Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oprah Show on Michael Set for September 16

+16
nlb
Confused
Human_nature
mjlives4eva
Banessa
Give.In.To.Me
DareMe
MJJ Love
GirlSaturday
bibi
Another.Part.Of.Me
MJFOREVER
PYT
EarthAngel90
Sweet1
Lorrie
20 posters

Go down

Oprah Show on Michael Set for September 16 Empty Oprah Show on Michael Set for September 16

Post by Lorrie Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Apologies if this is already posted.

Many of us have been waiting since June 26 for Oprah Winfrey to FINALLY discuss Michael and recent events in his life publicly, and it now seems we won't have to wait much longer.

According to ETonline, the Wednesday, September 16th episode of The Oprah Winfrey Show will be all about Michael. I don't know if this development makes me sad or sadder (that she's waited this long), but I'll definitely be watching.

ET has learned that Oprah Winfrey is set to dedicate an episode of her daytime talk show to remembering the late King of Pop, including revealing untold stories from their historic 1993 interview. Read on for details...

In an episode airing during the "The Oprah Winfrey Show"'s premiere week, the talk show maven will have an encore presentation of parts of her sit-down with Jackson.

The episode will air Wednesday, September 16, after Oprah's no-holds-barred, two-episode interview with Whitney Houston kicks off Monday, September 14.

LINK: http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/09/78225/
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Oprah Show on Michael Set for September 16 Empty Re: Oprah Show on Michael Set for September 16

Post by Sweet1 Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:23 pm

This is great! IMO! Oprah Winfrey is a very powerful business/ philanthropist/ multi-millionaire that didn't want to get caught up in all of the hoopla surrounding his desmise (not really). I am sure with the burial happening tomorrow she thinks that closure will ensue and there won't be so much talk about his death. If she never would have dedicated an episode to him than I would have had doubts about her. I am thankful she came through. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Oprah Show on Michael Set for September 16 Empty Re: Oprah Show on Michael Set for September 16

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:25 pm

Oh ... Now she does it 3 months after his "death"??? she is behind this ... why she wait so long now 2 do it ? - she does a interview - get the person the next day - why do it in September ???
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by PYT Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:29 pm

DIdnt she openly speak out against Michael and distanced herself from him after the Bashir Interviews??
I can’t wrap my head around “why” she has not released a
statement when people have been hinting the media, showing pics of her
with MJ, and mentioning her name, esp. by the Rev. AL Sharpton. MJ set
precedence for African Americans to pave way in the media and break
down racial barriers. Let’s not forget that way before Oprah started
her charity work, that MJ had already donated millions setting
precedence for others to pursue charity. If she feels he is a
pedophile, then it contradicts with the Constitution law and the law of
forgiveness which she always discusses in her programs. Also, Oprah had
a run in with the law herself regarding the suit filed against her by
the Texas Beef, and she was dismissed/acquitted.
Somehow, a
double-standard of laws should not be applied here. Secondly,if not MJ,
then perhaps Janet, having to been a guest many times on her show. I
feel that at least the sister deserves to earn a condolonce from Oprah.
Believe me , I really thought that Oprah was among the top 5% at LEAST,
to send her condolences to the family for MJ’s sake. He has achieved
more for people all around the globe with his lyrics, donations,
charity work, humanitarism, than any colored people, to date, and has
changed and has inspired nearly 3 generations throughout the 45 years
of his work. I thought in this day and age at least one would issue a
statement as have President Obama, and Nelson
Mandela, both whom Oprah is highly fond of.
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by PYT Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:30 pm

I just feel like too little too late, but I'll watch and see what happens with that show.
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:44 pm

I just wanted to make a topic about oprah and mj Oprah is always on the latest news and now with mj she waits 3 months? confused HELLOOOOOOOW Oprah have you lived in a cave??why now? ohw gosh i really gonna sleep right no wnoght people:cyclops:
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:50 pm

Okay!
Incidentally, CIC Obama didn't voluntarily issue condolescenes on MJ's passing. He was asked a question about MJ's passing and that is how the comments were made. I am not going to pass judgments on Oprah because she didn't jump on the band wagon with everyone else. Everyone is different. Aside, from everything else all of us on this forum are in no way near that hiearchy of multi-millionaire/billoniare status in life. We don't roam in their circles and we have no idea what goes on in their lives except what we are fed through the media. How does anyone know that the Jackson Family never received condoloscences from Oprah? If it wasn't in media how would we know? Exactly! we wouldn't. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:58 pm

