Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAME OVER?...I DONT THINK SO.

+33
dunno_it
xXxAmyxXx
MJFOREVER
MJFoReVeRandAlways
yaya
Ilovemjstill
Rach
zen71
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
kdkennedy74
StenniZ
Another.Part.Of.Me
PinkLizard
MJfan777
phoenix
pumpkin
queenpanther55
ishealive
ForeverLovingMichael
cirque333
dreamless
mjj29081958
GirlSaturday
EarthAngel90
Sweet1
ballongiraf
nlb
Banessa
hungry
Lorrie
annieisnotokey
Pammy
neverlandsfairy
37 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GAME OVER?...I DONT THINK SO. - Page 2 Empty Re: GAME OVER?...I DONT THINK SO.

Post by yaya Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:12 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
zen71 wrote:To all the people who think that b/c the entire service was not made available for public consumption, how does that back up a hoax theory? If they HAD broadcast it in its entirety and put cameras in the faces of the guests to make sure they're crying, you'd all still be accusing them of acting. It wasn't broadcast b/c it was PRIVATE.

Statements like that are arguments of convenience. I'm all for the idea that he's still alive, but some of the statements here are short on common sense. Objectivity is your friend.

And WhoTF ever suggested that the flowers looked cheap, like flowers on sticks or something - what kind of douchebaggery is that? They're called roses and lilies and they looked beautiful.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2009/09/04/GA2009090402947.html (Pic 3)

http://www.mtv.com/photos/family-friends-say-goodbye-to-michael-jackson/1620796/4232626/photo.jhtml

GAME OVER?...I DONT THINK SO. - Page 2 258Troll_spray

LMFAO!!! your pictures are always so fitting!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:16 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

That is the best thing I've seen all day bounce
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:19 pm

zen71 wrote:To all the people who think that b/c the entire service was not made available for public consumption, how does that back up a hoax theory? If they HAD broadcast it in its entirety and put cameras in the faces of the guests to make sure they're crying, you'd all still be accusing them of acting. It wasn't broadcast b/c it was PRIVATE.

Statements like that are arguments of convenience. I'm all for the idea that he's still alive, but some of the statements here are short on common sense. Objectivity is your friend.

And WhoTF ever suggested that the flowers looked cheap, like flowers on sticks or something - what kind of douchebaggery is that? They're called roses and lilies and they looked beautiful.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2009/09/04/GA2009090402947.html (Pic 3)

http://www.mtv.com/photos/family-friends-say-goodbye-to-michael-jackson/1620796/4232626/photo.jhtml

That was me jackass and if you'd read and watch the TMZ live stream you would have seen what I was talking about RE: the floral arrangement that arrived at the house NOT the f'ing floral displays at the cemetery. Try not to talk out of your ass next time, it just makes you look stupid.
And FYI - douchebag - the Jackson family are now selling the footage from the Service to A&E - private service my ass.
I am in a toxic mood tonight and I wish that bloody troll spray was real.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:33 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:

That was me jackass and if you'd read and watch the TMZ live stream you would have seen what I was talking about RE: the floral arrangement that arrived at the house NOT the f'ing floral displays at the cemetery. Try not to talk out of your ass next time, it just makes you look stupid.
And FYI - douchebag - the Jackson family are now selling the footage from the Service to A&E - private service my ass.
I am in a toxic mood tonight and I wish that bloody troll spray was real.

Hahahaah best diss EVERR!!!
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by zen71 Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:20 pm

You know what, that's fine, I'll be your troll.

I'm not the one saying that b/c Katherine isn't crying enough for you in in the footage you've seen, that serves as evidence of a hoax. I'm not the one saying that Elizabeth's tears aren't genuine. I'm not the one who suggested that b/c an invitation was issued, that serves as evidence of a hoax...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1210979/Michael-Jackson-funeral--Elizabeth-Taylor-joins-singers-children-final-goodbye-funeral-service.html

Oh, one of my favorites from another thread... that the MJ we saw photographed in bookstores must be "the double" b/c MJ only liked shopping for expensive items. That's some genius reasoning there.

Some of you people seem downright horrible given some of the statements you make on this forum. I'll leave you to it.
zen71
zen71

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:23 pm

zen71 wrote:You know what, that's fine, I'll be your troll.

