Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON...

+39
jess.loves.mj
fa
MJmylife90
mjssoulmate
Jade Cat
Human_nature
Red Velvet
PYT
beachgirl
Silence
WanaBstartnSthn
Give.In.To.Me
MadelineDD
nlb
GirlSaturday
ishealive
annieisnotokey
EarthAngel90
phoenix
~~Kristy~~
yaya
Savannah
Rach
SeeingClues
MJJ Love
PinkLizard
mjthelegendlives
DreamsComeTrue
emanviam
Loree
MJFOREVER
zembla
ballongiraf
hungry
ilprincipe
Another.Part.Of.Me
just_friend
kdkennedy74
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
43 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON... - Page 2 Empty Re: MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON...

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:25 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:And please no more posts with pictures of the children.

I'm not trying to be rude to you at all, but posting pictures of the kids on the forum is in no way disrespecting them or MJ. They are gorgeous kids and he should be proud of their beauty. But you need to rememeber...it was MJ who unmasked them to the world first. Peace.

@MBMJ....when did I EVER post pics of the kids?

@Annie...Thank you for that. and I cant wait for your next installment!! Take your time!!

@GirlSaturday....What I meant was in my theory MJ never unmasks the kids so when they go with him after they "die" they dont have to hide from the world cus no one knows what they look like. I do believe the kids we see today are his and NOT fakes at all.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON... - Page 2 Empty Re: MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON...

Post by Silence Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:13 pm

the only problem in this theory is that he DID NOT fake his death but that he IS dead
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:16 pm

Silence wrote:the only problem in this theory is that he DID NOT fake his death but that he IS dead

lol! lol!
you're so funny, silence Razz
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:16 pm

Ok Silence, I don't mean this to come out rude so please don't take it that way.

I appreciate we all have free speech and you have as much right as anyone on here to post, but why do you feel the need to do so if you believe Michael is dead? Surely there are other forums where you can go and post your thoughts.

My only concern is that some of your comments tend to bring people down and after a hard few days I don't want people to go away from the site feeling worse than they do now Sad
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by beachgirl Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:19 pm

I think your theory makes sense jacksonologist.
beachgirl
beachgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by PYT Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:25 pm

This is a great theory!! unless of course he never left the kids to begin with, which is also very plausible but probably very difficult to pull off.
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 am

Silence wrote:the only problem in this theory is that he DID NOT fake his death but that he IS dead
I don't mean to be rude - you have to excuse me because I'm new here ... but I could have sworn I read that you were banned. cyclops
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:12 am

Hi red velvet and welcome here Smile

read the same about Silence....good action from Rach.

The theory of Jacksonologist makes sense....

and I still have no real proof that MJ is dead....so I will go on with research.....
because...... => watch my signature Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:14 am

Red Velvet wrote:
I don't mean to be rude - you have to excuse me because I'm new here ... but I could have sworn I read that you were banned. cyclops

Silence was banned shortly after he/she posted that comment.

@Red Velvet: welcome to the forum!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:23 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
Red Velvet wrote:

ah! Thank goodness!!

and thanks for the welcome annieisnotokey and ilprincipe! Looking forward to your next installment Annie!

@JacksonologistThank you too for some upliftment after such a long week!

For some reason I actually believe the kids are so calm because they see their dad or at least talk to him on a regular basis...but who knows what's really going on.

All I know for sure is this board is starting to become a great hiding place from the real world! and I'm glad that silence character has been silenced!! Laughing

Thanks everyone for just being so amazing!
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:37 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:37 am

Thank God, that this Grazy person got banned. He/she, really knew how to tare people down, or atleast me. Like this week havent been tough enough already. WTH is wrong with some people?? If He/she wanna belive that, well thats fine by me, but please move it to another site.

To me, Michael will NEVER be dead. I will never accept that fact, mabye I will find a way how to learn to live with it, someday, as heartbroken as I am Sad . But accept it, thats never going to happen.

I cant let him go, Ive tryed, but I couldent, something stopped me, a weird feeling in my heart and body, told me not to let go yet.

In my belive Angels cannot die. (And yes, trust me I know Michael is human, but he is also a true Angel) I thank God everyday for brinning him into my life.

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:39 am

Human_nature wrote:I agree. If he had to fake his death for WPP , his kids had to go with him.

A plane crash is often used for that kind of WPP. Or some other ways for people to disapear and never be found.

The kids are not with Michael. They are with their Grandma, they was at the funeral yeasterday. If they are to join him, IF he faked it, it has to be safe first. There is noway on this earth, that he would EVER leave his children, for anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:43 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:And please no more posts with pictures of the children.

I'm not trying to be rude to you at all, but posting pictures of the kids on the forum is in no way disrespecting them or MJ. They are gorgeous kids and he should be proud of their beauty. But you need to rememeber...it was MJ who unmasked them to the world first. Peace.

@MBMJ....when did I EVER post pics of the kids?

