Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was thinking about you guys today...

2 posters

Go down

I was thinking about you guys today... Empty I was thinking about you guys today...

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:42 pm

And I just wanted to say that I really love you guys =] The ability that you girls have to keep me motivated is amazing and I just really wanna say thank you, because without you I probably would have given up by now because it would have been hard to cope through this alone. On this site, I can say what I feel and none of you have ever judged me or made me feel bad about it. I have had so many different emotions in the past two months. When I'm sad you all cheer me up, when I'm happy, we laugh together in the gold pants thread (oh man lol) and when we have evidence of something new, we get excited together. I have made so many new friends on here (AROUND THE WORLD!!!) and no matter what the final outcome is, I'm so happy I know you guys. I know this was random but I was thinking about how thankful I am to have you guys going through this with me.

Thank you sooo much forever from the bottom of my heart,
xoxo,
-Tinsley

Back to top Go down

I was thinking about you guys today... Empty Re: I was thinking about you guys today...

Post by Jubilee Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:49 am

Awww Tinsley I feel the exact same, this site is so welcoming and all the members are lovely! It's keeping us all motivated and happy through a tough time and I'm so glad we have been brought together by this and we are all in it together! Totally feeling the love and find myself in the 'real' world thinking back to here and wondering what I might be missing lol! Lots of love and light xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

I was thinking about you guys today... Empty Re: I was thinking about you guys today...

Post by SmoothCriminal Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:42 am

Aww i feel the same way people dont judge me here and they made me feel so welcome when i joined Very Happy We all support eachother here and i love that. im glad i came across this site i love you all Smile *BIG HUGS* xxxx
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down