I'm not the one saying that b/c Katherine isn't crying enough for you in in the footage you've seen, that serves as evidence of a hoax. I'm not the one saying that Elizabeth's tears aren't genuine. I'm not the one who suggested that b/c an invitation was issued, that serves as evidence of a hoax...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1210979/Michael-Jackson-funeral--Elizabeth-Taylor-joins-singers-children-final-goodbye-funeral-service.html

Oh, one of my favorites from another thread... that the MJ we saw photographed in bookstores must be "the double" b/c MJ only liked shopping for expensive items. That's some genius reasoning there.

Some of you people seem downright horrible given some of the statements you make on this forum. I'll leave you to it.
Good, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:35 pm

GEEZZZZZZZ BE NICE IN HERE DAMN Mad BOTH OF YOU
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:36 pm

O.O I was working all day, and I MISSED all this on my own thread O.O? affraid Basketball bounce cheers
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:38 pm

GAME OVER?...I DONT THINK SO. - Page 2 Don%27t%20feed%20the%20troll
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:41 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:O.O I was working all day, and I MISSED all this on my own thread O.O? affraid Basketball bounce cheers

Yeah, this is all your fault! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:44 pm

I'm nice - I'm positively bloody angelic all the time but I will not tolerate the trolls coming on here the way they did today and f**k around the way it's been all day.
They're doing it on purpose because MJHD has turned into a sinking ship and I will speak to them exactly the way I did above and the way I did earlier and I will tell the truth whether people like it or not.

I will be civil but an a-hole is an a-hole and they will be treated like one.

That's all I have to say on the matter.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:51 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

lol! love it wish it was real so we could spray these people lol!
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 122
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:52 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

GAME OVER?...I DONT THINK SO. - Page 2 Don%27t%20feed%20the%20troll

lol!
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:55 pm

Meeoooww ... What is up with the Anger & Shouting Out ??? did someone start something ??? I must missed it ... but People - Relax & Let the "Troll" Mess .... float down the way .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:55 pm

Ok guys, lets move on from this and just ignore what we feel to be troll posts Smile

Much love xoxo
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:58 pm

Some people clearly does NOT have a clue about who Michael really is. Both as a performer, but also as a human beeing. You can call me rude. BUT THERE WHERE 2 of Michael at that book store, wether it was a mirror or not, there was 2 of him.

Thats my story and im sticking to it

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:04 pm

What the hell happened since i was on here this morning? Have more people come on saying how disrespectful we are? Sorry in advance for my french but f**k off we're not harming anyone, we're on OUR site investigating more than the LAPD are doing! We believe MJ is alive and we're NOT in denial we can see very clearly that the investigation is BS.
If MJ was dead or if MJ wanted to "hide" forever then the investigation would be straigth forward and wrapped up. I keep looking back at Heath Ledger and his case was nothing like this, in fact if we're to believe the media and news MJ died similar to Heath but the cases are like chalk and cheese. MJ's case has holes in it and there's clues sent to us from every angle. As I said i'm not in denial I can see very clearly MJ's death does not make sense and i'm certain the LAPD are not this pathetic at their job. This is all smoke and mirrors. The next few weeks will tell alot, I guarantee it.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:08 pm

ishealive wrote:What the hell happened since i was on here this morning? Have more people come on saying how disrespectful we are? Sorry in advance for my french but f**k off we're not harming anyone, we're on OUR site investigating more than the LAPD are doing! We believe MJ is alive and we're NOT in denial we can see very clearly that the investigation is BS.
If MJ was dead or if MJ wanted to "hide" forever then the investigation would be straigth forward and wrapped up. I keep looking back at Heath Ledger and his case was nothing like this, in fact if we're to believe the media and news MJ died similar to Heath but the cases are like chalk and cheese. MJ's case has holes in it and there's clues sent to us from every angle. As I said i'm not in denial I can see very clearly MJ's death does not make sense and i'm certain the LAPD are not this pathetic at their job. This is all smoke and mirrors. The next few weeks will tell alot, I guarantee it.

What can I say, I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:11 pm

MJHD- it's hard to believe this huge portal would be sinking because of yesterday's burial......... pale
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:12 pm

ishealive wrote:What the hell happened since i was on here this morning? Have more people come on saying how disrespectful we are? Sorry in advance for my french but f**k off we're not harming anyone, we're on OUR site investigating more than the LAPD are doing! We believe MJ is alive and we're NOT in denial we can see very clearly that the investigation is BS.