@Annie...Thank you for that. and I cant wait for your next installment!! Take your time!!

@GirlSaturday....What I meant was in my theory MJ never unmasks the kids so when they go with him after they "die" they dont have to hide from the world cus no one knows what they look like. I do believe the kids we see today are his and NOT fakes at all.

Did I say you did??? lol I thought it was to someone else

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:48 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:01 am

Human_nature wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Human_nature wrote:I agree. If he had to fake his death for WPP , his kids had to go with him.

A plane crash is often used for that kind of WPP. Or some other ways for people to disapear and never be found.

The kids are not with Michael. They are with their Grandma, they was at the funeral yeasterday. If they are to join him, IF he faked it, it has to be safe first. There is noway on this earth, that he would EVER leave his children, for anything.

I know where are the kids.

I tell IF Michael had to fake his death for a Witnesses Program Protection (WPP) , his kids should be with him.

We know it's not the case.

So it's not a WPP , in my opinion
This may sound like a silly question but why do you say we know that is not the case?

They have been to Vegas recently ... and the Jacksons are very practiced at keeping their actions on the down-low when they want to .. maybe not with this who knows ..but why do you say we know if you don't mind my asking.

I don't feel I know much of anything except that with MJ just about anything is possible...

He could show up in a 1994 beat up old Chevy and who would know?

You guys, help me out here Laughing
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:35 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:46 am

Human_nature wrote:Ok sorry I wrote WE KNOW because the kids are NOT with him now.

I should take care of what I write here...geez...

I think I should stay silent and just read....

So, just forget what I wrote ok, thanks silent
ahahah no, no don't take it to mean what you said is meaningless! I just didn't know quite what you meant because my understanding of things is that everything we can see is shown to us for a reason ...like "show biz" ya know? So when the kids are with Ms. Katherine according to our understanding, it to me doesn't mean they are not also with MJ.

I believe that over the years of desperately seeking privacy, MJ has come up with all kinds of tricks for slipping through the cracks.

Let's face it, as much as he loves his fans, being around them, being followed by them, talking to them, giving autographs, all of that is ...WORK for him ...I mean a part of his job and everyone who works has to rest.

In the case of MJ, I see resting as slipping around unrecognized in ways and places that people would never suspect.

If a beat up old Volkswagon with slightly tinted windows, being driven by a blond hippy looking dude with hair all in his face and a mustache and cowboy hat and black framed bifocals drove through the Havenhurst gate, who'd be any the wiser? Laughing

MJ's imagination is limitless! That's all I meant Sweety!! Sorry if I made you feel bad. I do like to ask too many questions I guess or I should be more careful how I phrase them (((hugs))).
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Cat Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:01 am

I absolutely agree with this theory 100%! Obviously he IS coming back because of his kids...he LIVES for his children! He would never just leave them behind. And I'm sure that in october we'll be getting a lot of questions and mysteries answered. And then he'll be make the biggest and most shocking comeback in history! cheers sunny
Jade Cat
Jade Cat
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by PYT Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:45 am

Jade Cat wrote:I absolutely agree with this theory 100%! Obviously he IS coming back because of his kids...he LIVES for his children! He would never just leave them behind. And I'm sure that in october we'll be getting a lot of questions and mysteries answered. And then he'll be make the biggest and most shocking comeback in history! cheers sunny

I agree! I cant wait until October because i completely support the movie theory.

BUT we should not get our hopes up that all our questions will be answered or that MJ will come back in October. TII comes out in a little over a month which is soon considering the investigation is no where near being closed (if anyone is arrested) and reports on his death and the case are still rampant in the news.

Lets make sure we watch the movie and keep our eyes open, for doubles and anything strange. Who knows whats in that 'over 100 hours of footage' but i know i cant wait to see it.
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:34 pm

I'm reading over this again and I need help understanding this.

If this is the (hypothetical) case:

@GirlSaturday....What I meant was in my theory
MJ never unmasks the kids so when they go with him after they "die"
they dont have to hide from the world cus no one knows what they look
like.

Then HOW can this be the (true) case? :

I do believe the kids we see today are his and NOT fakes at all.

Could someone explain the theory in about 25 words or less? I just feel so dumb right now Laughing everyone gets it except me MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON... - Page 2 Icon_cry

But its a big upper anyway! because I agree that dude is still around! Very Happy
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:44 pm

I think the kids would have stayed masked had Michael decided in a plane crash. But since he "died" of a drug overdose, he needed to let the world know what they look like to keep them safe. At least that's what I got out of this.

Last edited by mjssoulmate on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Red Velvet wrote:
Human_nature wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

I know where are the kids.

I tell IF Michael had to fake his death for a Witnesses Program Protection (WPP) , his kids should be with him.

We know it's not the case.

So it's not a WPP , in my opinion
This may sound like a silly question but why do you say we know that is not the case?