Will I sound horrible if I say I don't trust Oprah as far as I can throw her? I don't understand the fascination with her and I don't trust her. I don't understand why she would do a show almost 3 months after the 'death' when she couldn't even make a statement of any sort, not even through her spokesperson or her spokesperson's dentist's dog's housemaid - so why 'dedicate' a show to Michael now when he obviously wasn't good enough for her to make even a simple statement over. It's all about ratings and money and I'll bet you she gets the highest ratings of her career with that show on September 16th.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:21 pm

PYT wrote:I just feel like too little too late, but I'll watch and see what happens with that show.
You've expressed how I feel about this perfectly, PYT.

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Will I sound horrible if I say I don't trust Oprah as far as I can throw her? I don't understand the fascination with her and I don't trust her.
Not at all, APOM. In fact, you'll be sounding just like me, and I speaks DA TROOT!

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:It's all about ratings and money and I'll bet you she gets the highest ratings of her career with that show on September 16th.
Oh, don't you just know it! Right on all the way.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:24 pm

Lorrie wrote:
PYT wrote:I just feel like too little too late, but I'll watch and see what happens with that show.
You've expressed how I feel about this perfectly, PYT.

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Will I sound horrible if I say I don't trust Oprah as far as I can throw her? I don't understand the fascination with her and I don't trust her.
Not at all, APOM. In fact, you'll be sounding just like me, and I speaks DA TROOT!

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:It's all about ratings and money and I'll bet you she gets the highest ratings of her career with that show on September 16th.
Oh, don't you just know it! Right on all the way.
Lol Lorrie God Bless da Troot!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:27 pm

larry king was suppossed to do something for mj on aug 29, but it got changed without notice after advertising it non-stop last week....did anybody else notice this??
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:58 pm

Remember, the nation was focused on Sen Kennedy's funeral all day 9/29. Every new source presented round the clock coverage. Larry King may have intended to air something but it got bumped.

bibi wrote:larry king was suppossed to do something for mj on aug 29, but it got changed without notice after advertising it non-stop last week....did anybody else notice this??
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:06 pm

I will be tuning in.

Please also remember that Oprah's TV SHow is on Hiatus starting in ENd of APril or Early May. New season starts in September.

I'm sure O' has reached out to the Jackson Family for sure. Media doesn't get all the info...
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DareMe Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:43 pm

Mad Never really liked Oprah..
DareMe

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:00 pm

At first this made me very sad but then i remembered that even if Oprah does a "memorial' type show on Mj doesn't mean he's truly gone. Oprah isn't all gospel either. Any one remember the " phony holocaust love story" scandal she had.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:07 pm

I think it is all about her rating as well! Its the start of new season and a lot of shows are said to be premiering. So IMO she is just going with what she knows will give her the ratings! Why wait almost 3 months to say something about it? Because before she wouldn't have been able to profit from it! Just thought on it!
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Oprah Show on Michael Set for September 16 Empty :O

Post by mjlives4eva Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:03 am

well oprah is having her mj thing on september 16...
9+1+6=16 and !...1+6=7
Hmm another 7 but it seemed like it was really done on purpose this time..
coincidence or is she in on it ?
mjlives4eva
mjlives4eva

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:38 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:45 am

I don't like Oprah that much. She can be the most cold hearted person when someone does 'something' against her. For example the guy who wrote that book. Shameless how she started preaching to a grown man on national tv and hell would break loose if he didn't let it just happen to him. So I don't know about her doing the show now. She didn't say anything regarding Michael. She normally has the biggest mouth on everything but can't say 'well he was a great entertainer' and all that cliche stuff celebrity's like to say to each other. But she purposely didn't comment. We'll see on the 16th why that was.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:54 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Will I sound horrible if I say I don't trust Oprah as far as I can throw her? I don't understand the fascination with her and I don't trust her. I don't understand why she would do a show almost 3 months after the 'death' when she couldn't even make a statement of any sort, not even through her spokesperson or her spokesperson's dentist's dog's housemaid - so why 'dedicate' a show to Michael now when he obviously wasn't good enough for her to make even a simple statement over. It's all about ratings and money and I'll bet you she gets the highest ratings of her career with that show on September 16th.