I couldn't agree more with you!!! I watched CNN all night last night. i didn't want to, (I was afraid when they brought the casket out, they would open it.)but I did. Something has stuck with me out of everything else. One of the CNN guys that were live speaking caught my attention. he said something along the line of. "To me this doesn't look like a funeral, It look more like Michael Jackson movie Moonwalker. Where the cops and everybody looked like there from the future. And everybody here tonight are in brand new or electric cars,and the police on there brand new motercycles, it looks like something out of a movie." ever since I herd him say that, it has been in my mind. Could he be right? I don't know if it means anything but I thought I sare it with you guys.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:16 pm

@Charmed - the paps outside Hayvenhurst during the TMZ live stream were saying some very odd things yesterday before the Family left to go to FL. We have a 13+ page thread posting for about 3 hours of the comings and goings as well as before and after the Service.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:35 pm

@ Charmed i can't believe a cnn guy said this! i'm feeling positive about it.. because of the time difference i've only seen youtube clips and from what ive seen it's BS. I've been to many burials and they are always upsetting and emotional but MJ's wasn't at all and he's the KING ffs. I remember and sorry again for bringing up Heath but I balled my eyes out all through the the month he died and was buried or cremated because it was so real and tragic.
I found myself giggling at the Ushers.. the dancers. I think when Kenny told them they were cast he really mean't it lol.. I don't buy this at all. I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all, I wasn't even conceived when Elvis died so I never thought twice about his death, this isn't me at all but something is drawing me to MJ's case. I really feel it's his comeback and I have to say there's nothing bigger than coming back from the dead and MJ's life was so BIG and PT Barnum like so why wouldn't he comeback in style!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:41 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

What can I say, I love you

Aww MBMJ I never hear that, don't want to sound like "poor me" but that was lovely!!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:41 pm

ishealive wrote: @ Charmed i can't believe a cnn guy said this! i'm feeling positive about it.. because of the time difference i've only seen youtube clips and from what ive seen it's BS. I've been to many burials and they are always upsetting and emotional but MJ's wasn't at all and he's the KING ffs. I remember and sorry again for bringing up Heath but I balled my eyes out all through the the month he died and was buried or cremated because it was so real and tragic.
I found myself giggling at the Ushers.. the dancers. I think when Kenny told them they were cast he really mean't it lol.. I don't buy this at all. I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all, I wasn't even conceived when Elvis died so I never thought twice about his death, this isn't me at all but something is drawing me to MJ's case. I really feel it's his comeback and I have to say there's nothing bigger than coming back from the dead and MJ's life was so BIG and PT Barnum like so why wouldn't he comeback in style!
Seconded ishealive.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:43 pm

ishealive wrote:@ Charmed i can't believe a cnn guy said this! i'm feeling positive about it.. because of the time difference i've only seen youtube clips and from what ive seen it's BS. I've been to many burials and they are always upsetting and emotional but MJ's wasn't at all and he's the KING ffs. I remember and sorry again for bringing up Heath but I balled my eyes out all through the the month he died and was buried or cremated because it was so real and tragic.

Your right about Heath. And I'm not trying to be mean, but DJ AM just died, they already got autopsy reports back and they had a funeral for him when he just died on. It not the same with MJ, its different, its bigger. because he is still alive!!!
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:48 pm

[quote="charmed6"]
ishealive wrote:

Your right about Heath. And I'm not trying to be mean, but DJ AM just died, they already got autopsy reports back and they had a funeral for him when he just died on. It not the same with MJ, its different, its bigger. because he is still alive!!!

Exactly Charmed. DJ AM died what? Last week and they've got the completed autopsy results and he's been buried already. Michael's is so much bigger, huger (that's not a word but humour me) because he's alive. If he were really dead then it would be simple cut and dried and over with like so many other deaths pre and post-June25
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:51 pm

@Charmed exactly, I understand that a major celeb is buried a little slower than us regulars and that's fine it's normal but it's not the burial that I question it's the investigation it's horses**t. The whole thing is fake.