They have been to Vegas recently ... and the Jacksons are very practiced at keeping their actions on the down-low when they want to .. maybe not with this who knows ..but why do you say we know if you don't mind my asking.

I don't feel I know much of anything except that with MJ just about anything is possible...

He could show up in a 1994 beat up old Chevy and who would know?

You guys, help me out here MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON... - Page 2 Icon_lol

I liked the 1994 part MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON... - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:23 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:I think the kids would have stayed masked had Michael decided in a plane crash. But since he "died" of a drug overdose, he needed to let the world know what they look like to keep them safe. At least that's what I got out of this.

If the kids would have stayed masked - but they didn't, so where did this hypothetical concept come from? MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

but since he died of a (supposed) drug overdose, he needed to let the world know what they look like to keep them safe - well MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes yahh

that is what happened alright.

Well thanks for trying to help me out, I guess I'm just one piece of bread shy of a sandwich! MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON... - Page 2 Lol
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:24 pm

wow!!! i get a clear head here...
i've got the whole picture now... Very Happy
somehow this theory kinda gives me hope that actually someday i've got got see michael again... lol!

seems like your theory makes a perfect sense,i mean his kids meant everything to him and michael can't live without them!!! i'm sure he will be back!! someday..somehow bounce
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:56 pm

Oh Woah, Jacksonologist, I like totally missed this when you posted it.

I like it.
Totally makes sense....
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:04 pm

Red Velvet wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
Red Velvet wrote:

ah! Thank goodness!!

and thanks for the welcome annieisnotokey and ilprincipe! Looking forward to your next installment Annie!

@JacksonologistThank you too for some upliftment after such a long week!

For some reason I actually believe the kids are so calm because they see their dad or at least talk to him on a regular basis...but who knows what's really going on.

All I know for sure is this board is starting to become a great hiding place from the real world! and I'm glad that silence character has been silenced!! Laughing

Thanks everyone for just being so amazing!

I also believe they are so calm for one reason. They might be in contact to Mj for some way. He was their Mr.Mom, so how can they be so centere, resignated and calm?
They are key. I dare to say more: Paris is the key.
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:59 am

Very interesting theory! I hadn't read this one before MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON... - Page 2 Icon_smile

Red Velvet wrote:I'm reading over this again and I need help understanding this.

If this is the (hypothetical) case:

@GirlSaturday....What I meant was in my theory
MJ never unmasks the kids so when they go with him after they "die"
they dont have to hide from the world cus no one knows what they look
like.

Then HOW can this be the (true) case? :

I do believe the kids we see today are his and NOT fakes at all.

Could someone explain the theory in about 25 words or less? I just feel so dumb right now MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON... - Page 2 Icon_lol everyone gets it except me MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON... - Page 2 Icon_cry

But its a big upper anyway! because I agree that dude is still around! MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

I think she means that had MJ decided to die another way (and he was taking the kids with him), he would have left the kids identities a secret so they could live a normal life afterwards. But since he decided on the drug story (and therefore not taking his kids with him), he needed to reveal their identities so everyone knew they were his kids, so we know that the kids Katherine is looking after are his kids, you know?

The plane crash is just an example of another way he could have faked his death - to do it in such a way that he wouldn't have to come back for the kids, because they would be with him.

Does that help you understand? I couldn't jam it into 25 words or less MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON... - Page 2 Icon_smile
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:49 am

Hi everyone! I am very new here and I really don't dare to open a topic because I read so many ideas and scenarios ....and I don't know yet what news I could post . I have not too much time for investigations but I like very much to read the other's work.
I am here now because I want to tell you, Annie, that your theory- which I read on her blog- is the best one I could imagine. Although there are some points where I would have a little different opinion, your theory remains the best.Congratulations, Annie! And , I would beg a big pardon to the others,but it seems like walking in a circle. There are interesting thoughts and opinions of course but many of them seem s.f.scripts.
Sorry if my English is not very good...I'm trying my best.
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:58 am

Hi speechlessornot, welcome to our forum! MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON... - Page 2 Icon_cheers
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:20 am

Thank you...I love your sig...
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:22 am

You're welcome.
And thankyou! MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON... - Page 2 Icon_bounce MJ IS coming back!! Why? Because of the WAY he died...READ ON... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by April-R Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:34 am

I like the theory but I don't like the expression of michael unmasking his children. I guess he never would have "forced" them to take off their scarves. In LWMJ didn't he say that he never would make them do anything they don't like? And that if they decide to show their faces then they will do so, he will not do or say anything about it - it's their decision?
April-R
April-R
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 99
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:29 am

phoenix wrote:great post, i love the idea and i absolutly believe that Michael would never be able to stay away from his beloved children for a long time...

actually when he comes back i am going to ask him for advice- i also need to fake my death because after the university i need to pay back the credit i got and the only possibility not to pay it back is to die ( at least thats what the paper claimed which i had to sign) LOL

yeah! love that idea!! michael! i need your advice too!
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2