot of mistakes, but
try to improve my english...
The creator of this video made a lot mistakes....even I realized that *lol*

i agree it's not jonell's style. the only similarities are the opening red curtain and the background music, which anyone could have stolen from her. jonell has made typos, but not nearly as many that were made in this video!

and i agree with hungry that your english is great! JonellStar's videos from youtube.com - Page 2 Icon_smile
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:42 am

thank you hungy and yaya Smile...but without my dictionary
www.dict.cc
I would be hamstrung *lol*
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:32 am

thats definitely not a Jonell video
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:51 am

The main thing that sticks out in my mind is that the dancers were shown from their auditions to become a part of the TII tour with Michael. I have seen an TII audition video before so I recognized the scenes.

The other thing that I noticed was the opening shots of the tabloids and especially the extreme stories about the celebrities with major physical changes i.e. their weight and body. Perhaps another tie-in to O2 MJ since he was shown again?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:50 am

Jonell StarTV Official Part 13 of MJ HOAX DEATH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXw9PH71M_0
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:47 am

J.J_loves_MJ wrote:Jonell StarTV Official Part 13 of MJ HOAX DEATH: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXw9PH71M_0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXw9PH71M_0[/quote[/url]]

Is this the latest one? JonellStar's videos from youtube.com - Page 2 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:05 am

Great, Thanks for posting. I cant wait for the one after the movie release.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:07 am

Harleyblonde wrote:Great, Thanks for posting. I cant wait for the one after the movie release.

Yesh me too! JonellStar's videos from youtube.com - Page 2 Icon_wink
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:29 am

I noticed something...I'm not sure about this though..looking thru some of her other vids she doesn't allow comments..part 13 was open to comment...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:32 am

4evermichael71 wrote:I noticed something...I'm not sure about this though..looking thru some of her other vids she doesn't allow comments..part 13 was open to comment...

Yes, I notice that too. I think she doesn't allow comment in her past few videos is because that most of the people have nasty words on their comments, saying that they don't believe he hoax his death? But I remember in one part of the video she said that comments will be open just for people opinion. JonellStar's videos from youtube.com - Page 2 Icon_scratch
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:38 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:I noticed something...I'm not sure about this though..looking thru some of her other vids she doesn't allow comments..part 13 was open to comment...

Yes, I notice that too. I think she doesn't allow comment in her past few videos is because that most of the people have nasty words on their comments, saying that they don't believe he hoax his death? But I remember in one part of the video she said that comments will be open just for people opinion. JonellStar's videos from youtube.com - Page 2 Icon_scratch

I don't know..it just struck me as odd and not really like the others. Then again, can someone post a video on someone else's channel?
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavander Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:38 am

Thank you so much for posting this. Lx
Lavander
Lavander
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:39 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

I don't know..it just struck me as odd and not really like the others. Then again, can someone post a video on someone else's channel?

I don't know either. JonellStar's videos from youtube.com - Page 2 Icon_silent
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:24 am

Another intriguing video by the GRETA JONELL STAR!
She deserves some kind of acknowledgemtn or award if all this proves to be true!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:45 am

Wow! This is great. The girl is just incredible. Joe Skaggs huh? Very Happy
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:19 am

Thanks for posting...
the latest Jonell Vid is really awesome...
I absolutely share her opinion and hope to watch
a totally different movie
and no boring rehearsal footage..at least not about 2 hrs Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:29 am

Uhm..okay..but to be honest i expected smth more that that.. JonellStar's videos from youtube.com - Page 2 Icon_scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:21 pm

HAHA -"She is back you say-no I never left." Well what about that!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by wandulka Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:30 pm

I didn't like the video that much. I guess that's because I find the theory about Michael not being Michael ridiculous. JonellStar's videos from youtube.com - Page 2 Icon_smile
wandulka
wandulka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:34 pm

KO has already admitted to using doubles in some of the rehearsal sessions and the discrepancies she pointed out re the features were valid, so I find her theory plausible. After watching her vid I did some research today on Joey Skaggs and IMO that is where Jonelle hits pay dirt. BIGTIME.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:18 am

@jpresley I agree with you. The part about Joey Skaggs is key in this video.
Doubles were used, but I thought mainly for lighting purposes while Michael was behind the camera..I couild be wrong.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:52 am

I like JonellStar´s videos but I think she´s kind a out of ideas...

I said it before in some other thread, that the Michael seem no to be that Michael I know - he is looks too different at this rehearsal video. I thought that maybe he had another surgeries since dr.Klein claimed that he corrected his face for the tour.

I believe he used doubles.
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:24 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
Doubles were used, but I thought mainly for lighting purposes while Michael was behind the camera..I couild be wrong.

That's what I thought too...just like the way they use stand-ins in a movie. There's no way anyone's going to fool me trying to sing or dance like Michael. JonellStar's videos from youtube.com - Page 2 Nea I think it's the straight wig and dark sunglasses throwing people off...it's MJ's eyes that are most identifiable. I am sooo excited to see the movie, but scared at the same time for a lot of reasons. I start crying if anyone even mentions it to me. Embarassed
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:41 am

I'm a HUGE Jonell Star fan!! Everything she does may not be "perfect" but that girl has still has some great observation and presentation skills!
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:19 pm

Jonell also says that the vids are gonna get more intellectual? was that the word she used?

I actually had not kept up with hers I just watched this one yesterday-I liked it and the Skaggs dude-where did she find out about him??

As for doubles...I dont know anymore it seems I have looked at so many Michaels I am cross eyed. At first I thought the o2 guy was'nt but now I do. I do know that certain shots from the trailer do not look like him-but I do think he had something else done to his face(lips)...and certain shots he looks incredible thin and his fingers just look soooo long and skinny. Another thing -he is wearing those jackets with pointy shoulders that creat an illusion of being more narrow. SO-I dont know-it doesnt look like our MJ,but I hope if we find nothing else we still hear his soul when we see this movie. I am with IluvMJmore-I am scared too.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2