I'm actually laughing now, if I caught one of the Jacksons or Kenny I think i'd bang their heads against the wall. It's laugh or cry with frustration for me right now!!!!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:01 pm

[quote="Another.Part.Of.Me"]
charmed6 wrote:
ishealive wrote:

Exactly Charmed. DJ AM died what? Last week and they've got the completed autopsy results and he's been buried already. Michael's is so much bigger, huger (that's not a word but humour me) because he's alive. If he were really dead then it would be simple cut and dried and over with like so many other deaths pre and post-June25

Good point, even with Anna Nicole, things went smoother. Her tox and autopsy reports took awhile and her burial was also delayed, but no where near the extent of this. No one was around when she died and she and her son had drugs that weren't suppose to be available in the quanties that they had.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:03 pm

@nlb - yep and the people responsible Howard Stern and the various doctors were taken to court and tried this year, and I think they were found guilty weren't they?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:07 pm

I haven't been watching the DJ AM case but did someone in authority speak about the case?
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:10 pm

@APOM- I know that those 2 were arrested, but I'm not sure if there was a trial or not. I'd have to check on that.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:21 pm

nlb wrote:@APOM- I know that those 2 were arrested, but I'm not sure if there was a trial or not. I'd have to check on that.

I'm about 80% sure there was a trial but it was kept v quiet and Stern and about 1-3 doctors were found guilty of prescribing Anna-Nicole drugs that she didn't need or something, but I'll check up on it to make sure.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:27 pm

ishealive wrote:I haven't been watching the DJ AM case but did someone in authority speak about the case?

I'm not sure I'm trying to find out. All I remember is seeing the video footage of them bringing His body out of his apartment (strapped in a actual body bag not a white cloth). It looked a lot like when Heath Passed away.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:41 pm

OK Howard K Stern plus Doctor ladies trial -

http://mavrixonline.com/index.php/2009/04/07/howard-k-stern-trial-update/

Howard K. Stern and Doctor Khristine Eroshevich arrived at Los Angeles Superior Court earlier today for their arraignment in the death of Anna Nicole Smith. The two were charged with helping give thousands of prescription drugs to the former Playboy Playmate in the years leading up to her fatal drug overdose in 2007.

The arraignment was postponed to May 13. Stern and Eroshevich along with another doctor, Sandeep Kapoor, each face six counts including conspiracy. Each defendant faces up to five years, eight months in prison if convicted. The three defendants were each charged on March 12 with three felony counts of conspiracy and several other charges of fraudulent prescriptions.

Prosecutors claim that the doctors gave the drugs — including opiates and benzodiazepines — to Stern, who then gave them to Smith. At a press conference following today’s court proceedings, Stern’s attorney Steve Sadow said he would fight the “baseless allegations” against Stern until the end.

Baseless, huh? Well, from my perspective, these allegations are anything but. I hope he gets what he deserves, because Anna Nicole Smith was the closest thing to Marilyn Monroe that my generation had (and she’s still missed by many, including her baby girl).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://blogs.laweekly.com/ladaily/full-court-press/howard-k-stern/

This morning the late Anna Nicole Smith's boyfriend, counsel and, according to California Attorney General Brown, her "enabler," Howard K. Stern was arraigned in Department 30 of the Criminal Courts Building. The huge courtroom is a portal to the 1980s, with strict enforcement against media use of cell phones and laptops -- and live blogging. Stern was joined by doctors Khristine Eroshevich and Sandeep Kapoor. Among other counts, the three are accused of furnishing prescription drugs to an addict, a noble-sounding law that would, if rigorously enforced, cram half the city between Department 30's fake-wood paneling.

This May has proved to be low season in the Permanent Trial, Los Angeles' civic theater of celebrity pillorying that requires there be, at any given moment, at least one glamour trial in the air. With the B-list Phil Spector and Anthony Pellicano trials now in the vault, that pretty much leaves the case against the non-celebrities once associated with Anna Nicole Smith, the troubled model and actress, who overdosed in 2007 on a combination of prescription-drugs.

At 9:40 a.m., after a 70-minute wait, the three defendants pleaded not guilty to the charges. They did not do so themselves, but remained mute as their pleas were ventriloquized through attorneys. These were: Steven Sadow, J. Christopher Smith and M. Krista Barth for Stern; Adam Braun for Eroshevich and Elly Garofalo for Kapoor. Stern, attired in a graphite suit with chalk stripes and a striped blue tie, seemed jovial, if a little hollow-eyed. Eroshevich was confident-appearing enough to pass for one of the lawyers, while Kapoor seemed lost in rumination.

In a possible sign of how long and contentious this trial may become, the defense lawyers and prosecutor Renee Rose had to leave the courtroom to hammer out the next date they could all assemble for the first in a series of preliminary hearings that are expected to last at least two weeks. When they returned they announced to Commissioner Kristi Lousteau they'd settled on June 8.

