Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invitation for MJ's funeral service

+11
nlb
CharlieBarley
MJFOREVER
PinkLizard
~~Kristy~~
michaelinspiresme
GirlSaturday
MJfan777
emanviam
EarthAngel90
DawneVee
15 posters

Go down

Invitation for MJ's funeral service Empty Invitation for MJ's funeral service

Post by DawneVee Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:37 pm

DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Invitation for MJ's funeral service Empty Re: Invitation for MJ's funeral service

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:47 pm

Why a Invitation 2 a Funeral ??? I am so confused in many ways ..... Aren't you supposed to come because you are a friend or family member ?
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Invitation for MJ's funeral service Empty Re: Invitation for MJ's funeral service

Post by emanviam Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:56 pm

Remember that every act has its own program...freaggin' circus... Evil or Very Mad
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:16 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:Why a Invitation 2 a Funeral ??? I am so confused in many ways ..... Aren't you supposed to come because you are a friend or family member ?

cause they are CELEBRATING!
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:21 pm

After the burial, it will be a madhouse outside of the restaurant tonight with all of the media coverage.

Restaurant manager: "So who wants to work during the private Jackson party?"
Restaurant employees: "Me, me...pick me!"

I expect a lot of reliable source stories coming out tomorrow morning.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:38 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:After the burial, it will be a madhouse outside of the restaurant tonight with all of the media coverage.

Restaurant manager: "So who wants to work during the private Jackson party?"
Restaurant employees: "Me, me...pick me!"

I expect a lot of reliable source stories coming out tomorrow morning.

hahahaha lol
Early Morning everybody who worked during the private party will be DEAD! affraid
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by michaelinspiresme Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:50 pm

Why is Michael's name whited out on page 7? There is a big white bar there instead of his full name. Joe, Joseph.....interesting that we cannot see what there really put there!
michaelinspiresme
michaelinspiresme
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:54 pm

Yeah what is up with that are they hiding something?
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:55 pm

A rehearsal? An invitation? A celebration? it all sounds so wrong!!!!!! I LOVE IT!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:59 pm

It's normal to sent those invites for a funeral so i dont see nothing strange about it Rolling Eyes
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:00 pm

PinkLizard wrote:A rehearsal? An invitation? A celebration? it all sounds so wrong!!!!!! I LOVE IT!

sounds like a tour/concert.

The Bad World Tour began on September 12.

The HIStory World Tour began on September 7, 1996

30th Anniversary celebration at Madison Square Garden occurred in September 2001

Ok, maybe it is a show! Wink
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:07 pm

I think where it is blanked out may be the name of the person who the invite is too? I might be wrong?
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:11 pm

CharlieBarley wrote:I think where it is blanked out may be the name of the person who the invite is too? I might be wrong?

I believe that is why it is blacked out. After all can't have the Jacksons know who ran to the media with their invite! Smile
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by zen71 Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:36 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:It's normal to sent those invites for a funeral so i dont see nothing strange about it Rolling Eyes

Ditto. To suggest that an invitation is weird or abnormal for a funeral is really reaching too far.

Invitations for any service of this type are necessary. Ever heard of a wedding invitation? How about a baptism invitation? Why do you think a funeral would be any different. This may be stating the obvious, but a guest list must be created based on the capacity of the facility being used, then those guests need to be informed where and exactly when they need to be there. This ain't rocket science.
zen71
zen71

Aantal berichten : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:36 pm

zen71 wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:It's normal to sent those invites for a funeral so i dont see nothing strange about it Rolling Eyes

Ditto. To suggest that an invitation is weird or abnormal for a funeral is really reaching too far.

Invitations for any service of this type are necessary. Ever heard of a wedding invitation? How about a baptism invitation? Why do you think a funeral would be any different. This may be stating the obvious, but a guest list must be created based on the capacity of the facility being used, then those guests need to be informed where and exactly when they need to be there. This ain't rocket science.

Remember there are people from all around the world in this foum and what's normal in one country may not be in another.

For example, you say that in USA is very normal to have invitations to a funeral.
In my country (Argentina) nobody would think to do that. It would be disrespectful to even consider that a funeral can be assimilated to any kind of celebration (i.e. wedding, birthday).

So there's nothing wrong in asking / expressing concern if we find something to be strange, it's the only way to learn.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by zen71 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:01 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
zen71 wrote:

Remember there are people from all around the world in this foum and what's normal in one country may not be in another.

For example, you say that in USA is very normal to have invitations to a funeral.
In my country (Argentina) nobody would think to do that. It would be disrespectful to even consider that a funeral can be assimilated to any kind of celebration (i.e. wedding, birthday).

So there's nothing wrong in asking / expressing concern if we find something to be strange, it's the only way to learn.

So then when you have a large funeral service, how do control who attends?
zen71
zen71

Aantal berichten : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:17 pm

double post

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:21 pm

zen71 wrote:
So then when you have a large funeral service, how do control who attends?

For famous people you mean?
If family allows the funeral service to be public, nobody controls who attends. There's obviously police and / or private security, but if you want to go to the service, you just go.
If the service is private, there's a list of who's allowed to go in, but invitations are not sent out. Funerals and burials are published in newspapers.

For non famous people, normally family members and friends call each other with information on when and where the funeral / burial will take place. And publishing that information in newspapers is customary as well.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:59 pm

On the invitation when they write out the spoken part in 'will you be there' it says 'PAIN', NO S. They couldn't get it right and somehow came up with a different version that no one has heard of for the 'memorial' but they wrote it right in the invitation?
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:46 am

I'm sorry, I live in Boston, MA, USA, I've received wedding invites, baby shower, invites I've even heard of baptism invites, but for a funeral? come on guys. But I guess it is fitting for the "death" of the King of Pop.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down