Very well said and I agree. He wasn't important to her June 25 so why he is important to her now? If she herself didn't want to release a statement then there are plenty of ppl she pays that could have done it for her. Perhaps MJ fans sent her emails about her lack of acknowledgement, and the show is being done so she does lose viewers. IMO, this is show is all about ratings and not because she cares.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:59 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:Oh ... Now she does it 3 months after his "death"??? she is behind this ... why she wait so long now 2 do it ? - she does a interview - get the person the next day - why do it in September ???

Exactly! she went to Eunice Kennedy Shriver's funeral and even showed her emotions by crying while she didn't say a thing about Michael until now... Sad
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:04 am

okay- sorry to all oprah fans - but i cant stand this woman- to me she is more fake that anyone else on tv because if you look at her talking you permanently get the feeling that she is playing a role- and as far as i know she did not like Michael so the answer is- whatever she is doing in september its for money
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:10 am

Picture this - Michael returns on the 15th, Oprah (who has been helping him all along knows that this is the date!) He goes on Oprah on the 16th to explain everything and thank Oprah for her part in this hoax! OK so it's just my imagination but how great would that be?!?!?! Shocked
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:10 am

phoenix wrote:okay- sorry to all oprah fans - but i cant stand this woman- to me she is more fake that anyone else on tv because if you look at her talking you permanently get the feeling that she is playing a role- and as far as i know she did not like Michael so the answer is- whatever she is doing in september its for money

the audience in her show looks fake to me too...it's so obvious they went to her show in case she give out SUVs. etc.. IDK why but it really annoys me everytime I hear her say 'wow', that overdramatic remarks etc. Mad
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:28 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:
phoenix wrote:okay- sorry to all oprah fans - but i cant stand this woman- to me she is more fake that anyone else on tv because if you look at her talking you permanently get the feeling that she is playing a role- and as far as i know she did not like Michael so the answer is- whatever she is doing in september its for money

the audience in her show looks fake to me too...it's so obvious they went to her show in case she give out SUVs. etc.. IDK why but it really annoys me everytime I hear her say 'wow', that overdramatic remarks etc. Mad

your signature is really too cool..his face looks as if he truly thinks WTF is going on ..lol
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:31 am

phoenix
your signature is really too cool..his face looks as if he truly thinks WTF is going on ..lol

Lol! thank u Smile I love him - he looks so sweet on this one I love you I love you
btw, I can't think straight and nearly 4got what I was about to type after looking at ur avatar lol!

Last edited by MJSmile4Us on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:39 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:46 am

Human_nature wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:phoenix

Lol! thank u Smile I love him - he looks so sweet on this one I love you I love you

lol, yes true, yesterday, I was VERY tired (like all the other day..hmm Suspect ) and I watched your signature...and I just start laughing like crazy clown lol!

aww I am really glad it did Very Happy I love this one too - it's really a spirit-lifter Smile I love you
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 am

PinkLizard wrote:Picture this - Michael returns on the 15th, Oprah (who has been helping him all along knows that this is the date!) He goes on Oprah on the 16th to explain everything and thank Oprah for her part in this hoax! OK so it's just my imagination but how great would that be?!?!?! Shocked

ahah that would be so cool:Pbu ti dont think that is gonna happen Neutral

PHOENIX can you please use a other signature i cant concentrate lol! ahah
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:38 am

~Oprah is using Michael's "Death" as a Bussiness and Ratings Opportunity~

~She has been quiet while the First Initial Reaction from the World was going on~

~Because she knew that EVERYone would be doing shows and Tributes and "Tell-All"'s about Michael~Michael~Michael~

~And there was little chance of her getting ALL of the Attention and Focus and Ratings~

~So she waited until it "died down" a little bit~

~And then~

~When very few are doing it~

~She will be the only one and have more of people's Undivided Attention~

~And Undivided Ratings~

~I have always felt that when Michael gave her the Interview at Neverland~

~The footage from that Interview was somehow studied by people who saw Michael explaining about the Hospital Beds in the Movie Theater of Neverland and how Children who were Terminally Ill and on Oxygen would watch and enjoy the Movies from those beds~

~Devious-Minded people saw that footage and their Minds told them :

"Hmm! scratch Hospital Beds and terminally Ill Children,huh?~

~And~

"WOOWWW!! Look at the Wealth and the Material Possessions this man has!!! affraid ooohhh! If there were only a WAY to get OUR hands on it!"

~And,Sadly~The Worst years of Michael's Life began~

Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Evil or Very Mad ~Envy~ Evil or Very Mad
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down