Moments later the defense entourage was leaving the building by a special exit, avoiding the public elevators. Soon thereafter, in an outdoor news conference, Stern's Atlanta lawyer, Steven Sadow, set a combative tone with the media that doesn't bode well.

"Howard's not going to answer your questions," Sadow barked, "so save your breath."

This, of course, was an open invitation and immediately reporters began calling out to Stern, who stood next to Sadow, "Howard, why can't you speak for yourself?" and "Why did you stand by and let it happen to Anna?"

An increasingly irate Sadow began snapping at individual reporters while laying out his demurrer filing, which is based on the grounds that all the counts charging Stern with keeping Smith on a diet of illegally prescribed drugs apply to doctors and health-care providers -- not boyfriends. And anyway, Sadow continued, his client "did not commit a criminal act under any circumstances." Sadow also took a couple of swings at California Attorney General Brown's high-profile involvement in the case, calling Brown "the attorney general who wants to be governor."

Moments later Stern was sliding into a black, chauffeured Lincoln Town Car.

As some bystanders watched him drive away, one man on the sidewalk muttered, "Money, money, money."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So they've done the preliminary hearings but it hasn't gone to full trial yet, and it looks like it will be a long drawn out legal battle.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:07 pm

APOM thanks for posting that-I lost my interent connection for a bit. I believe it will be a long battle. Witht he doctors and then the enablers everyone is going to place the blame on someone else. They are all responsible, yet not one of the them will accept responsibility. If Dr. Murray is ever brought to trial, it's going to be a lot of the same. It won't be his fault, he didn't know, only doing what he was asked. I favor the DEA Sting/protective custody theory. To me it explains why we have heard about so many different drugs, and enablers, and aliases.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:08 pm

@nlb - same here with the protective custody theory Smile
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:23 pm

Game.. Over? Maybe in the Jackson members mind. Thet maybe thought that once the burial will pass, they would have make us to give up. Because I know very well that we are watched by the Jackson family, by TMZ, Kenny Ortega and so on. They are trying hard to make us believe that Michael is dead, saying lies that even they arent believing.

No, the game is not over.The hoax is still on, and it has to reach it end.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:42 pm

I tend to favor the protective custody theory myself.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:12 am

I am not sure if anyone heard of the woman that had that accident on The Taconic in NY.

She supposedly smoked some weed and had about 10 shots of vodka in her system. They also found a broken bottle of vodka in the car.

She killed herself, her daughter, her three nieces and three men in another car.

Now what is interesting is that they rush the autopsy and tox screen to see why she was going down the wrong way on the taconic. Now she is a nobody yet they were able to do the autopsy in less time. This is a tradegy all together but i thought these kind of tests took weeks?

but get this now they are going to dig her up again becasue the husband says that she is not a drug addict or an alcoholic. They are going to take hair samples.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:08 am

CaptainJaneway wrote:I am not sure if anyone heard of the woman that had that accident on The Taconic in NY.

She supposedly smoked some weed and had about 10 shots of vodka in her system. They also found a broken bottle of vodka in the car.

She killed herself, her daughter, her three nieces and three men in another car.

Now what is interesting is that they rush the autopsy and tox screen to see why she was going down the wrong way on the taconic. Now she is a nobody yet they were able to do the autopsy in less time. This is a tradegy all together but i thought these kind of tests took weeks?

but get this now they are going to dig her up again becasue the husband says that she is not a drug addict or an alcoholic. They are going to take hair samples.

I herd about that. I thought maybe they rushed the autopsy because children we killed as well. But I get what your saying, when I first herd about that crash, MJ was instantly on my mind. They had her results by that night or early next morning if I'm not mistaken. GAME OVER?...I DONT THINK SO. - Page 2 Icon_scratch Thats pretty fast. GAME OVER?...I DONT THINK SO. - Page 2 Confused
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:13 am

Yes but it was the propofol results they had to wait for which apparently does take a long time, I am not saying there's nothing fishy about this but that lady had not been taking or given propofol by all accounts.
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:40 am

I think what gets me is that in the beginning it started out as demerol and then changed to propofol. Yet now, even with the results that we have been given, there was no mention of demerol in his system. It was all sleep inducing drugs. What happened to the pain pills that they originally said he took? Where was the large doses of Xanax they claimed he took? Did I miss something?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2